Burger King / apple pie

Howard Beach, NY, United States

161-50 crossbay Blvd, Howard beach, ny, 11414. Store # 9956

A few hours ago purchased an apple pie slice from this location. Got home to eat it a few minutes ago to find a giant round of blue and orange mold growing on the pie slice. Tried to contact the store who ended up being closed and customer service phone was absolutely useless. So ultimately nothing was resolved other than being told to wait on the store manager to contact me in 48 hours. Thankfully my kid didnt want a piece or else they might have eaten it and gotten sick for all I know. Very very bad experience with no solution.

• Updated by Mark ds, Oct 28, 2018

Store # 9956

161-50 crossbayblvd Howard beach, ny, 11414

Visited this burger king location a few hours ago and bought a few items including q piece of apple pie. Got home and sat down to eat the apple pie only to find a gigantic round of blue and orange mold in the middle of the pie. Thankfully none of my kids happened to get to it before me and end up eating it. This is absolutely unacceptable. The store just so happened to be closed and customer service deemed to be of no help other than saying store management will contact me in 48 hours. Very upsetting seeing as though we visit this burger king quite often. Definitely doubt I'd ever be going back.

Ma