Bulldogs R US / Do not buy a dog from Robin Schulder

In September '06 our family purchased an English Bulldog puppy form Robin Schulder. The dog required immediate vet care and was diagnosed with kennel cough. That kennel cough developed into pneumonia and within eleven days of purchase, we had to admit our dog NEAR DEATH into an animal hospital for a two week stay. It cost us nearly $6,000.00 and a lot of heartache to treat the sick puppy. Any responsible breeder would compensate us for vet care (there is a law that requires it) but Robin absolutely refused to take any responsibility, even after acknowledging the dog had kennel cough. Like the other complaint on this site, she offered a replacement puppy 4 months later - after the dog was healthy again! NOT ONLY DID SHE SELL US A SICK DOG, SHE NEVER SUPPLIED US WITH A SIGNED CONTRACT, HEALTH CERTIFICATE OR REGISTRATION PAPERS!! ALL OF THIS IS AGAINST THE LAW. She is currently being investigated by the Attorney General's Office due to our Pet Lemon Law claim. We also reported her to the NY Dept of Agriculture and Markets (the breeder regulating agency) and she was cited for 5 infractions. We also filed a claim against her with the Better Business Bureau - she offered us $50 (which she never paid) so that the file would read that we reached a "partial settlement". She even spitefully named one of the puppies currently on her website after our dog. This is all in addition to the fact that our dog is not miniature as she said...our puppy is nearly 50 lbs and is only 6 months old. Regardless of what she puts on her website, it has been our experience that robin cares more about money than the quality and health of the dogs she sells. Once she gets your money, she waives any and all responsibility as a breeder. Don't believe her claims to be a vet tech (she is not) or a responsible breeder (she is not). We recommend you go to another breeder...buying a dog from Robin Schulder could be the biggest mistake you've made in your life.

Comments

• Je
      26th of Feb, 2007

We also purchased a bulldog from Robin in August 06. 2 weeks after bringing her home she was diagnosed with demodectic mange. She was never out of the house or near other dogs since she didn't have all her shots yet. When we first saw this developing we brought her over to Robin right away. Since she was a "vet tech" we thought she could help us out. She told us it was nothing and to put hot compresses on it. Being first time dog owners (owning a bulldog was a dream of ours) we listened to her. After a few days it got worse. I called her again and left her a message asking the name of her vet. She never called back. We found a local vet who promptly diagnosed her with demodectic mange. I called Robin from the vets office and she said she couldnt talk because she was showing her home (she is looking to sell). I decided at that point that i couldnt rely on her for anything. At 10 weeks old the puppy got the mange from its mother. Puppies are supposed to have a strong enough immune system to fight this off and never get it but our puppies immune system is not up to par. She has a weak immune system which has cause her to get sick very often since then. She has also been diagnosed with an elongated soft palate. Something that bulldogs are supposed to be carefully bred not to get. I informed Robin of all this in hopes that she would no longer breed the parents of our dog. I feared more puppies would be born with these problems. She showed no concern and simply said "these things happen" She did offer the exchange her but i could never, she is not an appliance she is a living thing. I also did not want another one of her sick dogs. Not to mention that she was supposed to send us some medicine and never did. We never received a signed contract, vet records, and did not get our dogs papers until December after nagging and nagging for them. That was 4 months after we bought her. Robin is NOT a responsible breeder. And now she has the nerve to charge $3500 for puppies on her site? That is outrageous. I urge you not to buy from her. She is money hungry and does not care about the lives these puppies will have. It's so sad, the things people will do for money.

27th of Feb, 2007

Hi My name is Lisa I live in new york, we purchased an english bulldog puppy from Bulldogsrus and hes a mini he only grew 35 pounds and his name is Charlie, hes 12 months old and hes never been ill, so i have to tell you I really disagree as I met Robin her kids and her husband and she seems very lovely. Just wanted to let you know about our experience it went great sorry to hear about yours!!!

