Burger King, 3527 Market Lane, Kenosha, WI 53144 / burgers... poor quality, not made as ordered

Kenosha, WisconsinKenosha, United States

Diy audio
Corporal clegg
12ummagumma12

Dear burger king executive,
I've been eating at burger kings for most of my life (i'm 62). I've eaten at other burger kings in kenosha and have always gotten my order "my way." I always order my burgers fresh made with cheese plain!. (no condiments) i've recently moved to the north side of kenosha so there's a burger king just a few blocks from my apartment (3527 market lane, kenosha, wi. Just about every time I special order a burger fresh made and plain they always give me pre-broiled burgers that are dry and barely warm... And today I ordered a double quarter pound king w/cheese plain and when I opened the wrapper it was just a single quarter pound burger w/ cheese with everything on it, and it was barely warm. I sent my friend back to get the correct burger and I called the store from home and asked to speak with the manager. The man said he was the manager and his name was "roman." I complained about my order being incorrect and his reply was that "he didn't make burgers, he just handed them to customers." I replied back that he's the manager and it's his responsibility to make sure that the orders are being made according to what his customers ask for... He acted like he really didn't care that much about my complaint, so I asked him, "you really don't care about my order, do you?" he didn't reply, and after a few seconds passed he hung up on me!
When my friend brought the incorrectly made burger

Dear burger king executive,
I've been eating at burger kings for most of my life (i'm 62). I've eaten at other burger kings in kenosha and have always gotten my order "my way." I always order my burgers fresh made with cheese plain!. (no condiments) i've recently moved to the north side of kenosha so there's a burger king just a few blocks from my apartment (3527 market lane, kenosha, wi. Just about every time I special order a burger fresh made and plain they always give me pre-broiled burgers that are dry and barely warm, and when asked for a freshly made to order burger the employees act like it's a huge imposition. Today I ordered a double quarter pound king w/cheese plain and when I opened the wrapper it was just a single quarter pound burger w/ cheese with everything on it, and it was barely warm. I sent my friend back to get the correct burger and I called the store from home and asked to speak with the manager. The man said he was the manager and his name was "roman." I complained about my order being incorrect and his reply was that "he didn't make burgers, he just handed them to customers." I replied back that he's the manager and it's his responsibility to make sure that the orders are being made according to what his customers ask for... He acted like he really didn't care that much about my complaint, so I asked him, "you really don't care about my order, do you?" he didn't reply, and after a few seconds passed he hung up on me!
When my friend brought the incorrectly made burger the girl (your employee) taking care of my friend was very rude to her when she requested that the burger be remade "double quarter pound king w/cheese plain and fresh off the broiler."
My friend told me about the employee acting rude to her. I asked if sh got the employees name but all she told me was that the employee was a heavy set black girl with dirty blonde hair and visible tattoos... That's all I know. The time of this transaction was approximately 1:15pm on sunday, 10/21/18 (today.)
This particular burger king has some serious issues with both management and the employees work ethic. Nearly every time I go there for something my order is either barely warm, not fresh, or completely incorrect. I've had incorrect or poorly made orders at different times of the day, but I mostly order either in the morning or early afternoon. I've been very patient and have held my tongue for quite some time, but I honestly feel that you need to assess your employees more carefully when hiring them or that store is going to lose customers, myself included. I would really appreciate some acknowledgement that you've received this complaint and any actions that you may be considering to handle this issue.
Thank you for your time.
Respectfully,