BulldogsRUs / Horrible English Bulldog Breeder

Robin Schulder sells sick, deformed, and mixed breed english bulldogs. She lies, deceives and manipulates innocent buyers.

She has sold, sick puppies, which have later died. Not just Bulldogs, but Mini Yorkies too.

She sells under many names, don't be fooled. Look out for this license #:
Licence: PD 00507. She claims to sell in many states not just NY.

Please take time to read all complaints on this board and others before buying a dog from her. You will lose money to your local vet if you decide to buy from her.

Research, before you buy! There are many great breeders out there. She is not one of them.

Kr

Comments

• Ro
      29th of Mar, 2007
    BulldogsRUs - What kind of defense is that?!

Have any of you people read the comments by Robin defending herself...what a joke! The fact that she states she lives in a million dollar home... DOESN'T MATTER, the fact that she states she is married to an attorney that makes alot of $$..DOESN'T MATTER. The fact that she is scamming people has NOTHING to do with her bragging issues if any of it is true to begin with! What kind of defense is flonting your personal life and material things to breeding sickly animals and scamming people?? It doesn't matter if she lives at the frigging white house and is married to the President... the fact is she is not selling people what they want and are paying for. Sorry Robin, I don't think your defense is going to hold up in court for you! Wrong is Wrong it doesn't matter WHO you are, WHAT you are, or where you live... she should know that from someone close to her! Name calling people is not a defense either, and rather immature for a business woman. It is rather amazing to me that these people have receipts, photos and living proof of the wrong doing Robin has done to them, yet she admits no wrong and what is really frightening is the people defending her, do they think these people have nothing better to do but ### about Robin and their dogs for no reason?!! There can't be that many bipolar people that Robin has sold dogs to that would make all this up! Sorry, but I think Robin is up a creek without a paddle, these people have pictures, vet documentation and living proof of what they paid for as to what they got.My advice ... if your thinking about a bully... there are many honest, good breeders out there, find one and look the other way from Bulldogsrus.

5th of Jul, 2008

Ron,

I agree 100% My 16 year old daughter purchased a blind, brain damaged, crippled seziure dog from her 5 months ago, I had to euthanize on May 12, 2017 due to the fact Ozzie had violent seizures.

I took Robin to court, won my judgement, Robin doesn't pay and
    unfortunally the courts don't give a crap either.

If she lives a lifestyle as posted, she should have no problem paying a judgement and we wouldn't be here today.

Tell you the truth Ron, I'm glad she didn't comply with the judgement because it allows me to go further with her under the law.

My article posted in the daily news. You can read it under Fraud and Scam on this compliant board. Thank you Brendan Brosh.

But Ron, I don't give up easily, now I filed a report on www.[redacted].com

There are 5 reports on her already. I hope others will flood their web site as well.

• Br
      6th of Jul, 2008
    BulldogsRUs - Petition of support for breeder Schulder, Robin Bulldogsrus
    BulldogsRUs
    jamaica
    www.bulldogsrus.net

Hi my name is Brian I AM REAL EMAIL ME! and I have to say to all of you that I guess out of the 7-10 complaints I read we are one of the lucky ones, we have a 2 year old bulldog from Robin and he is great never sick a day in his life. I am not Robin here is my email address serious emails only no harassing emails or you will be reported [protected]@AOL.COM I got in touch with about 89 people that purchased dogs from this so called bad breeder and they had signed a petition stating to the fact that they all purchased a puppy from Schulder at Bulldogsrus and they have never had a problem, if you purchased a bulldog from Schulder and are happy email me and we will add you to the list we are forwarding this to all the government officials and the SPCA and th media to publish. We have formed a support group for Schulder with respect to the fact that we all purchased dogs from her and they are all healthy and we have never had any problems. We sill stand up for this breeder and fight for her and we are a lot stronger than the few of you we have already 89 people (FROM ALL OVER THE STATES ) that are legitimate and have real names address and phone numbers that can prove Bulldogsrus sells great pups with out any medical problems. If you really had the problems with your dogs that you claim you have it is unfortunate but we are happy and will protect this breeder at any extent to ensure she stays in business and has made a lot of us and our families very happy!

Brian.

6th of Jul, 2008

Hi I have been following the story as well, I will email you Brian count me in as HAPPY CUSTOMER #90 I will email you now I will give you my phone number please call so you can fax me the papers to sign for Robin, she has been wonderful to us too and we are will living to help, anything in our power to help this gal we will. She has brought real joy and love to our lives and our family selling us Toby we adore her. Thanks, Lisa and George

ps sorry to the very few other people but mabey the woman that claimed the dog had seizures and was blind, I think you or your 16 year old daughter dropped the puppy on its head thats what caused the illness.

I also think that Bulldogsrus has more people that love her and her puppies then the few idiots that hate her.
    KEEP YOUR CHIN UP ROBIN WE SUPPORT YOU 100% Lisa

7th of Jul, 2008

Yes, normal people drop dogs on their head.

Where did you go Candice?

Thanks for deleting you compliant and my response.

Good thing I printed it.

