Burger King / food/service

To whom it may concern:
I have been an avid B.K. customer for almost 42 years now and probably wont be one soon. What happened B.K.? The prices were always good and the food was always hot and ready to. This is the first time I've ever complained about things in your stores. The last four times I've been to store #3926 in port orange my food has been cold and employees have been to busy to smile or even say a simple thank you or say "thanks for stopping by" or anything. It always seems to be an inconvenience for your drive through employees to give me my food and get my order right. Are your employees unhappy at there job? Unfortunately it has been most of the B.K.'s in my area (volusia county)that I have had either the order wrong or cold food. I would normally take the food back but I am on the road traveling from job to job and do not have time to bring the food back. Is it that hard to give a person hot fries and not cold? Even dipping sauces for the chicken fries that I order? Please o please B.K. let me know you can fix this. I hate to go to anywhere else.

Je