Burger King / rude/extremely bad attitude

My fiancee and I went through the drive through of Burger King #5458 in Plainwell, MI on Oct.24th, 2008 at about 10:30 pm. I told the man working I needed a minute to decided, and then announced I was ready. I waited for 2 minutes, trying the whole time to get his attention. Finally he came back on the speaker and said, "Yeah, I [censored]ING heard you, I've been waiting this whole time." So I asked to see his manager, and he refused. I will never go here again and will tell everyone I know that people here are rude and have nasty attitudes.

Va

Comments

• Lu
      6th of Dec, 2011

I'm so sorry to hear your bad experience for the company that I work for. I'm a cashier and burger king and I would also be mad if they would give me a bad attitude while placing an order and the refussal of talking to the manager. The customer should ALWAYS have attention. You should file a complaint with burger kings coorporation office.

• Wh
      2nd of Jan, 2012

Burger kings have two menu boards but people like you refuse to look at the first one but drive all fast to the speaker only to realize you people dont know what you want