Burger King / coffee
On 12/26/2017 we were returning home from visiting family for Christmas. On our way out we stopped at the Burger King in Louisburg NC. Drive threw coffee was weak. On road finishing coffee got mouth of solid grit. Check later and I hope the black filth was just coffee grounds. Too far to turn back. Highway robbery from this store in my opinion. Felt as if they poured out a cup in cleaning. No one should have to pay for this type of non service.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - Called the cops 
- Burger King - Chicken Sandwich, Whopper Order 
- Burger King - drive thur messed up and then forgot about me.
- Burger King - charging to add topings even when asking to remove other toppings
- Burger King - egg and cheese