Burger King / rude manager stealing my change
I went to a Burger King at Prospect Ave., in Hartford, CT and the woman taking my order tried to keep $5.00 from my change. I tried to ask her to give me my change and she turned her back to me and would not acknowledge me. I asked twice in Spanish, and still no response from her. Her back was to me while she talked on the phone. I waited for my salad and she still would not give me my change or my salad. I honked the horn of my car to get her attention, and she rudely turned around and started to yell at me, telling me that I had yelled at her. I had not and politely reminded her that I had not. It's not my way of dealing with people. When I asked to see the manager, I was informed that she was the manager. I noticed that her employees were intimidated by her. I could not believe it. I don't plan to return to this Burger King any time soon, that's for sure. You expect respect from others and I did not feel that this person treated me fairly. Stealing change from customers will surely make for bad business.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - egg and cheese 
- Burger King - fingers in the fry cups 
- Burger King - e gift card refusal 
- Burger King - food not fresh.
- Burger King - philly cheese king in dyersburg, tn