BulldogsRUs.net / Robin Schulder tried to pass herself off as someone else to make her sound good! Keep trying scammer...

Robin is the biggest liar I've ever come across. She has been pretending to be others on these postings in order to put good comments on about herself.

I caught her in an email she sent to me pretending to be LISA. As she is the only one with spacing problems in every email she has sent me. Also, every one of the emails that I've gotten from "happy" puppy clients, have all used AOL and used the exact same picture for their sign on.

If you don't believe what I'm saying - look up a posting from DARRON, look how she puts a space before all exclaimation marks - always two of them then a space after them. like this !! see what I mean. Then look at a posting on 10 -2 from a LISA. Same exact spacing. We all know that it is you ROBIN.

This "LISA" told me to make peace with this. I will make peace ROBIN-LISA when you don't sell deformed and sick creatures you call PUREBRED.

HHMMMMM, speaking of Darron - now isn't that funny, you have an email address you use for your Teacup Yorkies at Darron3638@aol.com - again AOL.... Then Guarddogsforsale@aol.com - again AOL..... Then you also have MichealSchulder1@aol.com and bulldogssale1@aol.com

Does everyone out there realize she is now selling Red Nose Pitbull's... She claims that they are all bred in her loving home, as well as Yorkies and Bulldogs. Tell me how one home can have that many adult animals for breeding. LIES LIES LIES

I also love how she claims they are all "wee wee pad" trained. Stuffing a puppy in a cage with a pee pad, is not trained - they have no choice but to go there.

We all are together now Robin, all the people you've screwed over. All the bulldogs owners and Yorkie owners. We found each other and we will put an end to your animal cruelty.

Kr

More BulldogsRUs.net Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Bu
      9th of Oct, 2007

Robin, when i questioned Bailey's breed (which you still insanely say he is an English bulldog) about being half pit bull because that is exactly what he looked like you said never, i have emails stating that you would never own a pit bull because you "don't trust them" you said you had never owned one and never would. Well on your Quality Guard Dogs site you sell: Doberman, Germain shepherds, Rottweiler, Pit bulls and Cane Corso. Another clear lie. They are all together with your Yorkies and bulldogs?? I can not believe you are still selling these "dogs".
    And for anyone who does not know what a mini English bulldog is it is the breeding of two runts to produce a smaller than average size dog, there is no guarantee but usually they are a bit smaller. Now at least i have proof and KNOW that half of my English bulldog is really pit bull.

• Li
      10th of Oct, 2007

Kris, I have just read your posting Kris and I think you are a very ill woman as I am not Robin. You can call me at home if you like I will give you my number personally instead of posting it here on this web site and I will be more than happy to speak to you direct.

But I have to tell you you are not a detective so please stop trying to play detective. I have emailed Robin your bizzare email message on this posting and she told me that I should not of even responded to you because you are a crack pot on a mission.

All I wanted to do was to let everyone know that I love my puppies that I purchased from bulldogsrus and I have 2 very beautiful pure bred healthy English bulldog puppies. I will continue to refer and stand behind this breeder as she is doing a great job!

I think its a real shame to disgrace someones name like you are doing so i wanted to put a positive comment in for Robin Schulder as we think she is a wonderful breeder and a great human being !

I also believe that you are the one thats the big liar here as Robin forwarded all the emails to me that she was so kind and let you keep the first puppy and sent you another puppy free of charge and I will post on here all the wonderful emails that she sent me of you Kris responding so happy and thankful to her when she sent you the 2nd puppy and let you keep the 1st one too !!

You sound to me like a big liar and a cheater and Robin even emailed me a photo of both your dogs even the FREE ONE from your email address stating that you loved the male puppy she sent you and you even sent her photos and a thank you letter! I have all this on my emails from Robin.

You are the one that needs a lot of help here Kris !!

And to all that would like to speak to me direct about Robin and bulldogsrus please email me. I want everyone to know that Robin is a fantastic breeder and she has awesome puppies that are very healthy!

And I don't give a damn what other breed of dog she breeds.

Lisa

11th of Oct, 2007

Oh Robin,

Pick a name and stick with it. Do you have all the personalities and voices in your head to go with all the names you pick? Your just angry your time as a "breeder" is coming to an end. Your sites sicken me as well as others. But if it's me you want to deal with directly - then lets GO. I'm in it for the long haul.

As far a loving my second "free" dog... Of course I love him or I'd have sent his manged ### back to you as well. I have now 2 sorry looking english bulldogs. He was free because the other is crippled. Oh thanks so much for all the vet bills. You cant rip a pet out of 5 kids arms, it just can't happen. You claim to have so many children now in all your sites, (although we know it's just one - totally irrelevant, I just hate liars no matter how small) that I'm sure you wouldn't want to break his heart.

I hate that you keep calling him a "free" dog Robin. What about $550 is free... And all Lucy's vet bills, that is not free. You signed a contract stating you'd give me back that $550 but you went back on all your contracts now haven't you.

You think I need help? Your so funny... The only help I need is putting you out of business. And that is happening as we speak. So keep sending in your little love letters about yourself, we all get a kick out of them. Keep pretending your new husband is Michael, keep pretending you have lots of kids and life is great. Because when the group of us is said and done, all you'll have is memories of when you used to sell dogs.

Crack pot, no not me - your getting confused with what you smoke out of.

11th of Oct, 2007

I'll tell you what Robin,

You stand by your contract with me and everyone else, and I'll leave you alone.

Seems fair to me.

Respond to that.

• Li
      16th of Oct, 2007

Hey Name is Sheila and my husband is Bob were out of Texas. We purchased an English bulldog puppy names Chubby and this was from the same breeder posted here Robin from BulldogsRus.net. We love him to say the least and we found this site and figured we would put in a word for Robin. We never met her or the bullies, but she shipped us the puppy that is now 4 months old and is a loved member of our family he is a sweet healthy guy. So myself and my husband wanted to let you guys know she sold me great pup and my 2 kids are thrilled with him.Please email me and I will get back to any legitimate emails. Thanks Sheila and Bob!

• At

Hi,

If you are looking for a beautiful wrinkled healthy english bulldog puppy I just purchased one from Robin Schulder at BULLDOGSRUS BULLDOGSRUS.NET SHE HAS WONDERFUL PUPPIES HER PLACE WAS SO CLEAN AND I MET THE PARENTS OF THE PUPPIES THEY WERE SO SWEET WELL BEHAVED ! We brought our bumdle of joy home today and were so excited we rewe wanted everyone to know if your looking for a reputable breeder just go to www.BULLDOGSRUS.NET and ask for Robin Schulder

Thanks, Shannon and Philip Terris

17th of Oct, 2007

I wonder why Sheila and Bob used Lisa's computer in New York to post this... Crazy, huh Robin?

17th of Oct, 2007

Good thing you fixed that Robin, one might think you were pretending to be other people again.

20th of Oct, 2007

After nearly a year of arguing back and forth with Robin, we have made peace with the situation. I have agreed to a settlement that I can live with and feel good about.

• Ju
      20th of Oct, 2007

Thanks Kris, I also feel good about this situation and I am sorry it took so long, I just am really glad of the good positive outcome ! Thanks again Robin.