Bulldogs R US / Beware of BulldogsRUs!

I went to a breeders site which is NOW called BulldogsRUs. I asked if they sold mini english bulldogs. We have heard about this type of breed they are smaller than the regular english bulldogs which are 50-60lbs male and 40-50lbs for female give or take a little. Robin said they DID and emailed me a bunch pictures of puppies that were around 5 weeks old. She said all of the pictures she emailed me were mini english bulldogs. We stressed the fact that we wanted a mini english bulldog because we wanted a smaller dog because i have asthma. She promised over and over how they were mini bulldogs i have copies of our emails. We received Bailey, the one we picked from her pictures. He has a perfect circle on top of his head. The plane ride was ridiculous thats another story. Anyway to make a long story short as Bailey was growing he was not a mini english bulldog he was not even an english bulldog he's an old english bulldog which is very long,tall,active, muscular and now weighs over 65lbs at 1yr old. Opposite of everything we wanted. He has a very fearful aggressive nature, bred very mean. He loves us but does not like anyone or dog that he does not know. We can't take him in public. We've spent a lot of time and money on specialist and animal behaviorist. Robin lies and would not help she said she would exchange him for another puppy after 9months who could do that? She over charged us and sold us a different breed than promised. She bred guard dogs at one time and changes her site and name. She breeds mean dogs that are not socialized and lies. From our own experience. We have a very clean, loving home with 2 small children who love animals. From a puppy i had concerns about his size and mean nature and would email her a lot and she said it was all normal. We were sold a DIFFERENT breed than promised, for the price of an english bulldog. At 8wks old & us being new owners of the breed only to find out he was not an english bulldog was very upsetting. The breed we were sold is much cheaper than english bulldogs. We paid a lot for a breed we thought she was selling us but Robin lied. She even agreed that he looked like an olde english bulldog and could not give us a reason why he looked the way he did. His "papers" are from a place i never heard of it is not well known after i asked around. So beware of BulldogsRUs.

Va

Comments

• St
      29th of Jan, 2007

I bought 2 pups from bulldogsrus and i had a great experience with them myself and my wife purchased mousey and dino and they are 2 of the cutest mini English bulldogs that we get so many compliments when ever people see them !! Her prices were reasonable and we received a 1 year health guarantee and my 2 pups are 6 months old now and i never had any issues with their health, we went to the breeders home and we saw all her adult dogs and puppies it was extremely clean in her home and the dogs were well cared for. I even recommended her to my sister and my boss at work. Bulldogs r us was a great experience for me and my family and my 3 kids love them ! Thank you bulldogs r us !

From Darron and Joanne Marano

• Va
      30th of Jan, 2007

Bad English Bulldog breeder in New York BULLDOGSRUS.NET & ROBIN Schulder are big scamer dealers who only care about money not the puppies or their new families. DO NOT BUY A PUPPY FROM BULLDOGSRUS.NET or ROBIN Schulder. Darron and Joanne Marano are her Friends who are trying to cover for them. I know this because ROBIN Schulder of BULLDOGSRUS.NET used them as reference and gave me their names as her long time friends from school when I was looking for a English Bulldog puppy about 6 months ago. ROBIN Schulder of BULLDOGSRUS.NET imports cheap dogs from other countries and says she bred them her self & that her dogs are the parents, BIG LIE! I know this because ROBIN Schulder of BULLDOGSRUS.NET has a English Bulldog that lives in Hungry pictured on her web site & I actually talk to a Bulldog breeder in SE Europe that sold ROBIN Schulder of BULLDOGSRUS.NET cheap puppies. That is why ROBIN Schulder of BULLDOGSRUS.NET doesn't know what breed she is really selling or even have real papers for them. Don't buy a puppy from ROBIN Schulder of BULLDOGSRUS.NET, you are better off getting a mutt from the pound. ROBIN Schulder of BULLDOGSRUS.NET in New York hides behind the fact that she at one time did some rescue work. Now ROBIN Schulder of BULLDOGSRUS.NET tells everyone she is a big hero when in all actuality ROBIN Schulder of BULLDOGSRUS.NET only cares about MONEY! Her selfishness has taken over so now ROBIN Schulder of BULLDOGSRUS.NET LIES & LIES & LIES to people to make money off of our wonderful English Bulldog breed. DO NOT buy from ROBIN Schulder of BULLDOGSRUS.NET & SUPPORT THIS KIND OF PERSON HURTING THE BULLDOG BREED. I hope I have helped you please don't buy from ROBIN & John Schulder of BULLDOGSRUS.NET in New York! Jenny