• De
      27th of Feb, 2007

Hi I was reading the posts as well, we are Deb and Mario from Florida, we also purchased a mini english bulldog from Robin Schulder from Bulldogsrus.net and we never had any health problems with him, as he is 9 monhs old now we are getting another pup from Robin Schulder from Bulldogsrus we would like to breed when the pups mature. My little puppy Baxter is doing great he is a mini hes only 33 pounds and we hope to get a female from Robin so I do not agree with the 2 posts I read as we had a wonderful experience with Robin and we still keep in touch to this day, in fact I saw an adorable puppy on her web site we are interested in buying his name is Snoopy. thanks and I hope this was helpful. By the way she told me her contract is up on her site for all to read and she stands behind her contract as I just read the 2 complaints she was willing to honor her contract in replacing another puppy . So please do not judge a person as God will not judge you. Thank you and God Bless Debbie and Mario

5th of Mar, 2007

My experience with Robin Schulder was excellent..As a first time buyer of a English Bull dog and going through the internet, it was very stressful searching for a breeder. When I came across Bulldogsrus her Webpage was so personal seeing those beautiful puppies and pictures of Robin and her family I just knew this was the right choice and then talking to Robin it was positive that I will purchase her puppy. I received the most beautiful wonderful puppy ever and even my vet agreed that she was worth every cent.. I tip my hat off to Robin to be in this type of business and her most important concern are the puppies. Thank you Robin and I'm so glad I found you.. Keep up the wonderful work you are doing.. We have the best puppy ever...

• At
      7th of Mar, 2007

Hi Sandy !!

Thank you so much for the wonderful posts !!! I hope that little darling is doing great !!! I am glad the vet said she is healthy and beautiful, as dealing with you was a pleasure as well !!

I am so glad you and your family love her, i knew you would !

I just want to say thank you so much for your continued support and excellent references

To my dear friends who purchased puppies from bulldogs r us and to all my other wonderful supporters on this board !! And my wonderful supportive family.
    We love you guys !!!

And below is for the people that lie and the few negative people that left comments, you think you know me and you dont !!! You are a bunch of evil jealous people that always look to point a finger at the next person. You want a free puppy but thats called stealing and grand larceny !!

You are very sad unhappy individuals that really hate your lives and try to slander others/ and your stupid negative posts just goes to show how ignorant you really are. Besides being a liar !!

I am a licensed reputable breeder of english bulldogs and i will always breed, (your silly negative posts are all lies and cannot and do not affect my sales) i have produced and bred hundreds and hundreds of puppies and i only received 3 complaints out of almost 1,000 pups / wow thats a good ratio dont you think !!!

And all live animals at one point get sick, if you wanted the dog never to get sick you should of bought a stuffed animal !!! (you idiots)

Remember you cannot hurt me or my family business as i am a strong woman with a great family and a lot of friends and supporters all over the united states !!!

Your complaints are not heard and are laughed at / and i will always continue to breed and sell my puppies all over the world as they are the best !!!

Robin schulder and family
    Bulldogsrus #1 !!!!!!!!
    #1 breeder in the u.s.

13th of Mar, 2007

Wow that's intelligent Robin! Your the LIAR you sell a cheaper breed of dogs for thousands of dollars, you should be ashamed of yourself! So what is Zeus Robin an olde english bulldog or english bulldog because you have him posted on different sites as each one? You don't acknowledge the fact that you lie to people. I have spoken to some of your other "client's" that you have wronged, they have contacted me because of their misfortune with you. There will be a time that you will pay for what you have done. You have sold different breeds to people and sold sick dogs. I am one of those unlucky people who trusted you and i can asure you that this is no lie, anyone can feel free to contact me I HAVE NO REASON TO LIE. You do. You were speechless in my case. That's like me saying i will sell you a purebred maltese and it ends up weighing 20lbs it can't possibly happen it is obviously a different breed. You sell the puppies young and bank on the people to become attached to do anything about it and they are good people and can't exchange them as nothing but you should be held responsible for your wrong doings. I have to say a lot of your comments sound identical, i could sit here all day writing comments to with different names. I would be appalled if they were all clients it sounds more that your a puppy mill than breeder, how many pups do you make your poor females have a year? That's right you probably can't keep track you change your name and site around, how would your loyal customers find you or a recent customer with questions or concerns when you change your site and name of business. I feel sorry for anyone who buys a puppy from you and i feel worse for the puppies. You can make up lies about me but you know who i am and you know this is the truth. Tell everyone how and what you keep your puppies in stationary tubs that they have to jump up to see out and how it reeks like urine, it makes me laugh to see your phony comments on how your house is so clean and your so sweet. You just showed a little of your true self above to people. Then tell everyone how you brag about the multimillion dollar house you have in florida from all the money you rip off from people. You will expose your true self, i pray that you STOP breeding for all of the puppies and moms that you are breeding. I think you've become addicted to the money.