7th of Jul, 2008

Brian,
    I purchased 2 French Bulldogs from a breeder in PA, Brenda and Evan Moncrieff. Last I loked they were using a similar name. They sent me an English Bulldog pedigree on one dog and the other dog prolapsed it's rectum 7 times in the first year.
    Brenda now sells just English Bulldogs to my knowledge. Beware Bulldog lovers. Then to cap this off, Brenda has a brother in PA that sells French Bulldogs. Anyone interested in purchasing a Bulldog, of any kind, is welcome to contact me. I will share my knowledge of this breeder.
    Donna Roberts

6th of Jul, 2018

@Donna Roberts Donna Roberts,
    Shame on you. You are the worse puppy mill in Oregon. You sell sick puppies, to your fellow breeders even. So uncouth. And you cant even read and understand your own contract so you fraudently alter it. And you even screwed that up. But you wanna [censored]. How bout those 45 intact dogs sitting in your dirty kennel 24/7. No light. No human contact. Ones so crazy he sits in his dirty water tub all day. And you post it with an lol. Too bad we can't give you what you give them. I can't believe in all your pictures of puppies they are held in a choke hold or pinched and they are covered in feces.lathargic or angry. And you wanna scream slander. Well lol. I ain't lied yet. And I sure am not forging documents and quoting b.s. and saying your vet said so...but wont say who your vet is. You dont have one. That would cut into your golf funds. My dog was sick since birth, you knew it and she never saw a vet. Easier to bury her out back or sell her to a lab? Mad she wouldnt die? And you broke her teeth pulling them yourself and just left them in her mouth. Gave me some other dogs shoddy vacination records, some syringe full of old bloody crap and tell me to give it to her for bloody stools. Oh did I mention you didn't put any of this is that area it belongs i in your contract? No. You are telling me after i paid and signed and was heading out the door. Your the biggest piece of crap animal abuser ever. And you sit here pointing fingers about others. Keep it up.

For those of you reading this she sells.15-20 puppies of 6-10 breeds and crossbreeds of substandard condition who might be sick, have no health records by a Vet and she wont honor her own shoddy contract. She needs a lawyer to explain to her what she has done wrong. Im working on it. I have 5 months, but she's left her dog crap everywhere, it's been easy to step in. And everytime she opens her mouth or begins typing she tightens the noose. How dare someone sell her a bad dog. Did they or did she abuse it herself? Just asking. Buyer beware of this cow. If you want proof come and get it. Everyone else is. This will be a class action lawsuit by the time it's over.

8th of Jul, 2008

this breeder is not located in PA she is in NY her name is not Brenda and Evan Moncrieff / you have the wrong breeder

Brian

• Pa
      8th of Jul, 2008

Brian would know this information because he is Robin's alter-ego.

8th of Jul, 2008

The wrong breeder? Do you know for sure Brian? Brenda and Evan may just be one of many, there is a book of just names, I'm not sure how many are listed in it.

Which alter ego do you like the best, I'm suprised SYBIL hasn't come up yet.

11th of Jul, 2008
    BulldogsRUs - Try to work it out with Bulldogsrus Robin Schulder I did and she reumbursed me
    bulldogsrus
    New York
    www.bulldogsrus.net

Hi Valerie (and everyone else) I read your posts and I think you should just try talking to Robin rather than all this if you have her number call her instaed of driving yourself nuts, mabey she is reasonable and just explain how you feel. I had an issue with a puppy she sold me and we resolved it amicably no fights no courts no judgements we spoke like to civil adult woman, she gave me the money for the pup and we went on, I now have nothing bad to say about her. She did the right thing in the end and thats all that counts. My pup lived he wasnt that sick he had an upper respitory but he is doing great now and we love him, I am so sorry to hear your story and that you put him down, thats very sad, but try and make something really good and positive come out of something negative. Call her or email her and remember you catch more bees with honey then lemon. Be nice take the 1st step and I am sure knowing my experience with Robin she will make it right and you guys can go on, she is a nice person it seemed that way to me and my boyfriend when she gave us the money back no problem, I also contacted several people on this board that she made it right for also, A Danielle, a Linda Kris and Julie and 2 others they said it took awile but she did the right thing in the end. I reasearched this breed and I know they are prone to so many illness's next were getting another breed its been rough with the english bulldog but we love our Rolly thats his name because hes so fat like a Rolly Polly.
    I talk to Robin via email only and I send her pics of Rolly and updates periodically, she really seems sweet, but I hope she works out her problem with you and you all make ammends. This goes for everyone else call her talk to her see what happens you have nothing to loose and more to gain hope I was helpful Nancy

11th of Nov, 2008
    BulldogsRUs - bad business

Shame, Shame, Shame: Dog Breeder

Last Edited: Monday, 10 Nov 2017, 10:54 PM EST
    Created: Monday, 10 Nov 2017, 10:04 PM EST

Arnold Diaz investigates a Queens pet breeder.
    MyFoxNY.com -- There are few things in life as cute as a little puppy, so imagine paying thousands of dollars to a pet dealer, only to discover that your new puppy is very sick. Fox 5's Arnold Diaz points the finger of shame at a dog breeder in Queens

• Ce
      11th of Nov, 2008
    BulldogsRUs - Cruelty to bulldogs and unethical breeder
    BulldogsRUs
    Phone: 718-217-8502/8503
    bulldogsrus.net

She is selling pups as young as 1 year old who have already been bred and delivered litters. She sells pregnant ### to anyone with the money to buy regardless of how much bulldog experience they have and one must have extensive bulldog experience to handle a ### about to deliver a litter. They need cesarian deliveries. I know of people who have bought puppies from her that were sick and deformed. Somebody must stop her from future cruelty to this wonderful breed of dogs. The pictures of puppies shown on her web site show little pups who look very sad and depressed. Anyone who doesn't believe me, go to the site and see for yourselves.

16th of Nov, 2008

here is the link http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7833433&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1

25th of Nov, 2008

• Je
      10th of Feb, 2009

PLEASE READ ME...

Do Not Buy a Puppy From Her!!!

She sent us the wrong puppy and he had coccidia, pneumonia, a hypoplastic trachea, and ringworm. We are now almost 2 months in, paid almost $6000, and can't send him back because he is sick and Robin never provided us with a Health Certificate.