Burger King / employee lacking customer service skill

Regarding BK # 3082

I went to the store to order my luch, I and other clients waited on line for 10 minutes, meanwhile none of the employees took the time to acknowlege our presence. Finally I asked an employee if they were short of staff. He's attitude was very unprofessional, the tone of voice that he used showed that he was anoyed by my questions. Another client on line saw that and there was a verbal altercation that went on between the employee and the client. So the client left, and the employee took my order, then when he handled me the food, there was no ketchup and I asked him for some, so he said they're over there meaning by the soda machine. I looked in the bin there were none, and I told him that there was not any, the employee rolled his eyes like I was anoying him, and while he is attending to other clients on line, he said to the another emploee " you know what, I'm leaving". This is just a complaint to show how some of your employees are lacking customer service skill. and his attitude shows that he cannot work under pressure and can't controll himself in certain situation. His name is Frederick. I was in the store around 12:45-1PM

Lo
Jan 29, 2019

Comments

• Be
      29th of Jan, 2019

If you are going to ask stupid and sarcastic comments like "are you short on staff" expect attitude. You should be proud of yourself and your childish behavior that caused someone to leave their workplace because of your behavior.

• Be
      29th of Jan, 2019

IT is not that he cannot work under pressure. It is he cannot work with rude jerks like yourself. Grow up and treat people the way you want to be treated.