Burger King Kid's Meal / booty commercial

1 1856 Paisley Ave.Fayetteville, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 910-423-4775

Who in the world thought it would be a good idea to advertise a kid's meal by focusing on "booty"? For heaven's sake, you're targeting young children! This commercial goes far beyond inappropriate. Don't we have a difficult enough time teaching our children to respect others without Burger King literally throwing booty in their faces? I will never do business with Burger King again as long as you continue this unwholesome advertising. I'm sure that many, many others feel the same way. I hope that you will see this commercial for what it really is and remove it from your campaign.

Comments

3rd of May, 2009

i was really upset seeing that. I guess the media is trying to make our kids pervs before they even know who they are in the world.
    Im moving to Ireland.

3rd of May, 2009

I live in FLorida, and i already hate this state cause of the wacky indian weather, the floridiots who care more about the empolyees than the actual customer, (they dont do that up north), but anyways I was at Burger King and everyone looked like they were High, and not to mention when making the food no one whore gloves. So this Swine flu thing isin't realy a shock when people don't even wear gloves when making food.