BulldogsRUs / Rip off

1 QUEENS, NY, United States Review updated:

Its Brian I posted my email and I have just received 4 new emails and got in touch with 4 more satisfied customers which brings the count up to 93 people so far that have taken dogs from this breeder Schulder and are very happy and will join this crusade to out do and out rule you people making these terrible rumors about this person.

We now have 93 people against your 2-3 people who do you think will win? Who do you think they will believe the more the merrier! Now a lot of people are surfacing and coming to the aid of a well know responsible breeder whom we all love, some have even taken more puppies from this breeder and I have these testimonies all on paper signed and notarized. I have spoken to Robin and she greatly appreciates this and I wanter to know more people all over the United States love her then the very few of you that do not. We even working now on a testimonial web site page that will state our names address and emails and phone numbers for any one to contact us as a reference to use for a great lady and breeder that has brought happiness across the US! Brian and Fans

Valerie did your daughter really drop the puppy on his head to cause him a brain injury?

Comments

6th of Jul, 2008

I'm a fake, there really are no 93 people. Robin made me up along with all the others of nice postings on this page. If there were a list of people I'd be able to post it, and I can't. Sorry for the lies.

It's OK Brian,

Don't be sorry.

We know who the fakes are, Its pretty easy to tell.
    Most of us are not even ROCKET SCIENTISTs

7th of Jul, 2008

I AM BRIAN YOU IDIOTS !!! I NEVER WROTE THAT POSTING ABOVE SOMEONE USED MY NAME I RESENT THAT I HAVE CREATED A WEB SITE TO SUPPPORT SCHULDER OF BULLDOGSRUS.NET THAT ONLY I AND THE WEB MASTER CONROL IF YOU ARE REAL AND LEGITIMATE AND REAL AND REALLY DID PURCHASE A PUPPY FRON BULLDOGS R US PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH YOUR REAL NAME AND INFO AND DATE OF PURCHASE, ALL SALES ARE LOGGED IN ON A DATA BASE WHICH I NOW HAVE, AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT SCHULDER/BULLDOGSRUS WITH A LETTER/STATEMENT NOTORIZED PLEASE EMAIL ME SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY ! WE WILL NOT tolerate ### LIKE THE 2ND POST ABOVE WHICH I NEVER WROTE BUT I AM CONTACTING THE BOARD ADMINISTRATOR TO TRACK DOWN THE IP ADRESS OF THE ### HIDING BEHIND THE COMPUTER MAKING BELIEVE HE IS ME, HE IS NOT HERE IS MY EMAIL ADRESS - FRRJO7@AOL.COM SERIOUS REAL REPLYS ONLY YOU WILL BE CHECKED OUT IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE YOUR TESTIMONY FOR BULLDOGSRUS WE ARE COLLECTING BEAITIFUL LETTERS AND PICTURES FOR ROBIN TO PUT ON THE WEB SITE IN HER BEHALF OF SELLING GREAT PUPPIES THANKS AGAIN Brian

• Cr
      7th of Jul, 2008

Sounds like a little Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde Brian... You've got nothing on paper or anywhere else. If you did somehow get a few names, there is no way in one day you got 93 notorized letters. And if there was some crazy far off way you did, you'd be happy to post them here for all to see. Afterall, your going to publish them in the paper anyways... Some of us don't get the "Make Believe Chronicle". It's all BS just like your make believe name.

Just pay the people what you owe them Robin and get on with your day! You know how, you've done it in the past. And then stop selling sick puppies, and we'll all be happy. It's as easy as that. I see you've made people happy in the past. They even posted nice things about you in the end. Why not just put a stop to this all now.

8th of Jul, 2008

I see you like to be the head coach and referee so what is your real name ?? And if you are real then give us your name and the daYE YOU PURCHASED A PUPPY FROM BULLDOGSRUS? aND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOUif you are fake then please go away and stop getting involved. Ihave been working on this for over 2 months now for your information I did not just get 96 notorized testionial statements in 3 days this took alot of emails calles letters and herd dedicated work that I have done to support Schulder/ Bulldogsrus and I am in the process of creating a testiminail web page with all the info on there so all of yopu can see it for yourselves. Did you think Robin has only sold the 3-5 pups on here with the complaints ?Dont you think she has been breeding for years and has produced more than 5 puppies ?? And it seems the same 3-5 people if that keep on posting and complaining. What about all the other people that she has sold dogs to ?Did they die NO they were very happy and purchased a healthy pup. I have the letters signed to prove it !!! Thats why I gave out my real name and email adress its for any legitamitt people that purchased a pup and would like to tell there positive experience with this breeder.
    I guess were not god all living breathing things get ill at 1 time or another please dont condem anyone no one is God we all get sick, I am sure you people and your kids, parents other pets get sick all the time ITS CALLED A PART OF LIFE ! As I know and read Robin has made it right for a few people on this board, please feel free to verify that, but ficticious complaints that are posted will not be tollerated. thanks Brian

