Burger King / never have some of the items advertised

1 201 Greer AvenueAtmore, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 251-368-5931

It seems every time lately that our family goes to Burger King to eat they never have the Mocha Joe's and never have iced tea. Some of the cashier's are very rude and hateful! I am so sick of spending our hard earned money to a place that can't get nice friendly people who enjoy their job, instead of having the attitude of " I really don't care if you come back here or not" Well they need to realize that this is how they get a paycheck is through the customers. I used to work in a fast food place and we were always taught the customer is always right no matter what! Each store needs to get a manager that will take control or all these chains will soon be closing too!

Gi

Comments

• Ze
      29th of Oct, 2008

QUOTE:
    "I am so sick of spending our hard earned money to a place that can't get nice friendly people who enjoy their job!"

Would you enjoy a job where all you end up doing all day is serving people and being treated like the grunge and dirt of society. Many of the people that work in fast food are the following:

-Middle class citizens trying to make a living on minimum wage, pay bills, and pay some ###ed up taxes because nobody else wants to.
    -College students trying to pay for their tuition
    -People who also have second jobs to try and make ends meet.

QUOTE:
    "Well they need to realize that this is how they get a paycheck is through the customers. "

Maybe your money comes in bulks, but for the people at Burger King, they live paycheck to paycheck.

As to how much of your money actually goes to paying their paychecks, not all of it does. Your "hard earned money" goes to the following:

-Rent for the building in which the Burger King resides
    - FOOD. Not your food, but about $10, 000 worth of food that they have to buy every week to serve ###s like you.
    - Electricity (Self ###ing explanatory)
    - Water (Again, self ###ing explanatory)
    - Heating (Winter sucks in Drive-Thru)
    - Equipment a repair costs (Most repair costs for even the lesser used machines START at approx. $1, 500-$2, 000. Tell me you can afford that out of a $500 paycheck.)
    - Buying new equipment to replace older ones (A new fridge can cost $5, 000. A new broiler to cook meat is probably somewhere around $13, 000-$20, 000. THATS A GOOD CHUNK OF A BRAND NEW CAR)
    - Uniforms (We could walk into work naked, we really wouldn't care all that much.)
    - Paper items (This includes receipt paper, paper bags, sandwich wrap paper, paper cups for YOUR drinks, fry cartons, boxes for chicken tenders, etc)

In fact, only about 23% of the money made on a daily basis goes to paying ALL the employees in the entire store. FOR THE ENTIRE DAY.

QUOTE:
    "I used to work in a fast food place and we were always taught the customer is always right no matter what!"

The customer is only right if they pay for their food to be right. If you want a chocolate shake but don't wanna pay for it, and I can't give it to you without being fired, I'm not gonna give it to without you paying for it.

Therefore, in that case, the customer is NOT ALWAYS RIGHT.

Think about it.

QUOTE:
    "It seems every time lately that our family goes to Burger King to eat they never have the Mocha Joe's and never have iced tea."

Mocha Joe and Iced Tea are optional for stores. They are not required to sell them.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

### YOU AND HAVE A ### LIFE.