Bulldogs R US / Liar!

1 NY, United States Review updated:

I purchased a puppy from Robin Schulder now known as Robin Serrisi on August 4, 2008 (Monday) for $3000. On Wednesday evening, I had to bring the english bulldog pup to the ER and he was admitted having tested positive for parvo. This poor defenseless puppy ended up dying on Saturday after having spent another $3000 on treatments. He was too sick and too weak to fight this dog killing virus. When I contacted Robin, she actually disputed what the vet had told us and was confident that he would be ok since she knew more than the vet (haha). She went as far as calling the emergency animal hospital and talking to the vet who confirmed what I had already told her. She then called me and told me a completely different version of their conversation. The vet told me that the pup should never had been sold to us having been exposed to parvo. My family was absolutely devastated when we got the call that he didn't pull thru. Her lack of care/concern or offer to help is very disturbing. Unfortunately, we did not have her proper name of Schulder at the time we bought the pup. When I googled the name Serrisi, I found nothing and now I know why. She has changed her name and website again to cover her many indecrestions. Her new website is bulliepuppiesforsale.com. I have been to her house and I have seen the condition that not only are the puppies subjected to but all her 18 other dogs in the house!!! She even has security cameras on every corner of her house - can't imagine why?!?!?! Anyone that wants to pursue this with me, please let me know. Any assistance that can be offered will be greatly appreciated. Even though we only had the pup for 2 days, it was still very devastating seeing him suffer the way he did

Comments

26th of Feb, 2009

yes I know I spelled abuse wrong

• Bu
      4th of Mar, 2009

You bought a dog from a "puppy mill" which is where most pet stores get their animals, Puppy mills are horrible places and most of the animals are sick due to the horrible conditions they live in.
    Why would you pay $3000 for a dog from a breeder/puppy mill when you could SAVE a life from adopting from a pound or humane society?
    You would be amazed how many pure bred dogs can be found at these shelters. along with many other loveable breeds amd mixed breeds. Adopt DON"T Shop!

• Bu
      7th of Apr, 2009

LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS THING WITH A YOUNGER GUY, (CAUCASION, WHITE ONLY PLEASE) IM A SINGLE MOM LIVING IN QUEENS VERY PRETTY NOT SKINNY/NOT FAT BUT THICK IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES, IM NOT LOOKING FOR A 1 NITE STAND SO PLEASE BE REAL HAVE YOUR OWN CAR AND OWN CRIB PLEASE AND A JOB OF COURSE !! YOU MUST LOVE KIDS AND ANIMALS !!! SEND PIC OR NO REPLY THANKS

Location: QUEENS
    it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

• Ya
      23rd of Mar, 2010

Just so everyone knows Robin DOES NOT BREED she actually uses brokers to buy puppies from puppy mills. I have been trying to close her down for years. The problem has been that everyone thought she was a breeder and not a retailer. She uses companies like Lambriar Inc for instance, they are the largest puppymill broker in the country. The pups that she claimed came from other countries actually came from mills in Hungry. She will get whats coming to her eventually. Anyone needing help with a sick animal that they purchased from her or any other store or breeder please feel free to contact me anytime day or night at Yankeepuppy47 on aol. I am in the animal industry and can help! I have been trying to change the laws for years and the more people that speak out the more attention we can get. Do not keep quiet about these people, get the word out and help me stop the torture these poor defenseless puppies! I am here to help!
    Thank you Yankee Puppy Animal Rescue.