• Va
      1st of Feb, 2007

I bought an English bulldog from Robin from BULLDOGSRUS and he is doing great !!! I had the puppy shipped to us in Calf and he arrived last moth very healthy and active and adorable !!!! They say you get what you pay for and He was very well worth it, my vet said he is a pure breed English bulldog he arrived with papers and a health certificate and we love him his name is NICKY !! I am just writing because I loved dealing with Robin Schulder from BULLDOGS R US and we are looking to purchase another puppy in June and we will be calling Robin Schulder again !! I think its horrible to make up lies about a person !! As I have never personally met Robin Schulder from Bulldogsrus.net I had a great experience dealing with her, we write emails to her and send her photos of NICKY all the time she has even called us several times, SHE DOES NOT IMPORT AS THE PUPPY I RECEIVED SHE SENT ME A VIDEO TAPE OF THE MOM ENGLISH BULLDOG NURSING THE PUPS AND HER CHILDREN WERE IN THE TAPE AND HERSELF AS WELL, SO WHAT DID SHE GO TO EUROPE TO MAKE A TAPE! YOUR A SICK LADY JENNY NOT TO MENTION A BIG LIAR ROBIN SCHULDER SHOULD SUE YOU FOR SLANDER AND YOU WOULD BE IN A LOT OF LEGAL TROUBLE !!!

• Me
      2nd of Feb, 2007

I never knew there was such a breed as the "mini bulldog". What will they think of next, the teacup?

3rd of Feb, 2007

Mike and Karen should beware bulldogsrus. They sell different breeds. She has "mini english bulldogs" which are" pregnant" right now. olde english bulldogges and english bulldogs. She is not honest, Robin supposedly moved to florida in a multi million dollar house lol, and her "sister" runs it now. Robin still lives in NY and lives upstairs from her sister. She LIES, she is selling and making big bucks. She has her olde english bulldog Zues on other sites as an english bulldog what does that say about Robin? THATS A LIE!!!Beware. The puppy we got is a different breed than we wanted to purchase. He is healthy although he had a parasite from dirty water when we got him, our other dog was fine but the puppy had it we had him checked within 24hrs of getting. She breeds MEAN DOGS. BEWARE OF ROBIN.

23rd of Feb, 2007

People use common sense you don't get dogs via the web...If you stupid enough to send these idiots at bulldogsRus money then you deserve to get screwed.

27th of Feb, 2007

Wow, what an uneducated response! I received my puppy, if you read she sold me a different breed. It's kind of hard at 8wks to see the difference it takes months to see and Robin knew this we paid a lot more for a cheaper breed she sold us an olde english bulldogge. We wanted a n english bulldog. You can't always find what you are looking for locally. The web is a great resource but unfortunately there are ### that abuse it and lie and scam as Robin does. That is why people are speaking out so she can't rip off any more people. The "good" comments above are from her (Robin's) personal friends and family. Hopefully this will help other people who are thinking about buying from her. By the way Nobody deserves to get 'screwed". Why are you even reading these comments are you thinking of buying from her or is Chris really Robin laughing at all the people she scammed. You'll sew what you reap Robin.

28th of Feb, 2007

Hi my name is Joseph and my wife is Gina we are from Florida but flew in to pick up a puppy english bulldog from Bulldogsrus.net I purchased an english bulldog puppy from Robin Schulder and her sister Joane 2 months ago and he is doing great he is healthy and we took him to our vet, he is a beautiful puppy i myself went to mrs. Schulders home and I saw all her dogs I viewed about 10 adult females and 3 males and I went to her home in queens new york it was spotless. It was hard to believe she had so many dogs because it was very clean !! I met her husband and her son and her infant daughter. I also met her sister and her family as well.I was very satisfied and impressed I really feel its hard to believe all this that I am reading on here. I guess that this is 2 sides to a story and mine I witnessed this first hand. And she had all english bulldogs that I observed. Robin does have a home in Florida as well because she invited meand my wife there as she lives in Tampa and I am in Fort Lauderdale. I actually visited her in her home and I saw more of her fe,ale english bulldogs/ I have read the posts and I do not believe what I read to be true, I saw her and her homes in new york and florida and met her family and I saw a great person and I saw the way she loves her dogs and takes care of them. If you have any questions please feel free to email me as I will respond to you. I just think this is unfair as I myself and my wife witnessed meeting Robin Schulder and she was a very nice person. I also saw several dogs that she rescued in her home in Florida. Please before you make up things please at least meet the person, I bet you have never went to her homes as we have We are also thinking of buying another puppy in the spring from Robin from Bulldogs r us as my puppy is lonely and I love her dogs !!! Hope this helped a bit as I actually saw this with my own eyes, please get in touch if you like, thanks Joe and Gina

5th of Mar, 2007

I purchased a pup from bulldogs r us and he is great we love him and had a positive experience with breeder robin schulder.