8th of Jul, 2008

I see you like to be the head coach and referee so what is your real name ?? And if you are real then give us your name and the date YOU PURCHASED A PUPPY FROM BULLDOGSRUS? AND WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU if you are fake then please go away and stop getting involved. I have been working on this for over 2 months now for your information I did not just get 96 notorized testionial statements in 3 days this took alot of emails calles letters and hard dedicated work that I have done to support Schulder/ Bulldogsrus and I am in the process of creating a testiminail web page with all the info on there so all of yopu can see it for yourselves. Did you think Robin has only sold the 3-5 pups on here with the complaints ?Dont you think she has been breeding for years and has produced more than 5 puppies ?? And it seems the same 3-5 people if that keep on posting and complaining. What about all the other people that she has sold dogs to ? Did they die NO they were very happy and purchased a healthy pup. I have the letters signed to prove it !!! Thats why I gave out my real name and email adress its for any legitamitt people that purchased a pup and would like to tell there positive experience with this breeder.
    I guess were not god all living breathing things get ill at 1 time or another please dont condem anyone, no one is God, we all get sick, I am sure you people and your kids, parents other pets get sick all the time /

8th of Jul, 2008

Oh I am a real person, I just don't through my name around like you do, and yes I do have a dog from you - but I'm dealing with it, it's been many years. I love him, but he has had more disfunctions than any dog of anyone I've ever known with the exception of the ones of course that have died. I don't want anything from you. I'm just here to help those that feel like you definatly do owe them something. And, I agree.

And if you have only had 3 - 5 sick dogs in your time as a breeder, then you should have no problem helping them feel better about their transactions. People will fight to the end for what they beleive in, everyone knows that. And these people want their money back.

One more thing: Yes, living things do get sick - people and animals alike. We have no choice when our children get sick, there are no refunds for them (not that we'd take one anyways). Animals are different - We don't pay for our children to get the top/champion's with AKC registration papers. BUT, we have paid for pets that you guarantee are NOT sick. So stop using the GOD example... you guarantee these pets to not be sick, and they are. You simply need to be a woman of your word and stand by it.

Why don't you just help them out, and end this?

And, If I were a mean spirited person - I'd tell you to use spell check. But I'm not, so I won't.

9th of Jul, 2008

Robin those are the exact words you told Our ARBRITRATOR in Court. You said all living breathing things get ill, this transcript came in handy. How does Brian Quote your exact words, ?UNBELIEVABLE.

9th of Jul, 2008

Valerie, Robin has told me exactly what has occured in court and I have a really big question that I have been dying to know please tell me when Robin offered you another puppy why didnt you take it instaed you kept Ozzie to eventually put him down WHY ?? She told me she said just bring him back she will give you another pup you can take to your veternarian to make sure hes healthy you declined, she told us she offered you the money back to return ozzie its on tape you guys never showed up at her home to bring him back please be honest with youesef us and god just tell us why you wanted to keep Ozzie so bad thanks Brian

9th of Jul, 2008

You make believe twit! If your going to make up a person to be on your side, at least make him believable and not such a wuss.

I'm sure (my opinion of course) that maybe they fell in love with the animal. After you've invested so much time and love into something, it is hard to give them back. And you'd just resale the damn thing anyways. I'm sure Valerie will give you her side.

Nobody asked for a sick animal. But the poor souls that got stuck with them, tend to have great hearts and want to help them as much as they can with hopes that they will snap out of it.

Now if you had any compassion you'd just give her back what the court ordered you to. It is your fault she got a sick dog. You sold it to her. You have a one year guarantee. The courts even agree you owe her. Why are you putting them through all of this. Just pay it and get it over with. I'm beginning to think you just like all the attention. Is that why you publish your raunchy pictures all over the internet? Are you just an attention seeker? So, OK Robin, you have our attention. Now what?

