Bunches of Books / Non shipment of on-line order

P.O. Box 615Murray, KY, United States Review updated:

Bunchesofbooks.com claims they shipped my textbook on August 29. Their email said to expect the book within 4-10 days. Yet, they provided a tracking number that USPS doesn't recognize. I have emailed them 4 times since September 2 and they are ignoring my emails. Yet their web page says that they respond within 1-3 business days.

Since then the USPS website has acknowledged that they have received an on-line notice from bunches of books of an "intention" to ship a book.
Va

Comments

Sm
  15th of Sep, 2008
I ordered a book from this website as well, and not only did my shipment arrive late, the box it should have come in was empty. And not only was it empty, but it was impossibly too thin for my book to have fit in to begin with.

Is this site a scam??

Im currently trying to find a phone number, but there doesnt seem to be one. Atleast I didnt pay very much for it...
Jo
  1st of Oct, 2008
If your purchase doesn`t go thru Beware! Do not re-enter your information! Hundreds of dollars came out of my debit account as I thought I was making some sort of mistake and kept on trying. Their phone number has been disconnected. Draw your own conclusions and proceed with caution! My e-mails have as yet gone unanswered. 10/01/08.
Ei
  25th of Feb, 2009
My husband ordered a book from this group via Amazon.com and it took 17 days to arrive! He had to go ahead and purchase the book from the school bookstore and told the company that he wanted to return the book. We have sent it back and the confirmation states that they would not take to book. We are emailing them and have yet to hear back. DO NOT order from this company, as we have already expressed our concern to Amazon to discontinue working with these shady people!!!
Gl
  22nd of May, 2009
12 days since I placed the order, I only received one of two books. These people are crooks. Pure and simple. Avoid bunchesofbooks.com at all cost.
Br
  31st of May, 2010
I sold my books to webuytextbooks.com and received a check from bunchesofbooks.com that I am unable to cash anywhere, they wont take it because it does not have a bank name, a phone number and because it is from KY, I live in California. I don't have a bank account and now I am frustrated. I don't know what to do. I have a check but unable to cash it this is stupid.

Bunches of Books Logo Bunches of Books