I have read some things I do not believe or agree with and I just wanted to tell my story ! In December I purchased Mia a female english bulldog 8 weeks old she is doing wonderful!

She was shipped and we live in calf, she came in a little carrier with food water a blanket and a chewy toy, we took her to the vet and received a clean bill of health !! She is now 4 months old and we adore her and we still keep in contact with the breeder Robin Schulder as we became friends !! Robin has been very nice very trusting and very concerned about the pup and we send her pics of Mia via email !! We read some not so nice things and we have to say we are very happy with Bulldogsr us and Robin Schulder.

Sincerely, Vincent and Tamara

• At
      5th of Mar, 2007

What can we say robin schulder your the best breeder we love the puppy english bulldogs you sold us ! Thanks for adding a special freind to our family! We love you and your adorable awesome puppies !

Thanks again your customers,
    Ricky and Genine Perez

5th of Mar, 2007

We highly recommend bulldogsrus.net as we bought 2 pups from robin schulder a licensed breeder, the dogs are 1 1/2 years old now and we have never had any problems she breeds healthy puppies out of her new york home as we have visited with her, and as we see negative untrue posts about her we have to clear this up as we are 100% satisfied with bulldogsrus.net and robin schulder once again i recommend this breeder to anyone looking for a quality english bulldog puppy just go to her site www.bulldogsrus.net or email me or my wife for any information and references.

Thanks Ruth and David Weinstein

• At
      5th of Mar, 2007

No complaint we love you guys!!!

You must buy a puppy from a wonderful breeder robin schulder from bulldogs r us.net

You must buy a puppy from the most wonderful breeder robin schulder from bulldogs r us.net / as i did and he is doing fabulous he is social smart well trained and totally house broken and obedient, he is also very healthy!

I highly recommend purchasing an english bulldog puppy from robin schulder from bulldogsrus as we had the best experience with them! We love mr. Magoo and we thank bulldogs r us robin schulder for breeding the best most healthiest puppy!

Thanks robin your pals in Virginia,
    Mellisa and Donald

• Br
      14th of Mar, 2007

We encourage you to buy an english bulldog puppy from bulldogsrus.net breeder robin schulder. All i have to say is thank you so much bulldogsrus.net you have made my family very happy.

We love you, thanks again, denise and anthony.

28th of Mar, 2007

Hmmm, someone's done their homework. Tell me Robin, your husband e-mailed me which was blank, but does he have computers at "his house". Maybe we need to talk about all your legal threats and your husband the "attorney". My, birds of a feather, they do flock together!

Hi Michael,

yes you have my vote I was contacted by Lisa and Ruth and Yes we will back you up and you can put our names on the harassment petition we will sign too. The bully pup your wife sold us is doing awesome, we will send you pics thanks and we will do whatever it takes to help you get these 3 creeps off your backs, Sue and Charlie

31st of Mar, 2007

Hello Its Ruth, ENCLOSED ARE HE ACTUAL EMAILS i RECEIVED FROM kris foxworthy and myself today, I WILL START WITH MY EMAIL TO KRIS

Hi Kris yes i do see the legs sorry i was confused because you said your free puppy looked like a boxer on your posts. I do see the legs curved in, so if Robin was kind enough to send you another puppy why didn't you sent the sick one back ?? Who in the world would want to keep a sick puppy ??? I just cannot understand why you posted that about the breeder when she exchanged the puppy plus let you keep the other one ?? That really wasn't nice i know shipping is $250 and I know that there is a carrier charge which she even charged me. please let me know thanks Ruth

HERES HER REPLY TO ME, SHE HAD NO ANSWER, I WILL FORWARD HER EMAIL TO YOU Michael.

Ruth,

You just aren't getting it.

Kris

---------------------------

ALSO JENNY IS FAKE AND DOESN'T EXIST I EMAILED HER AND IT COMES BACK INVALID EMAIL ADDRESS SO IS APRIL IT COMES BACK INVALID EMAIL ADDRESS AND SO ARE 2 MORE FAKE POSTS / CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF PEOPLE !!!! SEVERAL POSTINGS ARE FAKE SO ARE THE COMPLAINTS ABOUT ROBIN

HERES ANOTHER ACTUAL EMAIL FROM me to DANIELLE -

Hello Danielle,

Thank you for sharing he pics with us. But I would like to tell you we have read your post on the complaint web site and you mention that your dog Bailey is Mean, well I am a dog trainer that's what I do for a living and I have to tell you that anyone that sees this photos of Bailey that you have emailed me will tell you that's the "Reason that he is mean" is because you train him to hang off of that rope, that is called PREY DRIVE TRAINING and it will cause the sweetest dog to become aggressive its not a good idea to show or email anyone that photo Im just telling you for your own good, to see the dog suspended and hanging in the air it looks like you are trying to make the dog look like a pit bull, that's what they do to pit bulls you know to make them mean and to make their jaws lock !!!!

