Burger King / overcharging!
I was recently went to a BK in Louisville, Ky. the Dixie Highway Location... when I placed my order like I had done in the past several times before. I get the same thing almost everytime. This time the total was different. I ask why my total amount was so much, the manager said they were charging for small waters now. In the past I usually get my meal and 2 small waters at no charge to go. This time she wanted to charge. 41 cents each. I ask why so much... I would have given a dime or maybe even a quarter... I know they have to pay for the cups sometimes. But I thought this was a little excessive, so I ask why. The manager said it was a new store policy.So I have a question... is this a scam or what... is this store manager trying to make up some loss's? I sure don't think it's fair to charge such an excessive fee. If there trying to loose my business... they've succeeded at this store anyway. I planned on reporting them to the management of BK, but guess what... they have no complaints dept. that I can find on their website and no email address that I can send them a complaint to either.. Is this deliberate on there part. I don't think they give a damn anyway but they should know whats going on at this store anyway. So if anyone has the address for the complaints dept or wants to forward this to them... I'd appreciate it.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - Cleanliness 
- Burger King - Service/and management 
- Burger King - Employees/managment
- Burger King - food & service
- Burger King - staff/ food