Burger King / customer service

1 Lubbock, TexasLubbock, United States Review updated:

Went to BK for a cup of ice. Guy on the speaker told me a large cup of ice was $2.00. Oh, ice is $2! Ended up he said $.54...after he had to ask someone. I waited in line for almost 15 minutes. Pulled up he said $24.--...i said no I'm the ice. They handed me a small cup of ice. WTH...this BK is so poorly run. Because it is close to my house I keep trying...no onion rings...no catsup...get a team in thete that has more than a 2nd grade education and zero social skills.

Burger King

Ka
Jun 14, 2018

Comments

• Su
      14th of Jun, 2018

Not to defend the business— but — water costs money, ice machines use electricity, workers to fill, cups cost money and workers had to assist you. I know it’s a few cents here and there, but added up, it’s 54 cents apparently. Profit included, of course.

26th of Jun, 2018

@SubSquirrel I don't know about Burger King, but any Mcdonald's that I went to always gave ice water for free. You did not even have to buy something.

26th of Jun, 2018

@First Born Triplet I didn’t know that. I don’t eat at burger chains but thought they’d charge if you didn’t buy anything. I know it’s just a cup, water and ice, but there are costs involved. I get water at restaurants and never have been charged, though one time they told me it was twenty-five cents for lemon slices..I understood and paid since lemons are almost a buck each. I add Splenda and get lemonade so a small charge Isn't a big deal. I’d buy lemonade if sugar free ...

• 9w
      14th of Jun, 2018

complaining over ice really?

26th of Jun, 2018

@9wood Must be a boring day with nothing to do.

14th of Jun, 2018

Tells me 9wood made a comment 1 hour 3 minutes ago. I only see my comment.

• 9w

@SubSquirrel what I said

9w
    9wood 2 hrs 17 mins ago

complaining over ice really?

18th of Jun, 2018

@9wood Ah I see you on my iPhone. Finally!

26th of Jun, 2018

@SubSquirrel That is because his comments always need approval before posting. I think if you make more than a certain amount of comments in a day they need approval to show that you are not spamming. It will still say that 9wood posted a comment when it tells you the updates about a complaint, but the comment won't show up for another day. Also let's just say that 9wood has a habit of making spam posts by replying with "what your bf said" to almost every comment.

26th of Jun, 2018

@First Born Triplet Ah, thank you! It drives me crazy that I miss posts. Yes, he quite often says that to me, but I have no boyfriend so I'm not sure what he refers to. I just continue posting my comments and getting laughs at the comments made.

• Pe
      26th of Jun, 2018

@SubSquirrel I notice that as well. I think he is either homophobic, or has not come out of the closet yet. He says it as an insult. One of my best friends turned out gay. So basically if he is using it as an insult it is pretty depressing.

26th of Jun, 2018

@PeterPP LOL! I’m a straight female 😘. If he/she looked, they’d find out easily. They're not bright enough to ask and ASSumes everyone is male here. I ask in private if unsure. I use the pronoun “he” then wish for an edit button. My bff of twenty years is gay and homophobia really angers me. Too many people judge based on unimportant details. Especially online, when a nickname is posting and gets bashed. It’s a friggin’ nickname online, not a real-life guy trying to pick you up.