Bulldogs R US / Hate mail

1 FL, United States Review updated:

This woman is nuts! Below is an email response sent to me after I sent her an email after viewing a Rescue Ink show on 10/30/2009 about her selling sick puppies. The reply was so threatening and illiterate I wanted potential buyers to see what she is really like when she thinks no one is looking. She didn't even answer any of my questions, no surprise there.

----- Original Message -----
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2009 10:39 PM
Subject: Re: puppies

### YOU ### IF YOU HAVE BALLS AND YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME COME HERE 80-42 BELL BLVD AND WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT YOU DONT SCAERE ME THE IN THE LEAST// DO YOU WANNA BUY A DEAD PUPPY IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT ??? ### YOU YOUR WHITE TRASH ### AND YOU WILL DIE SOON !!! I TRACKED YOUR IP ADRESS DOWN AND IM REPORTED YOUR ###EN HATE EMAIL COME ON I DARE YOU COME HERE WE GOT SOMETHING READY FOR YOU NOW COME DOUCHBAG 80 42 bell blvd queens village ny [protected] CALL ME NOW IF YOU DARE !!!

In a message dated 11/1/2009 9:39:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [email protected] writes:
Robin & John
Rescue Ink has you pegged and I hope the state permanently revokes your license!! Where did you hide all the breeder dogs on the day they showed up at your home? If you had nothing to hide you wouldn't have hid in your house from Rescue Ink on subsequent visits. And now everyone that watched the show knows what a unreputable breeder(and I use the term loosley) you are. You are nothing but a sleezy puppy mill. Do you not have a conscience about the puppys or people you are hurting? You are what is wrong with the pet trade, anything for a buck, and I hope reputable breeders and the public run you out of business!
SHAME ON YOU!!!
Sherry

Comments

• Ya
      23rd of Mar, 2010

Just so everyone knows Robin DOES NOT BREED she actually uses brokers to buy puppies from puppy mills. I have been trying to close her down for years. The problem has been that everyone thought she was a breeder and not a retailer. She uses companies like Lambriar Inc for instance, they are the largest puppymill broker in the country. The pups that she claimed came from other countries actually came from mills in Hungry. She will get whats coming to her eventually. Anyone needing help with a sick animal that they purchased from her or any other store or breeder please feel free to contact me anytime day or night at Yankeepuppy47 on aol. I am in the animal industry and can help! I have been trying to change the laws for years and the more people that speak out the more attention we can get. Do not keep quiet about these people, get the word out and help me stop the torture these poor defenseless puppies! I am here to help!
    Thank you Yankee Puppy Animal Rescue.

• Sl
      28th of Mar, 2010

sue robin, sue sue sue !!!
    you are being harrassed and slandered easily.
    sue this board too !

• Re
      28th of Mar, 2010

Slander Finder: Gosh, you must be a lawyer! That was a great suggestion to sue. Of course you realize that this board didn't make any slanderous comments yet you suggest suing the board...very smart.

Now I'm interested because you are obviously very intellegent. On what grounds would any lawsuit be appropriate based on the above? With your years of legal education I'm sure you will be able to explain.

All these "Puppy Mill" complaints are ridiculous. This website is useless.