Bulls Balls, truck nuts / price fixing, fraud

1 219 E RT66 Williams, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1800-491-1140

Comments

• Bu
      24th of Jan, 2009

Hello,

This posting was done either by Kenneth or David Ham, they have been posting these malicious lies about myself and company for a long time. They are rude, crude liars and sociopaths.

They are two brothers who are in the same niche business as I am, they have copied every idea of mine over the years and tried to make the public believe that they were theirs, now that is not illegal, just low class.

They also violate the "trademark" laws by using my registered mark "bulls balls" without my permission so that they can come up in the search engines and try to sell their inferior products.

They also use "bait and switch" tactics on one of their site allthenutz.com using our superior products as the bait and try to get buyers to buy their small line of products. I have posted info regarding the tendencies of sociopaths, which I believe they have many of these traits because of their malicious attacks on me and my company for the last several months on many websites such as this one, amazon.com, /link removed/ uradeadbeat.com, compaints.com, my3cents.com and others..

Sincerely,

John D. Saller
    www.BullsBalls.com

****************

Profile of the Sociopath

This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.

* Glibness and Superficial Charm

* Manipulative and Conning
    They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

* Grandiose Sense of Self
    Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    * Pathological Lying
    Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

* Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
    A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their
    core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

* Shallow Emotions
    When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

* Incapacity for Love

* Need for Stimulation
    Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

* Callousness/Lack of Empathy
    Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only
    contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

* Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
    Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and
    approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as
    creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful,
    all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

* Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
    Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet
    "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends;
    aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

* Irresponsibility/Unreliability
    Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

* Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
    Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all
    sorts.

* Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
    Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

* Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
    Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

Other Related Qualities:

1. Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them
    2. Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them
    3. Authoritarian
    4. Secretive
    5. Paranoid
    6. Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired
    7. Conventional appearance
    8. Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)
    9. Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life
    10. Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)
    11. Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim
    12. Incapable of real human attachment to another
    13. Unable to feel remorse or guilt
    14. Extreme narcissism and grandiose
    15. May state readily that their goal is to rule the world

(The above traits are based on the psychopathy checklists of H. Cleckley and
    R. Hare.)

24th of Jan, 2009

These Ham Brothers are idiots.

• Iw
      28th of Jan, 2009

Hi All,

I have been buying 'bulls balls' type truck balls for years, I get anew truck every year. I am a retired big rig trucker who spends most of my time online, much to my wife's dismay, trying to find interesting things.
    The other day I 'googled' bulls balls and found this website, selling the same sets that I have bought in the past from the manufacturer's site. The prices were slashed in price from what I usually paid at bullsballs.com.

I then went to bullsballs.com and checked their prices, they were still the same as they have been for years. I then clicked on a link called Compare Imitators, I've been there a couple of times before, it is page the boys
    over there put together a few years back comparing the other companies, products, prices and services. Other information under 'updates' tells a pretty sorid story about the Ham Brothers and their lack of business ethics.

According to Information at bullsballs.com, this allthenutz, isn't even a dealer for them, they indicate that they are an Unauthorized Dealer and I knew these were the real bulls balls, so I wondered how they had these balls for sale if they aren't a dealer. So i went back to the manufacturer's site and looked around some more and discovered that these guys must be buying their balls from some other Authorized Dealer in small quantities and placing pictures and info on their site so that they could get ill gotten traffic, when people searched for truck balls. By doing this, they seem to be using the trademark bulls balls illegally.

Well, I decided to call allthenutz, get the lowdown and see why their prices are so cheap. After talking to them, and asking if these were the real bulls balls, they said yes. Well, I buy all my stuff online and am always trying save a few bucks, I asked if the chrome and blue bulls balls were in stock, the answer was no, I asked how come it says they were both in stock, I don't
    know, I'll check. Somebody else came to the phone and said the webmaster hadn't updated the page yet and he tried to switch me to one of their smaller nuts.

It was then I really started to get the run around, this person kept trying to get me to buy something else and started to get kind of nasty when I kept saying no, I only want the bulls balls. So I asked about other colors, they were out stock too. I knew then, I was being had and told him so, he hung up!

Well, combined with what I just read about this company, I decided to call my old trucking buddy and asked him to call and order some, the very same
    same thing happened to him.

In conclusion, taking into consideration all the bull I read earlier at bullsballs.com and what we experienced over the phone, we agreed, this was
    the old 'bait and switch' routine.

So anyway, I went to Bullsballs.com and ordered my balls. After thinking about it for couple of days, my buddy and I decided let people know about this bait and switch operation at allthenutz.com.

Keep on Truckin! But be careful out there.

DON - I watch for bad people
    Key Largo, Florida
    U.S.A.

• Iw
      28th of Jan, 2009

Watch out!