10th of Jul, 2008

With your cameras surveillancing your property recording 24 hours i'm sure you missed me and my 2 sisters returning OZZIE to you after Dr. Weinstein called you and told you we were on our way to youwith an UNFIT FOR SALE, you left to buy a christmas tree so distraught!! Suprised you don't put in on youtube.com

Dr. Weinstein told you on the phone do not bring me any more of your puppies I am done with you, not one of them are healthy, he advised me not to take another one thats why I asked you to take the puppie to him because I trusted him.
    Did you want to sign the certificate Robin. !Been there done that!

Stop Robin you know I considered taking a replacement puppie
    and all I asked was take him to Weinstein, that when I came home from work and he signed a certificate i would look at the pup. Didn't want another puppie without a certificate.

You called and said i cant take him now I have to be in the city, come pick him up at 8:00.
    Thats when I STOPPED DEALING WITH YOU.

We love Ozzie and kept him away from being taken into the backyard to save him from being put down by a frying pan.

You use GOD lot, Robin cross the street go into the Church see if it falls down!

So Brian you remember exact words, or are you reading it off the TRANSCRIPT.

11th of Jul, 2008

That's what I thought no response, because that's the truth isn't it Brian the twit/Robin tell the truth. How AMAIZED are you that I'm like an elephant, I don't forget plus I do have the transcript, not that I need it. 200 dogs a year, I hope you paid your income tax on them.

I'm not saying you knew you gave me a sick puppie, but once I told you you made 1, 000.00 excuses Example I can't refund you for a cold, You probably gave him PARVO from them bottom of your shoe, you or your daughter DROPPED HIM ON HIS HEAD, I have no reason to lie. I'm telling you now that the laws will be changed to protect me and animal lovers like me straight from ALBANY.

Good night Robin I know you will sleep well.

11th of Jul, 2008

Hi Valerie I read your posts andI think you should just try talking to Robin rather than all this if you have her number call her instaed of driving yourself nuts, mabey she is reasonable and just explain how you feel. I had an issue with a puppy she sold me and we resolved it amicably no fights no courts no judgements we spoke like to civil adult woman she gave me the money for the pup and we went on, I now have nothing bad to say about her. She did the right thing in the end and thats all that counts. My pup lived he wasnt that sick he had an upper respitory but he is doing great now and we love him, I am so sorry to hear your story and that you put him down, thats very sad, but try and make something really good and positive come out of something negative. Call her or email her and remember you catch more bees with honey then lemon. Be nice take the 1st step and I am sure knowing my experience she will make it right and you guys can go on she is a nice person it seemed that way to me and my boyfriend when she ghave us the money back no problem, I also contacted several people on this board that she made it right for also, A Danielle, a Linda Kris and Julie and 2 others they said it took awilw but she did the right thing in the end. I reserched this breed and I know they are prone to so many illness's next were getting another breed its been rough with the english bulldog but we love our Rolly thats his name because hes so fat like a Rolly Polly.
    I talk to Robin via email only and I send her pics of Rolly and updates she really seems sweet but I hope she works out her problem with you and you both make ammends. This goes for everyone else call her talk to her see what happens you have nothing to loose and more to gain hope I was helpful Nancy

17th of Jul, 2008

Nancy thanks for your concern, I called Robin and she tried to have a meeting at her bank where she pays me and the lien gets lifted, I called them, that's not the way it works. The bank branch cannot do this, it goes through the legal dept.
    I'm an investigator She needs to pay me $2, 135.00, in a certified check. When I cash it, that's shows proof of payment then she can sart lifting the liens.
    Basically i'm going to have her drivers license suspended as well as her business licence.. Dept of Agriculture Pet Licening...ALBANY.
    READ THE JUDGEMENT ROBIN, I WILL BE ABLE TO DO THIS AND EVERYTIME I HAVE TO PAY FOR THESE THINGS IT GETS ADDED TO THE JUDGEMENT THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY.
    Lets get this overwith already!!!

