Bulldog Alley / Problems with registration papers

Purchased a bulldog pup at the end of 2006 from Jenny at Bulldog Alley. I requested all registration paper work and pedigree info, in the contract we signed. 7 months later still don't have it , and she will not return emails or phone calls. I have since purchased two other bulldogs , one from overseas and one from a U.S. breeder and already have all paperwork needed to register them with the A.K.C. If your thinking of buying a dog from them think again!!! You may never get your paperwork...

More Bulldog Alley Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Je
  27th of Feb, 2009

We also purchased a Bulldog for Jenny and received no papers and no returned calls we have spent alot of money trying to get her served with court papers. The local police have said they have been there before with no luck at serving her for different people dosen't that make you feel good with what she is getting away with. I wish someone could go in under cover and nail her and put here in jail for all we no these dogs aren't even authentic.

Gj
  15th of Jun, 2009

I have purchased two pups from Jenny I received papers for my female but they were not in english and I have no idea what they say. Also I can not breed her, Jenny states that her dogs are raise under foot. This is not possible, first of all my female was imported and was 15 weeks old when I received her. Second my female who has been to obedience school several times which has not made a diffference what so ever. I have check her body I swear she has 666 some where on her I just can' find it. My vet thought it best that I should not breed her because of her temperment. My childern love her but she is to rough to for them to play with. My male is so sweet and gentle but I am having problems getting his papers. I have called but I have not received and answer or response from Jenny. Also he has all sorts of problems, sensitive digestive system, seasonal allergies, he gets hot spots contantly also his stomach is so sensitive that if he eats anythig outside of his special food he gets sick. Did I mention my female had cherry eye in both eyes right after she arrived. Stay clear of this breeder it is not worth it.