Bulldog Alley / Fraud & cheating company!

I also purchased my english bullgod from bulldog alley and after contacting jenny about the papers, she assured me that she would get them to me. Well i paid for the dog through paypal and they will only help within 45 days of purchase---she knows this and will wait until after that and not return your calls or emails so now the puppy i purchased can not be registered and i do not know his bloodlines need for breeding--stay away from bulldogalley.com.

More Bulldog Alley Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• St
      21st of Jul, 2007

Thanks for your posting. I continue to contact her (jenny @ bulldog alley) with no luck. I am now contacting the Michigan Attorney Generals Office to file a complaint for fraud and breech of contract. You should do the same...

10th of Aug, 2007

Just a quick update on my problem with Bulldog Alley. After many postings, emails and phone calls i got one response. the same one ( they are lost) I told her to order a duplicate!!! I have also posted many times on puppyfind any they allow her to constantly remove my postings. IM very disappointed with Jenny all she wants is your money stay way from her you will never get your paperwork!!! If you want a pet contact your local animal club. They will help you find an honest buyer!!!

22nd of Sep, 2007
    Bulldog Alley - Fraud and cheating!

Just a note to let everyone know, Bulldog Alley has moved over to breeders.net. They haven't been able to sell any bulldogs on puppyfind. Remember they are helpful, but once they get your money its all down hill. I am still waiting for the pedigree and registration paperwork.

Beware!

• Sc
      4th of Oct, 2007

Hey I was looking to buy a dog from bulldog alley do you suggest it?

24th of Nov, 2007

I purchased a $2400.00 bulldog on April 5th of this year and have been told by her over and over and over again that the papers are coming. When I offered to drive to her house she called back and said she didn't have them. I think we got screwed big time.

• Ga
      17th of Feb, 2008

I got a Frenchie from Bulldogalley last summer and we have not recieved papers for him either. We never intended to breed him. My concern was that he was very sick with worms when he was a pup. We had to go for three rounds of deworming and lots of special diets. He is healthy now but I don't think the place was sanitary When we went to pick him up they met us outside in the front yard with the dog and we never got to see the litter or the parents. I was very suspecious at the time but I'm just glad we got him out of there. I wish someone could investigate, I am concerned about the health and well being of the puppies they breed.

• Er
      23rd of Feb, 2008

I purchased a bulldog from her in May 2006 and after 3 weeks had to return the puppy due to seizures. Jenny did exchange the pup for another, however, she never gave me my papers and after 12 months of calling, emailing and even going to her residence (where she refused to answer the door...saw her looking thru her window) needless to say, I gave up the battle. The 2nd pup we received from her came down with parvo 4 days after we brought him home and after endless medical treatment, he is finally healthly. She refused to help us with any medical expenses even though my vet concurred the dog had this prior to coming home to us. If anyone has any ideas or needs my feedback in any case, please feel free to contact me. I think she needs to be put in place and also reported to the authorities for her illegal puppy mill she is running out of her garage.

• Ju
      12th of Jun, 2008

I purchased a "Frenchie" from Bulldog Alley. She discouraged me from getting papers - I really didn't care about them at the time, was just so enamored with the pup (5 months) and had no intention of breeding or showing. I did notice something wrong with her eye and she told me it was nothing - I stupidly listened (again, I was puppy struck). My dog ended up needing surgery on her eye AND my dog is clearly not 100% French Bulldog. She weighs about 32 pounds and has long legs. I sent them a complaint a few months after purchasing my dog and never heard a word from them. I spoke with an attorney who asked me whether I love my dog and I said yes - he advised that I let it go... I feel very happy to have stumbled across this discussion, not to hear that others have had trouble, but to hear that I'm not alone. I will continue to visit this site to see if anyone has any luck. ps. I too feel like I rescued my dog from a bad situation. My dog had a sister that looked just like her, did anyone happen to purchase Abby? In or around October of 2006?

• Li
      9th of Nov, 2008

i am so glad i am not the only one!!! i purchased my bullie from jenny back in dec. 2006. i had the same problem, i thought i would never get my paper work!! i called and left several messages and when i did get in touch with her she assured me i would get my papers but then i wouldn't hear from her or get my paper work. finally i got in touch with her and i did receive my paperwork but it was such a frustrating situation i hope no one else will ever buy from her or support her puppy mill she has going on!! i was able to go in her garage and did get to see the environment the puppies were being kept and it looks like a run down puppy shop!! there was one adult bullie in a cage that was absolutly hairless!! she told me he was a rescue, but after reading what everyone else has to say i can't say i believe that. well my bullie that i had purchased form jenny passed away just 7 months of him being in our home. i don't know why. but i had purchased him for 2400.00 also. i hope she gets reported and gets shut down!!! she has a site, but nothing listed, if you google bulldog alley and go down the page you will find it. stay away!!!