24th of Mar, 2007

Hi Danielle,

Why dont you and the others get a life!!
    I can provide hundreds of satisfied customers references all over the u.s. That it would make your head spin !!!
    I am even gonna put a testomonial page up of all my happy satisfied customers with photos and their email adress !! (but i will probably run out of room because i have sooooooo many) lol lol lol

Im sorry you are unhappy with your dog, I just know I sold you the exact puppy you picked out on the photos/ and you choose on my site.

You saw the photos and I never sold you another puppy, the pup you picked is the one I shipped to you and you know that !!
    Sometimes it is very hard to predict exactly what a puppy will look like when it is full grown. It is a english bulldog as thats all i breed!

A vet is not authorized to make a breed determination, as a vet went to medical school not breed school. Zues is an olde english bulldog, I sold him months ago I rescued him from a breeder that was not taking good care of him. I never bred him. I do animal rescue as Im sure you are well aware of that. I never say on Zues description that he is an english bulldog. If you read his description it says that he is an olde english bulldog and i mention his family tree and his registration papers.
    SO STOP ACCUSING me of things that arent true THAT YOU DONT KNOW !!

I have never lied to anyone because if I was a liar why do i have several hundred happy satisfied customers !!! ?????????? AH DUHHH???

Guess everyone except for 3-4 people are very happy with the pups i sold them they even came back for more pups and referred me to others !!!

Theres an old saying you cant make everyone happy all of the time !!!!

Remember that/ and i do nothing wrong so dont think you or anyone else like ur pal linda can put me out of business as i have a breeders/dealers license and i have a clean facility which was inspected many many times/ linda thought she was slick by calling the aspca but it backfired they came we let them in and they loved our home and our dogs and all our puppies, they even said they were sorry to bother us !!! Lol lol

My husband found out linda made that report !!! She lied to a government agency and filed a false report. She can get into alot of serious legal problems doing this!!!

So now that we had this little chat please - all of you go on with your lifes as your beating a dead horse, you can never stop me from breeding puppies or selling them never do you understand that!!! I work within the parameters of the law which governs my license and therfore you can report me to the president of the united states and your false fictious reports will not be heard and making these lies up can get you into alot of legal situations 111

Take care of your asthma and try not to dwell over this!!!
    Robin

24th of Mar, 2007

I bought a bulldog from Robin almost a year ago. I talked to Robin several times about this, and she truly seemed like she cared. The pup came to us very sick. The vet report says she was mauled, had an eye infection, feet infection and she was had deformity of the front legs. They said she wouldn't live to be an old dog because of the pain of the arthritis she would surely develop.

Robin, seem genuinely concerned for us. She offered us a replacement pup if we sent her back - of course like all others we and our 5 kids fell in love with "Lucy". After months of my continually complaining to her about the pups condition with her legs, and sending her x-rays, and dr. reports - she did in fact offer to send us another pup free and let us keep Lucy, as she would be no good to anyone else.

Months went by, she kept saying we couldn't have any of the dogs on the site, because they weren't hers to give me - she must have finally got tired of me and said she had one. Several more weeks went by and one excuse and another, until she said he was ready. Then she couldn't arrange for a ride for the pup to the airport - so I have a relative in the state who said she could get it. Then that fell through - Robin charged me an extra $250 for her to hire someone to take my free puppy to the airport, along with $300 shipping charge. So my free pup was now $550. He didn't arrive after 3 trips to the airport (2 1/2 hours away). He was now lost! We did finally get him. He was no 8 week old pup. He was 12 pounds. Lucy was 5 pounds when she arrived! This pup has a long tail. She assured us he was an english bulldog not an Olde english, but he looks like a Boxer to us.

Lucy is almost a year now, Brutus is only 7 months. Lucy has demodex (mange), Glaucoma (she is almost blind in both eyes) and has severe front leg deformity. Brutus is long legged, long tailed, large muzzeled, no wrinkles, with Demodex (mange) as well. He is Lucy's guide dog of sorts.

