Burger King / i am not hapy wthi my puchase of four sanwich's no cehese lot's of maynay's

1 Alabama, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: I AM NOT CONFORTABIL W/

I was hugruy so afer thniking abot it a bit & puling in thru the bruger king's drive thru leaen I odor'd the foloing four sanwich's::

~ whoppor jr w/cesche (X3)
~ spicey chichen sanwige

Total $4.84 dallor's

My frend's u wlil notise I odror's the frist theere bruger's wiht chese ( (This wlil be improtant later) )

I watied & watied patently un till finaly the watress braugt my sandwic's to the widnow

I toko th ebag from th ewatres's and said thnak u

She saide half a god day sire

Litle did I no that once I parak'd my ca r & oneped the bag of burgre's I wold halve a supize!!1!!

One burg::no cheze
Sconed burg:: no che
Se
Thrid boger::guesa what no cehse!?!!!

Wile eting them I relized that isnted of the ceches their semed to me too be exetra mmay nay's gooping ot of the side's of each boger

Gross

There roll's (All) wrer soked w/grese to

I had nmo coplaibt's abot the spicey chichen how ever, , tho it was a bit could in the cetner

Take form this wha tu wlil, I wlil thnik tice be four eting their agen

Blesing's

Dr m a carnarvoro

Ma

Comments

• 0 Votes

Charismatic, Mac has been a member for a long time. He knows how to spell quite well. He just posts like an uneducated man to get attention to himself.

24th of Jul, 2009

I WLIL HALF YOU TOO NO MR TEVOR THTA I DO NAT WHISH TOO HALF ANY MROE ATENITON THAN ISS ASBOLUTLEAY NESECCAIRY ON MY SLEF

I DO NAT PSOT ON THSI BROAD FOR MY OWN SAEK BUT FOR OHTER'S SAEK NAT FRO MY OWN SEAK MY FREND

I THNIK THTA YOU ORWE ME AN AOLOGPY FRNAKKLY SIRE

I DO NAT WHISH TOO MAEK A BIG DEALE ABOT ALL OFF THSI BUT ENUF ISS ENUF WOLUDNT YOUR SAY??!1!

Dr M A CARNARVORO

• Dr
      24th of Jul, 2009

You parked the car, took a bite, noticed it was wrong and then did what? Oh yes, ate it(and the others) anyway.

Purposefully inane spelling and capitalization aside, that[eating them anyway] is the dumbest part of the whole post. I mean PSOT.

Dr Feelmygoods

• Wo
      24th of Jul, 2009

I think this person maybe mentally ###ed. I am being serious.

I think you should be worried more about your english then Burger King. Stop complaining and go to school. I can guarante you are overweight.

P.S Stop trying in caps.

U NO, THEIR'S TIME'S WHEHEN I JSUT WHANT TOO GIFE UP MY FREND'S

PREHAP'S THSI ISENTT THE PALACE FOR SONEMOE LIEK ME,

PERHPA'S, PERPHA'S NOT

I DO NAT WHISH TOO CASUE ANY PORBOLEM'S BUT IT SEEM'S ### IF THEY FOLOWM MEE AROND

MY FREND'S