30th of Jan, 2009

This guy owns over 30 websites selling the same thing. He is illegally fixing prices and cancelling dealers who discount. He had a free giveaway that I was the first to request and once he got my personal information he said I didnt "qualify" he uses "arbitrary discrimination" to defraud whomever he pleases. This guy is dangerous DO NOT BUY FROM bullballs.com, instead there are a few sites that give excellent service and prices such as allthenutz.com Bulls balls, truck nuts, bumpernuts are all the same thing.

***

Above is a "untruthful" post that Kenneth and/or David Ham have been posting on various websites like this one since the beginning of the year. The brothers, who we now refer to as "keyboard cowards" began these cowardly acts of starting with Amazon.com in December, Amazon shut them down and removed the malicious and libelous postings.

Actually their posting here is mild compared to most of their lying remarks elsewhere. You can see here it is just another form of the "bait and switch" tactics they practice at allthenutz.com using our Trade Mark. (Bulls Balls)

They have our superior product line on their site by obtaining them elsewhere through back door methods, since they are defiantly NOT an
    Authorized Dealerfor Bulls Balls products.

We have refused to allow them to become a dealer because of what we believe to be "unsavory and lack of business ethics" in the running of their business and over 40 websites.

It is stated above in their posting, that bulls balls, truck nuts, bumper nuts are the same thing, that is untrue also, Bulls Balls is the Original Truck Balls on the internet and has become synonymous with other "key words" because of their tremendous popularity.

Here is a list of some of their websites, which they conveniently forgot to mention in their initial post:

The first group has Bulls Balls in the domain name, which is a registered Trade Mark, so it looks they are moving ahead with plans to do even more illegal things with these domains, even after we have sent more then one Cease and Desist emails to them regarding their illegal use of our Mark.

Bullballsuperstore.com Bullsballsinfo.com, Grabthebullsballs.com, Bullsballsuperstore.com, Bullzballz.com, Bullznutz.com, Thebullballs.com
    Thebullzballs.com, Theofficialbullballswebsite.com,

Allthenutz.com, Atvnuts.com, Bikerzballz.com, Bikerznutz.com, Camonuts.com, Camonutz.com,
    Chrometrucknut.org, Chrometrucknutz.org, Dieselpowernutz.com, Everyonesnutz.com, Getsomenutz.com, Hugetrucknuts.com,
    Monstertrucknuts.com, Monstertrucknutz.com,
    Nutsforeveryone.com, Nutz-gaming.com, Pbrnutz.com, Racingnutz.com, Rodeonutz.com,
    Truck-nuts.com, Trucknutsuperstore.com, Trucknutsuperstore4u.com,
    Ultimatenuts.com, Ultimatenutz.com, Yournuts.biz, Yournuts.com, Yournuts.name, Yournuts.net,
    Yournuts.org, Yournutz.biz, Yournutz.com, Yournutz.info, Yournutz.mobi, Yournutz.net, Yournutz.org, Yournutz.tv, Yournutz.us.

In closing, I will say that they have more sociopath type qualities, in my opinion, then anybody I have been unfortunate to run into.

Below are some of the dozens traits the sociopaths have:

* Manipulative and Conning

* Grandiose Sense of Self
    Feels entitled to certain things as 'their right.'
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    * Pathological Lying
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    * Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
    A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities.
    Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims.
    The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

* Shallow Emotions
    When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more
    normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

* Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
    Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet 'gets by' by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

* Irresponsibility/Unreliability
    ALSO:
    1. Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them
    2. Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them
    3. Authoritarian
    4. Secretive
    5. Paranoid
    7. Conventional appearance
    8. Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)
    9. Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life
    11. Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim
    12. Incapable of real human attachment to another
    13. Unable to feel remorse or guilt
    14. Extreme narcissism and grandiose

Sincerely,

John D. Saller, owner of BullsBalls.com

8th of Feb, 2009

Boy, all of you guys take the fun out of it. I mean, I saw some on a truck and couldnt wait to google the site that sells them. I find all this crap and I decide that neither one of these businesses will get my money.

Both of you businesses should realize that your products, no matter who makes them, are suppose to be funny. Reading all that junk about who robbed who, who is a felon, who is a socialpath and the rest of the garbage makes me just wanna write my congressman to have these banned.

Who cares who the original is. Who cares who is an authorized dealer, who cares who copies who, who cares about all that crap. All we, as the buyers, want is a fun place to purchase our stuff - not one riddled with comments that are meant to slander and deter people from buying from the other.

Neither one of you are worthy of my purchase. Both "companies" or individuals, first, last, whocares, should be ashamed of yourselves.

Hang that off your truck.

12th of Feb, 2009

I completely agree with the directly above posting...

John D. Saller - owner of BullsBalls.com