BullyXtreme / Scam and cheating

I also have had difficulty with getting my merchandise from Bully Xtreme. I ordered a product about a month ago and sent a follow up email prior to the Christmas and I still have not had a response. I tried the phone number of the previous reporter and it is now disconnected or changed with no new number.

I tried to email again and even replied to one of the marketing news letter with no response.

Frank Sherrill seems to have responded and tried to make the previous reporter whole. I would appreciate just getting the material I purchased.

Ar

Comments

Yo
  2nd of Mar, 2013

The Bully Xtreme people aren't honorable and don't stand behind their warranty. I had to fight them for a month after they sent me a supposedly new model that was rusted inside and never worked quit right and finally broke inside. This was BEFORE they told you on their webpage that they were rusted and not perfect! They didn't honor the "lifetime warranty" as they promised and never sent me a replacement without me spending even more money for another piece of junk. Buyer Beware dealing with these people!!! They also were very slow in dealing with the problem as mentioned above in the complaint. I suprized their still in busness selling this junk!?