Bulldogs R US / Michael is a liar like Robin

Michael who is supposedly Robin's "husband" a lawyer said he wanted to make things right for myself and Linda because he knew we had reasons to complain because of what Robin has done to us. What a LIAR. I can post or show anyone who wants to see the emails he had emailed me. what a liar because we were ALL trying to come to a compromise and did not accept the first thing he threw at us he BLOCKS YOUR EMAIL. That is really UNPROFFESSIONAL MICHAEL AND YOUR A "LAWYER" ? Well that's fine because I, as i know Linda will also go with a vengeance after YOU and ROBIN you have screwed us for the LAST time. You try to make yourself look good and "offer" to settle this matter like adults as you should of Months and Months ago. We do not have time for your games. WE have lives too, that are messed up because you and Robin. You sell sick looking puppies and i will worn everyone i will post complaints DAILY and keep the squeakywheel going as long as you continue to RIP people OFF. I am glad that you "have some happy" customers but you also have A LOT OF VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS AS WELL and people have the right to know who you guys really are and what you do. Michael i don't know who you are but YOU ONLY BLOCKED MY ADDRESS in the middle of trying to reach an agreement when i demanded to know who PERRY REICH IS. A fair question because his name is on the ANIMAL RESCUE SHELTER papers you gave me. You won't answer that question either? The question was if you got him from the Rescue shelter?? Anyone who would like to see proof of documentation email me i will gladly show you as i will be sending a copy to the NY STATE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE. Thank you MICHAEL for making our decision very clear you will now professionally suffer from your actions. Any reasonable person will look into any breeder before they make a purchase. We were one of the unlucky ones as there was no one to worn us because ROBIN BULLIES PEOPLE AND THREATENS THEM TO KEEP QUIET. Does that sound like a breeder you want to deal with??? MICHAEL IS JUST AS BAD AS ROBIN> YOU GUYS HAVE SCREWED US FOR THE LAST TIME, NOW IT'S YOUR TURN SO BEND OVER!!!

Comments

• Bu
      7th of Apr, 2007

Michael has since then contacted me with an offer again to settle. Hopefully he is not lying about this, i have been lied to enough from them.

• Li
      9th of Aug, 2008

I, too, have been screwed by Robin. We purchased an 8 week old puppy from her for $3000.00. 2 days after getting him, he ended up in the ER with parvo which anyone who knows anything about dogs, knows that it takes 7-10 days for symptoms to surface. Robin actually fought with our vet denying that it was parvo. Who the hell is she? Not only did we lose another $3, 000.00 for the vet, we also lost the puppy. This will not be the end of me. I WILL NOT STOP until I get JUSTICE. This woman has to be stopped. If one puppy of her litter has parvo, they all do and every puppy will end up dying!! Please help this horrible nightmare end!!!

• Do
      25th of Nov, 2008

• Er
      24th of Jan, 2009

THIS IS HORRIBLE. No one should buy a puppy from a breeder anyway; they don't care for the animals' welfare anyway, they are just trying to make money from the sale of living, feeling creatures.
    If you want a pet, stop being concerned about its pedigree or breed, and adopt an animal from your local shelter. These animals are destined to die, anyway, if no one adopts them; why pay thousands of dollars to some sadist for an ill, maltreated puppy, then pay thousands more in vet's bills only to see your pet die? There are countless animals up for adoption through shelters and animal rescue operations; they have already been neglected/abused and you will earn their unending gratitude and affection; plus you will have the personal satisfaction of knowing you saved a doomed animal instead of perpetuating these sick puppy mills.

7th of Apr, 2009

Robin is seeking a mate...guys, beware.

7th of Apr, 2009

LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS THING WITH A YOUNGER GUY, (CAUCASION, WHITE ONLY PLEASE) IM A SINGLE MOM LIVING IN QUEENS VERY PRETTY NOT SKINNY/NOT FAT BUT THICK IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES, IM NOT LOOKING FOR A 1 NITE STAND SO PLEASE BE REAL HAVE YOUR OWN CAR AND OWN CRIB PLEASE AND A JOB OF COURSE !! YOU MUST LOVE KIDS AND ANIMALS !!! SEND PIC OR NO REPLY THANKS

Location: QUEENS
    it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

• Ya
      23rd of Mar, 2010

Just so everyone knows Robin DOES NOT BREED she actually uses brokers to buy puppies from puppy mills. I have been trying to close her down for years. The problem has been that everyone thought she was a breeder and not a retailer. She uses companies like Lambriar Inc for instance, they are the largest puppymill broker in the country. The pups that she claimed came from other countries actually came from mills in Hungry. She will get whats coming to her eventually. Anyone needing help with a sick animal that they purchased from her or any other store or breeder please feel free to contact me anytime day or night at Yankeepuppy47 on aol. I am in the animal industry and can help! I have been trying to change the laws for years and the more people that speak out the more attention we can get. Do not keep quiet about these people, get the word out and help me stop the torture these poor defenseless puppies! I am here to help!
    Thank you Yankee Puppy Animal Rescue.