But, we are making the best of it! We love them, and will know better in the future. I hope all the stories I've read are not true about Robin's charater. She seemed so nice to us, but the truth is in the dogs we have. I'm sure not every dog born is perfect, but I got a sick one and a strange looking one. lol

Fondly,
    Kris Foxworthy and family

25th of Mar, 2007

I am sure Robin has at least a few clients who are happy. That does not make up for the fact that she acts irresponsibly and without regard when something goes wrong.

Just read her own comments...does a professional, responsible and caring breeder tell other to "get a life" and call them "idiots". She doesn't need others to make her look bad, she does a good job of it herself.

25th of Mar, 2007

I agree, there are much better ways in dealing with unhappy people than calling them idiots. I love my two dogs, but I don't love the bills that have come with the fact that they are far from perfect. I also don't love the fact that when I let Lucy outside, I have to make sure to be standing right beside her so that she doesn't run into the door (as she can't see it anymore). Did I mention Lucy is not yet a year old?

We saved our money for over a year to get this pup, now we have to scrimp and save everyday to afford her medications. As Glaucoma is a very painful disease.

Anyone who needs picture proof, please feel free to email me.

I'm very happy to have found this site, it makes me feel better to let others know the flip side of buying a puppy online.

Thanks for reading.
    Kris

Robin,

Get it right i said you lied about the breed he was (the one we chose we got). You only showed us ONE picture of him. I asked you several times for more pics that you promised and NEVER got any. You said you would email me pictures of the new litter of mini English bulldogs. Anybody with 2 eyes can see that he is not even an English bulldog he looks like a boxer. I have several reputable vets that can attest that he is NOT an English bulldog as you say. You even admitted that he looks like an olde english bulldogge (you told me to look the breed up ) that he must of had olde English bulldogge in his heritage yeah his parents!! He is very tall, very slender and muscular, very active, long snout and chopped tail. More people are coming forward about what you've done to them. You bully and threaten people so that they will keep quiet. You tell them that you will sue them, that your husband is an attorney (he doesn't look it from the pictures).

Robin i thought you sold the business to your "sister" and moved to Florida in your multimillion dollar house lol. You shouldn't be selling any puppies that's what you told me. Seems like that was another LIE, you've never stopped selling and you said you don't lie.

As far as Zues i said you had him listed on OTHER SITES as an English bulldog which he is not! You also have stolen pictures of puppies from other breeders sites and posted them on your site, then tell people that it's sold. You do this to draw people in with legit bully puppies then say that ones sold but we have others. You were caught by the real breeder and told to take it off your site immediately or you would be sued. Try and say that's a lie.

Also the ASPCA told us that they sited you with Health violations when they were there. They said it was disgusting. You said you do things within the law. You should go ABOVE and BEYOND what the law requires as a good breeder does. The law requires food and proper shelter, i hope to hell that you do that!!
    What's with the playboy T-Shirt on your site and then the picture of 2 new born pups inches from an electric cord with the prongs very close to them? That's suppose to represent a reputable breeder that keeps her puppies in a safe environment it shows TRASH!! Everything that is said is the TRUTH i have no reason to lie you do!! You sell people sick puppies that are not English bulldogs as you state and bank on the fact that people will fall in love with them months later (that's how long it takes to be sure) and can not send them back for another what kind of person would YOU?? You disgust me with your attitude you take no responsibility. It's not that were unhappy with his weight or looks it like selling a Maltese that is 3-9lbs full grown and it ends up weighing 25lbs it's not a Maltese!! You can get a DNA test for around $75.00 to find out the breed and you do not need to have both parents to get it done Robin should know this. Any body can feel free to email me for the TRUTH about ROBIN. Robin uses friends and makes up references. I've never spoken to any but as you say you have to many to list lol you can list some as anyone would want to to show. You are nothing but a trashy bully. I will not stop until i am satisfied and i filed a report with the NY Better Business Bureau.

26th of Mar, 2007

Danielle, i think that where ever you are getting your information from they are lying to you! Call the aspca in new york at 212 876-7700 i have never ever received a ticket or a violation from anyone including this animal welfare agency! call them to verify that! You are a ### artist!

