Bulldog Exchange LLC / Evan is selling sick puppies

1 West Palm Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (561)383-6990

Evan QuintaVella is selling "minature" bulldogs on a multitude of different sites all coming to the bulldog exchange. People beware. These poor puppies are usually sold sick - mine as with others came with a bad infestation of yeast in her ears, ringworm and later a bad case of tapeworms. They are advertises as minature, but I was told by three different vets - two are at different clinics that she is not going to be any smaller than a regular bulldog - she is right on par for a full grown bulldog. I will love her anyway - but she was priced $2400.00 because she was said to be a minature - I paid extra for that 'minature, rare status - please people don't be fooled and please - be aware of the poor conditions that this puppies are apparently raised in. Many have other health conditions - please read - ripoff.com and see the other reports that are generated on this company and individual and family are doing business. Lets put these people out of business, and hopefully stop the breeding of these innocent, helpless animals.

Ki

Comments

• Li
      27th of Oct, 2008

Me and my husband bought a bulldog back in 2004. We purchased a regular british bulldog. We looked on the website and picked out the one we wanted. We had great communictaion with Evan until the day we recieved the dog. When we picked her up from the airport we realized that it wasnt the same dog!

We called Evan several times with no luck. We never heard off him ever again. We found out through the dogs paperwork that she was registered to a breeder in Tennesse - where the dog came from!!! We were told that she was coming from Florida.

So, one and a half years after, we realize that she doesnt really look like a pure breed British Bulldog and after some investigating we find out that she is a British crossed with an American Bulldog. Turns out that Evans friend in TN has British and American bulldogs and have been mating them together. Their solution to the problem was for us to ship our dog back and they would give us a new one. When we said that was ridiclous and what would they do with our dog they said "ummmm, we would keep her in the back yard". After one and a half years with our dog there was no way we would send her back. This company has no morals or respect for this breed - they purely do it for the money!

After months of arguing with the breeder in TN, we got back half of our money. I would never recommend this company to anyone. If you want a bulldog, try buy locally so you can visit several times before you buy to check the breeder is legit.

• Ke
      8th of Apr, 2009

I purchased a puppy in October of 2008 from the site Bulldogminiatures.com which is in association with the other sites listed: The Bulldog Exchange LLC, Minibulldogs.com, Platinumbulldogs.com, and Thebulldogfinder.com. I have never been so disguisted with any human being as I have been with this group of individuals. They are breeding sick dogs without any responsibility. Like all of the others who have complained, my puppy as filthy and sick when he was sent out. I was notified 30 minutes before his flight landed at an airport an hour and a half away. The breeders are in clear violation of their "1 Year Guarantee" and I have been unable to contact them in any way. I feel so violated and so upset over the conditions that my poor puppy had to start his life in. These people need to stop and breeding and be held responsible for the actions they have decided to take. Has anyone else talked to a lawyer?

• Al
      17th of Jul, 2009

The Bulldog Exchange, Michelle Scharmer, Evan Quintavella, stacey krueger and all its fake affiliates are under investigation, have been shut down and as of Saturday one of the owners "Evan Quintavella" is potentially looking at felony charges for moving out of his forcelosed home and abandoning a starving bulldog in a cage with no access to food.