Burger King / drive thru
Ok I ordered two king meal deals, two cheeseburgers, and two funnel cake fries my total was $14.19 I gave the boy at the first window $20.19 he gave me bk $4 so I got short $2 I didn't mention it when I got to the second window well the girl hands me two bags then ask me did u pay at the first window I said yes I did well she got the manager so the manager came to the window and said I had paid for the people's order that was in front of me she said two whoppers I then said no I paid for my order I then told her I paid him $20.19 and I then mention the $2 that I was shorted the manager says well I'll have to count the drawer to verify that I then told her I wasn't even worried abt the $2 but I did pay for my food I'm not a theif. The manager rolls her eyes then kinda gets an attitude very unprofessional I go to this bk all the time just pisses me off that she acted like I was trying to pull one over on em and to top it off they forgot my 2 cheeseburgers WOW
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - circus atmosphere-utter chaos-unsanitary!!!
- Burger King - drive through
- Burger King - warm coffee, wrong order, employee hung up on me 
- Burger King - being given an incorrect order... again!!
- Burger King - employee making threats on another employee