Bumpits.com / Scammers

1 CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-71-2091

This companys ordering system is a SCAM. First of all the website shows 19.99 + S&H.. The company DOES NOT tell you what your order total is before you hit the "order" button so you assume its the price that the website gave you. Then the S&H charges are almost $30.00!!! The actual order was over 40.00 making my total almost $80.00. Then I tried calling up to cancel this ridiculous order and they tell me they cant cancel it, i would need to send it back!! Of course thats minus the STUPID $30.00 Shipping charges!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!

Ju

Comments

• Kr
      6th of Jun, 2009

I 100% agree with Judy!! I was up late the other night with my baby and I was watching TV and loan and behold The bumpits commerical came on. The next day I ordered it at there website (HUGE MISTAKE). I was suckered in at $80.00 as well, this was also including $30.oo in shipping costs!! There website does not give you a chance to glance at what you purchased before they say YOUR ORDER IS COMPLETE & THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER. What if you hit something you didn't want or saw their ridiculous S&H costs and you wanted to cancel your order? Well guess what you can't do that here at this website. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, they just want your MONEY!! I wish I would've seen her comment before I ordered. Go to Sallybeauty.com. You can get 2nd day air for under $40.00 including the same product at bumpits!!! This website truly is a SCAM. You are truly an idiot if you go through bumpits!! DON'T DO IT!

• Ka
      27th of Jun, 2009

I agree with the ladies. Clair's has them for $19.99 plus tax. There is no reason to pay 30.00 for S&H. The wedsite is a SCAM.

• Ro
      22nd of Sep, 2009

This too, happened to me. I will be sending it back. The scam part really irks me! Plus my daughter told me you could buy them at the drug store for $9.99.

• Ro
      22nd of Sep, 2009

This company is a big scam. Like there aren't enough out there, now you can't even depend on a brand name! I spent a long time on the phone removing charges for this scammy part. I will never order anything again from them.

• Ha
      5th of Oct, 2009

This is a big scam! they said 1 set is free but they ended up charging me for it!!! they also charged me $32.80 for shipping!! that is double the amount of the 2 sets of bumpits!!! NEVER ORDER FROM HERE!!! SHADY COMPANY!!!

they dont even tell you how much the order total is until its been ordered!!!