Burger King / tv commercial

The latest ad seems wrong, in that it condones young girls shaking their butts and glorifies rap music, which is mostly about sex, drugs, and violence. Even if it doesn't air during times youngsters would be watching, it is still just wrong!

De

Comments

• Tr
      13th of Apr, 2009

I don't understand why a company such as Burger King has to rely on women shaking their "square big butts" on TV in order to sell hamburgers???? Then during the commercial, the creepy Burger King is touching the butts in order to measure them. What does that have to do with trying to sell Sponge Bob items to kids? To top it off, the rap guy at the end says "Booty is Booty". Really -- are you trying to sell hamburgers or prostitutes on this commerical. Totally uncalled for and very offensive. I'll avoid these restaurants at all cost.

• Ar
      23rd of Apr, 2009

It glorifies rap music? Really?! Sir mix a lot is a has been from the early 90's, believe me it's hardly glorifying Rap music. Where in the commercial did it condone little girls shaking their butts... funny the commercial just came on and I didn't see any little girls shaking their butts. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't want my 5 year old reenacting any part of the commercial, but that's where I step in as a parent.