As far as Baileys looks go the 3rd pic you send me does look like an english bulldog although he doesn't look like the greatest show quality bulldog he does look like an english bulldog. I am a dog trainer and I have seen english bulldogs look so many different ways. I have seen english bulldogs have a larger nose and less wrinkles but I know the dog is a bulldog. Although he is tall I still see the bulldog in him, hes bigger than a mini but being a professional dog trainer all breeds come in all shapes and sizes. Thanks again for those photos, did you like my dogs ???

thanks Ruth

PLEASE EMAIL ME ANYONE THAT WANTS TO SEE DANIELLE HUSBAND HANG THERE DOG BAILEY FROM A ROPE AND THEY WONDER WHY HES MEAN !!! I AM A PROFESSIONAL DOG TRAINER, EMAIL ME AND I WILL EMAIL YOU THE ACTUAL PHOTOS SHE EMAILED ME// NOW HERES HER REPLY
    (WHAT AN EXCUSE)

HERES DANIELLES EMAIL TO ME -

We didn't train him!!! My husband was playing with him he swung the rope in the air by accident and Bailey jumped up for it and hung on for a second we thought it was so funny and couldn't believe it, i ran into the house to get the camera and said try it again and he jumped again and held on for a second then let go and ran off and played. Not like i should have to explain anything to you. You are getting off the point of our complaint, WE are upset because he is an OLDE ENGLISH BULLDOG not a MINI english bulldog which we paid for! The fact that he is Fearful aggressive is just an added bonus that we got from Robins great breeding. I called her several times when he was weeks old about it and she always shrugged me off.

I PERSONALLY WOULD GO RIGHT TO GOOGLE OR THE OWNER/MANAGER OF THIS SITE AND HAVE THEM REMOVE THESE ### STORIES ! If you need anything Robin call me i AM HERE FOR YOU ! Ruth

Email me for pictures of DANIELLE EWERT HANGING HER DOG !!

31st of Mar, 2007

Hi Yes I will also sign the petition as we purchased an ebglish bulldog adult male from Robin and he is 3 now, we bought him last year he never got sick we have never had a problem and we have stayed in touch with the breeder. Thanks for alerting me to this post. I also tried to get in contact with Jenny and April and yes its true it comes back to an invalid email cause i gets there fake too !!

Well thanks 4 the email yes no problem I will do what ever it takes to see to it that this is stopped as I personally also met with Robin and her husband and they are great people well liked !! SO WHATEVER IT TAKES IM READY.
    THERE ARE ONLY 4 PEOPLE THAT ARE TRYING TO HURT ROBIN, WE ARE STRONGER THAN YOU WE WILL SUPPORT ROBIN AND BULLDOGSRUS !

LAURIE and TODD

2nd of Apr, 2007

Well Ruth get a life, "Michael" supposedly Robin's Husband wants to give us another puppy for free if we stop all pursuits and legal action. Myself and Linda will air this on TV if you do not stop making personal attacks on us!! This is a board for complaints why did you even come onto it, do you have a problem with Robin???? We have done nothing wrong. NICE FAKE photos of YOUR puppy they look a little staged, there's no people or home in the picture a blank background. As i said i will email any sincere person photos. A crack head like yourself Ruth would exploit a picture and turn it around to make somebody else look guilty? Sorry hunny i didn't screw anyone, look Robin's way. And if Robin's husband is not PERRY REICH then why is his name on my papers PERRY REICH??? and why is Robin's name on papers she mailed me that say ROBIN REICH??? More lies, you are not helping Ruth you are only hurting Robin. Let's not lose track of the real criminal here, Bulldogsrus. Anyone who wants paper documentation picture proof i will gladly show them. Remember RUTH WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!!

3rd of Apr, 2007

Hey Ruth--Put down your crack pipe and go get your frigging eyes checked! There are NO BULLIES THAT ARE THAT TALL, THAT LEAN with FULL GROWN TAILS! Wow, for doing all this dog training you sure as hell don't know your breeds, are you sure it's even dogs you are training! Unless you know BOTH complete sides of each and everyone of our situations, I suggest you keep your ignorant mouth SHUT, or you and Robin will have more in common than you think!!

You are creepy, and you need to get all life and go away! If you are happy with your mut, good for you, we are not, so this doesn't concern you... Screw OFF !!!

4th of Apr, 2007

Bulldogs r us is a scam. She imports cheap Hungarian or Russian imported puppies. She is a scam artist. All of your people are out of your minds. If you think she breeds these dogs herself you are nuts. Ask her to take a picture of 5 of her adults with todays newspaper in the picture. It should take no longer than and hour. Then we will see.