They came and inspected without calling or setting up an appt they actually blocked anymore phony complaints from the there computer as it was totally unfounded, they will not waste their precious time coming to see all my dogs/puppies any more they told me how beautiful and clean and healthy they are! Call big shot call to verify this !

You are a lying piece of ###! You are unhappy with your life so you try to make others misery because you are a miserable human being! And yes i have hundreds of happy customers! All over the united states

We all get sick! Like i said if you ### wanted a stuffed animal why the ### did you buy a puppy! Dont you know puppies get sick too? Their like children you ###s!

And whos to say if the puppy grew a bit taller or has less wrinkles are you an expert on the breed?

I myself have purchased puppies all over the us and as they grew i hated their looks! I winded up selling them! Guess what they were akc registered! And i paid over $3,000 with shipping just to keep them for 6-7 months and sell them because they werent as wrinkled as i wanted but that did not "not " make them an old english bulldog they still were an ebglish bulldog!

I bought them from very reputable breeders as i wanted to breed them! So i guess i was lied too?

No they just was not what i expected them to be! Did i post ###ed up negative comments about the breeders no i just sold them at a loss thats all! Im not vindictive and mean like you!
    Yes we own a home in florida actually and it is a 2 million dollar home

My sister in law and brother run the business as well, thats my brother in the photos not my husband!!!

If i had anything to hide why the ### would i post my pictures up on the site? i never lie its not my policy!

Everyone on this board except for my supporters are nothing but board washed up sick house wifes that have nothing better to do with their time than try to ruin other people lives!

But guess what its not working! I sold you people the puppy you wanted and if the puppy doesnt have enough wrinkles, is too short aor has a longer snout its not my fault im nor god!

If the puppy took ill ohhhhhh sorry guess you should of bought a [censored]in stuffed animal! You people are a bunch of sick creeps! That are really bored out of your minds!

You have nothing better to do!

And hey kris foxworthy i shipped you a free puppy i was selling for $3,000 i didnt even charge you a dime you and your family are a bunch of ungrateful ###!

Thats the thanks i get right for letting you keep the other puppy plus shipping you another puppy right!

Thats the thanks i get for being kind! So why the [censored] did you keep sending me pics and nice emails of the 2 pups? Are you a doctor jeckell and mr hyde? Do you have 2 personalities?

It doesnt bother me my sales are up they are higher than ever this actually is helping my site to sell more puppies! No body believes you when i ship them a puppy they are overjoyed and buy more pups from me and get me more customers by giving my web site out to more and more people!

You guys can all rot in hell! You are a bunch of pathetic liars that think you can hurt or ruin someone and you cant! No matter who you call or write i will always sell puppies! Lol lol lol lol

And this one goes out to all the people who have posted on this board the positive postings!

We love you and once again thank you!

Sorry you guys for the language but you know how it is when a few idiots rty and team up against you and want everything for free!

You lost your pay pal dispute with me my dear julie cambell hah! I had you on video surveillance camera picking a healthy little puppy up from my home! Guess you tried but lost i got that $1,000 back from pay pal!

What you tried to do is illegal and its called grand larceny [censored]!

Keep making the false complaints so i can sue all of you for slander!

Robin and family
    From bulldogsrus!

27th of Mar, 2007

###? That just isn't called for! You know everything in my posting is correct! YOU KNOW it. I didn't say one thing even resembling a lie! You absolutely know you charged me $550 for my FREE replacement pup. You only let us keep the other free one because she is crippled - and now blind! You couldn't breed her.

I don't deserve your miserable name calling. I simply offered my story for everyone else to enjoy.

I got a crappy sick dog from ROBIN SCHULDER or REICH - and she let me keep the little crippled blind thing so I could accumulate all the bills. Then she let me have a free one for $550 after being put off for months on end. All I said negative was that I had to pay when you said you had such compassion, and that my new FREE pup was not an english - but an OLDE english.

You encouraged us to breed them - there is NO way I would do that to some other inocent people knowing that the mange and glaucoma are passed on by breeding.

What language you use! Do you kiss your kids with that MOUTH?

I hope more people read what you wrote. You'll end your own business that way.

