Burger King / terrible experience
I recently did pavement work for 14 burger king locations owned and managed by Spence Group Services a division of the spence family burger king chain. The work done was all above industry standard. I even did an additional $5600 worth of work for free in effort to establish a long term relationship with the customer. When it was time to get paid the nightmare started.
Once it was clear payment would be a problem I had the facilities inspected by industry professionals who all gave the work and materials used excellent ratings. I also started gathering information from previous contractors who had worked for them in the past, all of which have been jerked around and screwed by them. Fair warning to all contractors, do not do any work for Spence Group Services DBA Burger King. They will steal the food from your families table.
We are filing liens and plan on foreclosing on the properties all of which will cost us additional money not like we are not out enough already.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - Billing amount charged twice
- Burger King - food 
- Burger King - Service
- Burger King - complaint of not letting me use my coupons on whopper wednesday
- Burger King - service and quality of food