Burger King - Coral Springs, Florida / i don't give a #!

Re: burger king
Sample road and coral springs drive
Coral springs, florida
Complaint

To whom it may concern;

Today, june 27, 2007 @ approximately 6pm I walked into the above referenced burger king establishment to purchase 2 icee's for my grandchildren who asked me to bring them home after work today. This is a big event for my grandchildren and I look forward to doing this for them on occasion.

As it has become the 'norm' at this burger king and after standing in line the young man behind the counter motioned me that he was ready to take my order. I asked for two (2) small coke icee's. He said that the machine was not working. I asked him when they planned on getting it fixed? He said he didn't know very sarcastically. I proceeded to explain to him that the machines are never working, for which he replied, "i don't give a [censored]quot; keep in mind that there was a man standing there with 4 young girls (Approx. Ages 8-12 years old). I said "really", and he repeated, "i'm not the [censored]ing manager and I don't give a [censored]. " I asked him his name and he responded, "luis". I told him that he would hear from me and that was not the way to represent the company he works for. Again, he replied, "don't come in here talking to me like i'm the manager, I said I don't give a [censored]quot;

In closing, its my opinion that this type of interaction between customers and the employees at this particular burger king because i've witnessed it before. The employees at this burger king are a bunch of punks that don't really understand the old cliche that is quickly being erased from society which is, "the customer is always right". This kid, luis, crossed the line in my opinion, especially in front of minors.

I first started going to burger king back in the 60's and it was always an event with my mom. The order was guaranteed to be ready in 60 seconds and I will always remember the jingle. Employees were always nice as I remember. However, with the episodes of disrespect that are aforementioned, i've decided that I will never spend another cent in any of your establishments and I will always remember what was said to me the last time I was in one of your establishments "and" I will pass this experience on to all of my friends and family.

Jake voth

Comments

• De
      19th of Apr, 2009

This Vurger King has the WORST customer service ever! Everyone is very rude, down to the "Have your money ready when you get to the window." This Burger King always has a way of making me and whomever eats there feel a bit queasy. I feel this Burger Kings needs to be emptied and rebuilt from food to staff.

• Wh
      8th of Nov, 2009

Yes, very Nasty!! Ants all over the soda counter! All over the lids, and when told about it, acted as though it was the norm, and continued letting people use the lids, as the elderly gentleman that worked there (in need of glasses) begun to change out the lids and wipe the couter with a towel he retrieved from a bucket of brownish- grey water from under the soda counter/fountain drink cabinet. It had probably been ther since the night before! I don't even think he knew why he was told to change out the fully stocked lids! "he looked confused as to why he was doing it!" Then when when sat down, (don't ask me why) and my husband bit into his sandwhich and a bunch of brown lettuce fell out, I had enough!!! I guess they change the cleaning water more than they change the lettuce!!! Never will I eat there again!!