Signed this ###
    Kris Foxworthy

• Na
      27th of Mar, 2007

Wow! I haven't ever bought a dog from this breeder, and even with the positive remarks from others, I definitely wouldn't buy a dog from her. I am an animal advocate and animal lover. I have four dogs and three cats that I have either bought from a breeder or from the local humane society or picked up from a parking lot, abandoned. It is a sad day anyone who sells a sick animal and turns around and says "hey, not a big deal, I'll give you another". These are little lives we are talking about, not dollar signs. I also think it is completely unprofessional to use vulgar language towards another person or call them names because they feel they have a viable complaint. This website is a forum for complaints. People come to this site to help make informed decisions on products and those who sell products. So if you don't like what you read, move on. Furthermore, if the breeder weren't concerned about the complaints, then why is she trying so desperately to change the minds of those who read these posts?

For those who are complaining--keep doing it! People need to hear the good AND the bad. Thank you for helping me make an informed decision.

27th of Mar, 2007

Hello everyone my name is Josephine and I felt that it was imperative that I write a note on this post as well. In late June of last year I found Robin's listing on one of the bulldog serches. I proceed to call her and we spoke for quite awhile. I live in Boston MA so coming to NY was just fa few hours for me and my husband. We went to Robin's home and we met with her and her husband. We veiwed about 12 puppies 2 different litters and they were all so cute. We purchased a little female we named her Mona. Its now almost 1 year, to be exact its 9 1/2 months later we have had not 1 single issue with her health. She is very wrinkled and is 100% an english bulldog. Wherever we go people always ask where we purchased her. I always tell them the breeders name and phone number. Two of my close neighbors purchased puppies from Robin as they fell in love with our puppy. I referred them to her site. I see them almost every day and they too have had no medical issues. Please feel free to email me I would be glad to email you photos of my puppy. My vet said she is one of the prettiest english bulldogs he has ever seen. I would love to breed her so I just went ahead and purchased another puppy from Robin. We again drove to her place in ny and bought Oliver in December. He is a gorgeous healthy little male that we adore. He also is 100% english bulldog. I cannot believe these postings as I myself went to the breeders residence and saw all her dogs. I do know what an olde english bulldog is as I am an experienced bulldog owner that has done lots of research before purchasing this breed. I did not see anything other than english bulldogs. I just felt that I had to write to share my story. Please email me if you would like to see photos of my 2 dogs. I just think its sad hearing these posts as I had such a positive and wonderful experience with the Breeder Robin. And so did the other people I referred to Robin. Its very unfortunate to hear some of these stories when my dealings with the breeder went so well. Im glad to read other happy stories on here, so I see there are alot of mixed feelings about this breeder.

27th of Mar, 2007

I never said our puppy was sick Robin, I stated you sell sick puppies, please read it correctly! Our puppy is healthy thank God, he's a DIFFERENT breed. You sold us an OLDE ENGLISH BULLDOGGE and tried to pass him off as an English Bulldog. You know from the start i contacted you over and over with concerns and you shrugged me off and you say I'm looking for money? I want a partial refund for selling us a different breed and overcharging. If we knew Bailey was an Olde English Bulldogge we would of never purchased him we did not want that type of dog. He looks more like a boxer that's the only way to describe his looks. Now i know you have done it to others too. Do you deny telling me that he looks exactly like an Olde English Bulldog??? I have the email printed out where you said it coming from your email address. Any body can google Olde English Bulldogge it to see what the breed is. Large snout, very tall, very long, very muscular extremely active, extremely strong (they use this breed for pulling). The vulgar you use shows the kind of person you really are. By the way you never answered me I thought you sold the business to your SISTER? I also have a copy of you saying that it was your sister business now over and over now it's your sister in law and brother come on? You can avoid all the facts if you want Robin and use two different names but Like i said before I HAVE NO REASON TO LIE YOU DO. I want to warn potential customers of the type of person they are dealing with. Your the one that needs to get a life. This is a site for complaints to warn other people, don't you have to go take care of some puppies instead of hounding and harassing people who are telling the truth about you? I hope that people do believe these comments because they are TRUE, we are not all lying Robin YOU ARE.

Hey Robin..

