Bulldog Alley Michigan / bulldog

1 Howell, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 734-255-3796

Our 3 year old bulldog was euthanized this morning due to cancer. He had it all over his lower body into his testicles. I am worried that this is a bloodline issue and I have left Jenny a message. Please post if you need detail of when he was born. I don't have papers either.

Kj

Comments

• Li
      20th of Aug, 2008

I also bought a female English Bulldog from Jenny and she die out of cancer withing a year. Her cancer also was all ove her body. I called Jenny and she got really mad at me, and said that she herself was also very sick and with my complains I made it even worse for her. she is the worse person and I really hope she die slowly and painfully that is all she deserves for doing this to the dogs and us. I cried so much for my Lola and went inot full depression after she died and not only did I loose the money but also I lost Lola.

thanks

Lizeth Herrera

• Ra
      31st of Aug, 2008

I purchased a Bulldog from Jinny at bulldogalley.com. I was charged an extra $250 so I could recieve papers with my Bulldog, for the total of $2600. After six months, I contacted Jinny & asked the status of the papers. Jinny advised me that it would take six to twelve months before I would recieve them, because the papers have to come from England. After several more attempts to contact Jinny, she stopped answering my phone calls & cancelled her website. Even though my Bulldog is in good health, I feel that I was scammed & also defrauded. Now I am unable to register my Bulldog through AKC!!! I wish that everyone could get reimbursed all or at least 75% of their purchase for non legal registration of the dogs. Now I will be out at least $1000 per puppy when I breed my Bulldog & that's if she doesn't have cancer later on. Jinny has made the past year & a half, stressful when it came down to the money I had paid for a Bulldog with NO PAPERS!!! I love my Bulldog, but I trusted Jinny as a reputible Bulldog breeder, she was knowledgable of the breed & seemed to care what homes the Bulldogs were being placed in. ALL SHE REALLY CARED ABOUT, WAS HOW MUCH MONEY SHE COULD SCAM OUT OF PEOPLE!!! I sympathize with the persons who had purchased a dog from Jinny.

Raymond G.

10th of Sep, 2008

I'm sorry for your loss. I also have a 3 year old bulldog from Jenny and wanted to find out when your dog was born. Thanks.

• Ka
      11th of Sep, 2008

I also bought a bulldog from Jenny. A french bulldog and paid the extra cost for his papers...that was 2 years ago and after numerous phone calls, and emails have gotten nowhere! Thank God my little guy is healthy but this woman is a big time scam artist and puppy miller! I wish I would have known then what I know now and never would have gotten a dog from a puppy miller! But I look at it now as I saved him from a terrible life. I'd love to get a class action law suit against this B****!

• Sh
      16th of Sep, 2008

I bought a french bulldog from Jenny 3 years ago and just had to have her put to sleep because she became paralzed from a back problem that she had apparently had everysince she was born. The vet said it was degenerative. I can not get in touch with her for any questions it is horrible.

• Ho
      28th of Sep, 2008

My husband and I also purchased an English Bulldog in March 2007. Our female bulldog is currently in good health, however, we also did not receive any papers for her. We were promised by Jenny that she would mail them to us on a later date.

Anyone whose dog had cancer, could you please leave a comment notifying us when you purchased your bulldog.
    H Muldermans

2nd of Nov, 2008

Bulldogalley, was nothing but a scam. I purcased a female bulldog 2 yrs ago, paid for full registeration and got a great bulldog with no paperwork. I complained to her, Michigans Attorney General, to puppyfind, and to the breeder (aka) puppymill in Hungry( Vortigern kennels). Finally she shut her website down. I spent many hours on the internet and found out that was where she got most of her puppies. Jenny is a true snake. Sorry to hear about your bulldogs they are a great breed...

s.edwards

• Ka
      4th of Nov, 2008

I got my bullbog from Jenny August of last year and he has had nothing but problems with his legs. He had bone chips in both his from legs which we had removed and he was only 5 months old at the time . Our vet told us this was hereditary and we should notify the breeder but of course we did not here a thing from Jenny.Our Bulldog is doing great now and he is also very big. He weighs 85lbs and is long and tall for this breed . If any one else has one that big I would love to here from you. He was born June 6/07

16th of Jan, 2009

We purchased our English Bulldog from Jenny in August, 2006. Her date of birth, we were told at least, was June 6, 2006. We didn't purchase or need the paperwork, thank goodness, I am so sorry for those of you who did. We adore Lucy, and I guess we are really, really lucky she hasn't had any major health problems. She did have demodyctic mange her first year, which is apparently hereditary and passed on from the mother. Once it's diagnosed, you cannot breed your dog. I wrote to Jenny to advise her of this, thinking she would want to know, and never received a reply.

