Burger King - King, NC / incredibly high temperature in the dining area
The burger king in king NC today when my wife and were there the temperature in the dining area was 65 degrees.
I asked the manager if he would turn the air down with this response, "The temperature of the store is controlled in Florida." Somehow I have trouble believing that the temperature in that Burger King in King, NC was controlled out of the State.
We will think twice before going into an environment just as I described.
More Burger King - King, NC Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - service: cook in his underwear
- Burger King - whopper 
- Burger King - food made extremely sick, cashier tried to keep my debt card 
- Burger King - chicken sandwiches 
- Burger King - bacon king