Who truly gives a ### who or WHAT you are married to, what the value is of your house, or if you are skinny or fat..the issue is you are conducting fraudulent business! WHO in their right mind would want any business dealings with you in what we have ALL read? You are about the most unprofessional business person I have ever dealt with. Not to mention a down right liar! I saw for myself 16 dogs at your house, housed in your GARAGE with no ventilation, dogs in crates some okay some in travel crates too small for them. The pay off was the 2 red mini bulls you said you were NOT breeding because of small litters,(not enough money for you!) but that you are selling now pregnant that were in tubs on your garage floor and the dogs had to stand on their hind legs to see out, in their feces! No wonder why the dogs you are producing are unhealthy! You yourself told me your neighbors have reported you SEVERAL times, for the barking and smell coming from your house (this is true as I have talked to 3 of your neighbors). You are a JOKE and need to be put out of business! For those of you who struck it lucky with your dog and actually got what you paid big money for....GOOD FOR YOU (lord knows you are probably 1 out of 200) but don't discount what the rest of us are saying happened to us. We have no reason to lie, remember the old phrase "where there is smoke there is fire"" come on people we can't all need glasses to see what we were sold!!! As for you Robin, if you want to attack people on a personal level by calling them whores, and ###, here is one for you--after reading your vulgar e-mails to another individual insinuating her husband wants to [censored] you, I can't think of any man I know that would be desperate enough to want anyone that looks like you let alone your wonderful, compassionate, professional, personality- so don't flatter yourself! Now if you want to keep attacking people by name calling, I will gladly post the e-mails you sent saying what is all the big deal, they are just [censored]ing dogs! Remember that comment Robin? If you continue to name call and make this a personal issue with people instead of keeping it to business, I will post on here details of your sorted personal life as told to me by YOU, assuming of course that there is ANY truth that comes from you! A closing note for all you Robin supporters... if we didn't feel we had a case, we wouldn't have hired attorneys, filed complaints with the New York Better Business Bureau and Attorney General's office. And last of all for just one moment, put yourself in our place having spent thousands of dollars for a breed of dog WE DID NOT WANT AND ARE STUCK WITH, or stuck with a SICKLY breed of dog that we didn't want or pay for...how happy would you be?

In closing Robin, with your husband being an attorney, he should be advising you that in your position you need to follow the rule that "silence is golden" instead of continuing to piss the people off that you have robbed and lied to and making matters worse for yourself legally.

And for your mouthy brother, he asked if there was anything else he could help me with.. YES THERE IS, he can pay the $8,700 in medical bills I have from my son's cancer treatments, how about that?!!!

28th of Mar, 2007

Oh my, what a terrible message board. I really could not believe what I am reading. I purchased an older adult english bulldog from Robin from bulldogsrus and I have to say its been 2 years now, and Freddy is doing wonderful, hes a happy healthy gorgeous bully they is a pure breed english bulldog. ( I even entered in him a dog show and he came in 2nd place)

I cannot believe what I read, this is so hard to believe. We are in total shock reading this because its so hard to believe. We still keep in touch with her and she seems so sweet these posts seem so outrageous. I have met with Robin I came to her home we met her family and all her dogs and they were so cute and kept very clean sanitary conditions. You all know that are are 2 sides to a story, his side her side and the truth. I have to say my experience with Robin and the dog we purchased was great !!! I do believe that was my side and the truth. DARLINE AND MIKE

28th of Mar, 2007

Hi I do agree with you Darline, we purchased little Toto 5 months ago and we recommended Robin to our brother in law and his wife / Just recently they purchased the cutest english bulldog puppy and Robin shipped the puppy to us in Calf and everything went well!

I have read the entire listings on this forum and I myself are in total shock, because what we both received was a happy healthy pair of english bulldog puppies that we love. I cannot understand these complaints when our dealings with bulldogsrus went beautiful. Sorry to hear this news. Jessica

29th of Mar, 2007

WOW - I received a picture of Danielle's "bulldog" purchased from BULLDOGSRUS and I've never seen anything like it! She explains that it looks like an OLDE english or a Boxer, and boy oh boy she is NOT KIDDING.

Her dog has longer legs than my neighbor's Black Lab! NO joke. To me he resembles a boxer or even a Pit. I'm telling you that a stray dog got ahold of that female.

Please is you have any doubts, just ask Danielle for a picture. A picture is worth a MILLION words. I personally would be parked on the door of someone that sold me a dog that looked like that.

Again, WOW....