18th of Jul, 2008

Looks like Valerie has done some homework. Good for you. So, if Robin's breeders licence is suspended, that means she can't sell animals, right? I think all of us should get together and pay off Valerie before Robin does, and leave the liens on forever. It's the only way to save anyone else from her sickly dogs. lol

18th of Jul, 2008

Hi Valerie, Well thats a start I am glad she wanted to pay you but I am unsure of the procedure myyself as I have never gone through this before, and hope I will never go throughthis. I think she will pay you if she wanted to meet you at her bank thats a good sign so hold on and give her a few days I hope you both can resolve this and go on with your loves. I see that if she didnt know the procedure I guess she has never had a judgement on her ? First time for everything Robin lol lol Well I hope you both work this out irs not worth it to do this. Live and learn Robin. Valerie hold off on paying extra cash see what happens. I hope you both can make peace and Robin I see beautiful puppies on your web site please have them seen by a vet before selling them, just a word of advise Im sure you dont need this headache again, hope I was helpful Nancy

19th of Jul, 2008

Thank you Nancy for your concern, Valerie is my sister, Patty and I have been with her every step of the way with Ozzie, By the way Patty is my other sister. From November 21, 2007 till his death on May 12, 2008. Running him to County Animal Clinic to Dr. Weinsteins Office, where we ran over the bridge to visit him in guarded conditon because he had pnemonia. After finding out he was blind with brain damage she still loved him and hoped he would snap out of this. She had him Neutered just to hope it would stop his aggression, that didn't work he was so severly brain damaged. We took him to Long Island bulldog rescue where they gave him medication for sezuires that didn't work.
    Valerie would carry him up and down her back stairs to use the bathroom 5 times a day because he was afraid of the cars and noise when she tried to walk him on a harness in front of her house, all he did was run in circles in the house and out in the back yard.
    When Valerie took her to court, she had a Doctors note stating she was to have an operation/back surgey 2/15/08 with a 2 month recuperation period next court date 4/23/08 which brought my sister 2 more months to care for and love Ozzie.
    Robin I don't know if you remember me but I came to your house with my cousin Danny on saturday on feb 16, 2008 just to show you are a LIAR you did not have back surgey you showed us puppies in storage bins, I'm the one who said your house conditions were filthy we couldn't take the smell. I'm the one who Quoted in the Daily News and said it was A HOUSE OF HORRORS!!!
    I tell my sister she needs to go back to court and get her triple judgement from you for what you did to her and her family. Valerie has a good heart and tries to see the good in people, me I have to watch her back because I'm not as kind.
    Nancy so you know Valerie has been through alot with his disquesting excuse of a dog breeder, I don't think she deserves more time, if she sends Valerie a check it should be for 5.000.00 for pain and suffering after 8 months, Ya know maybe I can make her sit on anything that comes to make it a little inconvient for ROBIN.,
    Just so you know
    Cathy
    Bronx, New York

Hi Cathy,

I totally understand how you feel, and yes I agree it was not pleasant going through this but I give your sister alot of credit for being strong and trying to care for this puppy ! As far as the breeder goes I did check her out and I do understand that all living things at times become ill. I guess its the nature of the beast! But I think that I would of wanted a healthy puppy and if Robin couldnt provide this then a full refund and I would of brought the dog right back to her, if she didnt take the pup back I guess I would have done what you did. But I do like to try and resolve this the right way and I really dont like to make enemies. I always try talking first and see where that goes, I never report people because thats the way I was raised I come from a strict Italian family YOU KNOW HOW THAT GOES //"They HATE RATS " lol lol So we do things alot differently here, but In my personal experience I found with dealing with Robin she really was very nice to us (me and my husband) and I met her whole family she has a very nice husband and 2 children, a young boy and a teenage daughter. They all seemed lovely and willing to help us with Rolly and we had no problems, so I really hope you can let go and go on and just get your judgement and try and forgive but never forget your Ozzie Keep me posted thanks Nancy and Carmine

19th of Jul, 2008

I'm Irish and German what the F--- does that have to do with anything, Our parents brought us up with values, that doesen't mean I'm gonnna let my sister get stepped on by you. Do you know the Germans Robin. Don't bring nationally into it because I am 1 out of 3 siblings that will go to bat for my sister. Rats have nothing to do with this .
    I have read these posts you always say all living thing at times become ill, GIVE ME A FRAEKING BREAK WITH THAT CRAP.
    This has to be Robin, Do you really want attenion Give MY SISTER $5, 000.00 and call it a FRIGGIN DAY

19th of Jul, 2008

Hi Cathy Im definetly not Robin lol And I really do not understand at all why you are getting angry at me all I was doing was trying to help this situation as I too had a situation which was resolved. But never the less its not about what nationality we are its just that my family and my husband always taught us SNICHES GET STICHES so we have always lived by this, thats just our way of living and my opinion. Take care and Good Luck with your situation ! Have a good life ! Take care, Nancy and Carmine