Burger King / service and employees

1 134 S Hay 17East Palatka, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-425-4745

Hello, My name is David Garrow, I reside in East Palaka Fla, Here is the store i vist most .
184 South Hwy 17East Palatka, FL [protected]
[protected]
Distance:
1.2 miles
Restaurant #16751, Here is my storey, I am 19 years old, Went to drive up window with my Parent's, my Dad ordered 5 BK Bucks Doubles, He paid 5.35 and was told by a Lady at the window to drive around and they would bring it out, I was confused because there was only 2 cars behind us, Why the delay ?, We waited about 10 min no one came out, In the total of 15 min a lady came out, when she handed my dad the bag of Burger's, He asked a question, He said this was his 3rd time over the past 12 days ordering Burger's why he asked did he have to wait ?, her reply was this (Sir if you dont like to wait go some were eles, we have lazy people that dont show up for work) My Dad replyed to the lady Mame I am sorry to hear you have problems with people or help showing up, But thats not my faualt and BurgerKing advertizes Have it your Way, My Dad said that mean's when i pay for something i should receive it in a reasonable time and not be told if i dont like it go some were eles, The lady started to walk away and said to my Dad Screw You.

Thats what happened and I wanted you to know, I asked my Dad why dont you go inside and complain to a Manager, His reply was Son thats why they call it FAST FOOD, Some people have No respect nor do they care like that lady did.

Just wanted to thank you for leting me share a Visit on Monday, Sept 20, 04:56 PM T=12L I=2 C=300, that was on the bottom of the ticket, Didnt know if it would help you. I am keeping the Ticket receipt if you need it i can mail it to you., I am hopeing you can correct the problems that worker's at your BurgerKing give to customer's.

You can reply back if you need to at daddy0wns@aol.com or write to me if you want to reply back to me.

David Garrow, P.O.Box 103, Satsuma, Florida, 32189

Comments

• Da

184 South Hwy 17East Palatka, FL 32131-4023
    (386) 326-1173
    Distance:
    1.2 miles

Just wanted to thank you for letting me share a Visit on Monday, Sept 20, 04:56 PM T=12L I=2 C=300, that was on the bottom of the ticket, Did"nt know if it would help you. I am keeping the Ticket receipt if you need it i can mail it to you., I am hoping you can correct the problems that worker's at your Burger King give to customer's.

David Garrow, P.O.Box 103, Satsuma, Florida, 32189

• Po
      23rd of Sep, 2010

Why did you post an address and phone number?

• Sl
      23rd of Sep, 2010

i was a manager in the fast food business for 26 years and yes, sometimes there is a wait for food( during off peak hours or if really busy) But the reason why someone has to wait should be explained to them and asked if that is okay, (being courteous goes a long way and usually somone doesnt mind waiting ) but that also means when there food comes up- there food goes out immediately== But the Real problem here was not the wait for food but the employees attitude ======
    #1 customers pay your paycheck= without a customer you would not have a job
    #2 a customer does not care what kind of day you or the company is having nor should they, and under NO circurmastances does and employee state the things that employee stated to the customer.. and if there had been a really long wait the manager should have taken the food out to begin with...
    Its not rocket science people.. managers get your ### out of the office gossiping or other non business stuff that you are doing (which is where 75% of the managers are at) and train your people in that store a little better or fire them...
    that man deserves at the very least an appology from the manager. the employee should be fired and a free meal should be given to at least guarantee the customer comes back at least once-
    thankyou

• Ou
      10th of Feb, 2011

15 minutes is pathetic for a fast food drive thru and you definitely deserve compensation for that one.