Lucy is basically pretty healthy, but does suffer from constant skin issues, and occasional digestive problems. She has a "loose" knee cap which so far hasn't caused her too much of a problem, but may need to be operated on someday. I was just assuming all of this was because she was a bulldog, but maybe a lot of it is genetic.

If anyone has a bulldog born around this same time, I would like to hear from you regarding your dog is doing and any health issues, especially regarding any cancers. This scares me so much. Thanks.

• Be
      23rd of Jan, 2009

I purchased my french bulldog 4 years ago in March. To this day I am still waiting for papers. Although my dog is health as of now. I just would like to know if the cancer in the blood line is only in her english bulldogs or french as well???
    p.s. I'm deeply sorry for everyones dog that was put down.

17th of Mar, 2009

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of everyones bullie! I purchased Wellington the fall of 2005. He was born August 2005 and he seems to be pretty heathly. I would also like to know when the other birthdates are as well.

Sarah

• Co
      3rd of Jun, 2009

I purchased a English bulldog from Jenny in 2003 and on christmas day I had to put her down, she came in and started seizuring to where they wouldnt stop, the vet said it was definelty hereditary, We do miss our Honey she was a great funny dog, I also did call Jenny and her sympythy was with my family, she did however offer us a discount of 500 dollars on another puppy since honey was only 6months old, we did not take the offer and did not proceed to get our money back, She was also very hesitante to ask me If i would like a refund, we did getr her papers and she became akc registered, I feel sorry for you all that has fell in her puppy mill trap, Thank you Courtney Wa state

27th of Nov, 2009

Wow! I too cannot believe I have come across this site. My Frenchie was also from Bulldog Alley. This past July I had to put my 4 year old frenchie down because of a deficiency in his spine. One day he woke up and could do nothing but drag his back end on the floor. He was paralyzed from the mid-section down and had no control of bowel. The saddest ordeal to go through, because he was fine from the waist up. Jenny did send me papers however they were from Russia. Please update me with any developments on this issue. Thank you to all who posted.

• Fr
      2nd of Jan, 2010

I purchased my French Bulldog, Frank, in August 2005; he was born in June 2005. I also could not get papers from Jenny but worked hard and finally tracked down Frank's birth certificate. He was born in Budapest. If anyone else has papers I would appreciate confirming the blood line is not one of these sad stories that deal with cancer. Frank had loose knee caps as well and needed major surgery as a puppy. He was not able to walk for 3 months but is healthy now. Hopefully Jenny's business is shut down...what a horrible person. Frank's (AKA birthname Grand Chef Roni) bloodline is detailed below:

Parents: Sire - Rotti Bobo Fao Montu; Dam - Kohinoor-Bully Debi

Grandparents:
    Shepard Du Champagne
    Gold-Sierra Brighty
    Dunapataj Reme Johnnie
    Kohinoor-Bully Dia

• Nj
      15th of Aug, 2010

hi i got a male bull dog from this women in 2005 i have tryed to call her and email her many times i think she a bad person my dog TBONE is in good health for now but i paid 200 for his papers and i want them i think if we all got together and shared the cost we could get this [censor] iam willing to go to her house with the law and try to shut her down and put a stop to her i got my tbone for my wife who died of canser in 2006 she loved this dog to no end iam going to this women house and and put a stop to her any want to go with me njones 9809@aol.com

