Bunny Vreeland / Camarillo hypnotherapies rip off

I am in the process of investigating the person- please be careful before working with her. She has just changed her info:

"...Training, education, experience and other qualifications include an AA at Ventura College and Masters at UCSB.

Masters in what?

I continued to attend psychology classes at Napa Valley College in Napa, CA and the College of the Desert in Palm Desert, CA. At that time,

She has not graduated at this point

I was more than qualified to take clients as a certified, registered Hypnotherapist and did so for over 17 years. As I continued with my studies I wanted to take my education even further. I attended the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in Tarzana, CA and discovered that I could receive a Ph. D. in Hypnotherapy by attending Huntington Pacific University. After four years of attending HPU, I received my Ph.D. in March 2007..."

She still does not answer why did she lie for 17 years? Let's see how the California A,G's office decides and the FTC for the website. I have or will be along with 30 other people that have contacted me. We may be filing a civil suit it will depend on what the lawyers decide.

Comments

• Ke
      10th of Jun, 2007

Ms. Vreland has the chance to defend her position. If the charges on this forum and the many others are found to be unsupportable. It looks like she, would rather not, and run hire a SEO expert. Kent Campbell (who is excellent)