• Gy
      9th of Mar, 2011

I TOO have SERIOUS BONES TO PICK WITH MS VIRGINIA(JENNY) EVEREtTS!!! Let me tell you Gypsys story! I had just gotten interested in Frenchies and was in love with the idea of showing as well as having a pet, well I found Virginia(jennys) site. I talked with her and waited for a YEAR to get the RIGHT puppy imported from Russia-of course I wanted papers so I asked if Russia certification transferred to AKC and was told that it did, ok- great! The dog came to me at Dulles International Airport approx. Aug 2005. I was nonetheless THRILLED when I received her! She was solid black and just powerfully perfectly built and an angel at 10weeks as she even went potty for me on grass at airport like a good girl! Drove her 2hrs north to my home in Balt. She seemed a bit lethargic- ok- so I think its from all the travel. Next couple days her energy is still low and I was concerned as she wouldnt eat or drink and seemed ill. I called my vet and they said bring her in. Vet said on her shipping papers she didnt know why Gypsy Rose was shipped with "stridor" on her health cert from MI. I said, "hmmm, not sure what this is." She said, "respiratory problem-rattling in chest." She gave her antibiotics and I immediately went home an called Jenny- how sad and sorry she was--oh she didnt know she declared. Ok- next week was when the seizures started! 2 trips to emergency vet violently shaking and screaming in pain with bubbles coming from her lil mouth!!! Last trip from my vet to emergency vet she needed CPR so I cupped her mouth and did this. Well the vet tells me 2days later at last admission to emergency vet (which cost me $2, 000) That I had to rush over and euthanize her as shes spewing blood from her nose, mouth and eyeballs and I could hear her shreiking like a monkey in pain behind him on phone! So I rushed over to vet at 4am and I will never forget holding this lil angel and looking into those deep brown eyes while vet gave her the needle to end her pain. I told her to rest as Jesus would take her and end her pain. Her eyes set and fixed on me and I had to close her lids. I asked the vet if he had a needle for me, I was almost serious. I was demolished! I called Virginia that morning and informed her. She said how sorry and sad blah blah and I said I would do Necropsy and report back to her cause of death. Initial findings thought it was Ebola Virus from Johns Hopkins U. The next week labs come back for mycoplasma infection but not established how dog contracted as it was already ill when received in health cert. They think it incubated from Russia. Ok-I bury her and move on and try to get my money promised from Virginia. waited 6mos wouldnt return calls. I then filled suit in small claims in Harford County Maryland. I was awarded approx 5k in damages in judgement I am still trying to collect! Where is my money Ms Everetts??? The server reported to me from HOWELL MI that her yard stunk so bad that she wretched from feces and urine! She wrote that in the notes when service couldnt be done 1st attempt as she said she hated trying to stay long to serve her it smelled so bad! So on to the next problem- OYES- there is more- I DEVELOPED MYCOPLASMA and it almost killed ME! From giving this pup CPR! The bills went into the thousands as ins only paid 60%. So this "woman" cost me QUITE a bit! BE WARNED AND GOD BLESS-

• Pe
      18th of Jan, 2012

i got a freach bulldog from jinny he is in bad heath back leg go out on him i he is o sweet she is a bad dog person penny nolan ohio

• Sm
      4th of Mar, 2016

I purchased my Marshall march 07 he was born 12/22/06 . He passed 9/1/15 he had pulmonary hypertension disorder heart disease. They could not believe how he lasted this long. Marshall was my life he took my heart and soul with him he was a service dog and my life we were ne er apart. He had severe allergies and food allergies. The vets don't understand why hid blood wrk still shows unremarkable he had right side conjestiv heart failure and was dieing on me no matter what I did . It's still a struggle daily for me as well as my husband. If I knew were Jenny lived sHe has changed my world I'll never feel complet again . She needs to be but on front street abd listen to the people she has hurt. Does any one have a sibling of my marshall he was brindle pls contact me pls.

• To
      26th of Mar, 2018

On 03/14/2018 I had to put my long time bully friend down. I got my beloved Pavin from Ginny in the spring of 2005. After going to see the puppy choices and returning 1 week later to pick up my dog he was delivered to me outside of her home covered in feces. It almost felt like a drug deal. This was my first dog so I was naive. I should have known better. 2 weeks after bringing him home he got cherry eye which I heard is somewhat common. 2 years later he had a torn ACL and I took him to MSU where they told me he had severe hip dispacia. He also needed to be on thyroid medicine and antibiotics daily to keep his fur from falling out. My only relief is that he lived a long and completely loved life. I will miss him so much. I only hope that the choices that she made from running this mill did not make him suffer any more than I was aware. I feel for everyone of the pets and their owners on this complaint board. I will know what to look for before I ever consider getting another pet to make a family member.