Buildtech Engineers / Flat booking amount not returned

India Review updated:
4.15

I paid the initial amount of Rs 258000. However the builder was reluctant to make the agreement hence i decided to withdraw my money. The builder is not ready to return the money. I gave the request for cancellation in may 2008.

Comments

Su
  8th of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Hi Deepti,
I think you are wrong, i have also booked a flat with same builder[buildtech], and they have given me the possession.
Though the possession was little late by two month, but it"s quite O.K.,
It seems, either you must not have paid the minimum amount required to be paid before registration or the dispute may be something else.
It is now a days general practice to blackmail the builder by posting such complain on web.
I'm sure, that you must not have send any legal notice to builder, because you are trying to get some unwanted favour by posting such complain.
Su
  13th of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
stii a replyis awaited from depti
Ka
  3rd of Dec, 2008
I dont know what is the case but the builder has cheated several people
Please read this blog and you will understand how many people he has cheated.
I think deepti is not the only case there are several other people who are cheated by him.
Please read this...
www.realacres.com/simply_ask/discussion/163/fruad-builders-in-banm-associations
Kd
  14th of Aug, 2009
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
The lady who has posted this comment sudha mathur is an employee with buildtech that's why she is defending them.
Please dont buy any flat from these cheaters no matter how low price they are offering.
They are cheaters buildtech engineers are cheaters.
Baba shukla, chandan chauhan and sheikh shaukat are frauds.
Sudha mathur works with them so there is no question of she buyin flat.
  6th of Oct, 2009
Hi Deepti,
Sorry to hear that you have lost your hardearn money but after reading the comments and the articles in the website i wish to tell you all that Shukla & co.from Buildteh engineers are already in problem as he is having many cases running against him in various courts.So, why don't you all file a complaint with mumbai crime branch( Addl.CP -Crime 022-22620406), economic offence wing (Addl.C.P.(EOW) 022-22625028, 022-22620111, fax -022-22672770) and preventive crime branch unit (D.C.P.- PREVENTIVE 022-22612090, 022-22620111, fax - 022-22692023).
I suugest you also go personally with the complaint letter along with your transaction details to Honourable commisionner of police, Navi mumbai located near RBI Adjacent to palm beach road and beleive me it will work as our police system is very capable provided you follow the right and honest procedure.Also, pls keep your development posted as this would not only help you recover your lost hardearn money but would also caution others about this builder.Moreover, you need to spare one day for completing all this procedures which will help you recover this amount within few months and if lucky few days.
Pls note these builders have a tendency of taking big names and falsey claim they are influential and well connected but remember that our Mumbai Police and judicial system are the most powerful of them all.So, without any hesitation go ahead as via this suggested method I had successfully made few persons from pune recover all their advance payments made to one of the corrupt builder so why not you?
All the best and save our indians from these culprits and once I come to know that you have filed a complaint with the concern authorities I would then personally guide you to the next step due to my pervious experience.
Indian
  27th of Oct, 2009
Kiddddssss & Kavita are absolutely right. There is not ambiguity on this. You ask for one case you will find N number of cases. You will find these people visiting there offices through out week, Month and year.

Savetheindian,

I have a query, will the Corps help these people. There might be possibility that this builder would have managed them or he might have bunch of lawyers who have been paid to play for time, you never know. This just could be the possibility.

This thing comes to my mind after going through many complaints which had raised 16-19 months before against Buildtech. There has to be something way out, after all these are their hard earned money.
Me
  29th of Oct, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
anand i think you should try what is the procedure mentioned. you will definately achieve success.
The problem is no one has raised their voice against this builder
  29th of Oct, 2009
Hi Meena,

Exactly that is my query, why no one has lodge the complaint in a year or so. What stops them from doing that.

why can not we try and find out the reasons for this. Lets hv a collective efforts.

anand
Ne
  12th of Nov, 2009
hi
why not all should get together and fight jointly
i too one of victim of the buildtech engineer
  18th of Nov, 2009
Hello,
That's the spirit.Meenaji is absolutely right and spot on.The first and formost step is filing a complaint against this builder and sooner the better for oneself.Also, incase the local authorities are hand in glove with the builders so one must also mark a copy of the complaint to commissioner of police, mumbai and Navi mumbai along with the Home minister department at mantralaya thus compelling the local authorities to take action against this builder.eg., Sushail in tandoor case even after fury of lawyers and connections he is not able to escape punishment.
I have a very pratical approach which would not only help you to recover your hardearn money with interest but punish this builder.The property as per my understanding doesn't belong to this Buildtech builder and now a days it's mandatory for builders as per supreme court guidelines to provide all the services and facilities as commited by him to the buyers on time so we can start with filing a complain under section 421 and 420 to the concern authorities.Pls. note local police station would try to avoid registering your complain but you have to force them to do so as mention above.
Kindly provide me the below mention details by return email and thus 'HELP ME TO HELP YOU'
Property Address
Date of Booking
Booking amount
Cheque in favor of

Indian
We
  3rd of Dec, 2009
Please hurry up in registring complain against baba shukla. he is planning to run away with all your money soon.
Sh
  7th of Jan, 2010
Hi All,

I also booked a flat with Buildtech Engineers in October 2008 and paid Rs. 5oK as booking amount. I was taken to the premises in a car and not allowed to talk with other people around.

Actually Sudha Mathur was asking about 15% of the value at the time of booking but i said that i will revert back after checking with the Bankers. She even mentioned that she will arrange for the loan from her side, which i did not agree as it seemed fishy.

After booking, i came to know from people around that the building is incomplete since the past 9 years whereas i was promissed possession in Mar-09 because of which i cancelled my booking immediately in November 08 but was only informed to give a cancellation letter in Feb-09.

I keep on following up and am getting vague answers.

How many of you have filed the case and taken action and please advice on the course of action taken and the status, so that i can also do the same.

Thanks,

Shailesh Katvi
9220565766
skkatvi@gmail.com
Vi
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
Pls note that buildtech staff is personally calling every one and arguing with them to stop writing the blog.
Vi
Hi,
I am also agree with him as I also got the call from Buildtech saying that I should drop the complaint, but my check is not yet cleared as the same is post dated and will only cleared in the month of February.

How can one do this with out being getting his money back. There are people who are waiting for more than 1-2 years to get their money back. Their is no curtesey from the Buildtech staff, they are so arrogent. They does not even know how to speak with the people.

Customer should be king in this market, but here the case is different. He is been treated as a begger who begs for his own hard earn money.

cheers to democracy...
  21st of Jan, 2010
Hi, I am Sajid Momin. I have also booked a flat in Flat No. 101, Plot No.: A - 135 Sai Bhakti, Sec 19, Kopar Khairane from Buildtech Developer. I have booked the said flat in May 2009 after paying 20% of flat amount i.e Rs. 2, 41, 500/- by cheque favoring Buildtech Developers.The cheque was handed to Ms. Sudha Mathur. And Ms. Sudha Mathur promised me that possesion of the flat will be given to me within three months time. But even after five months of time the builiding condition remains as it is as I have seen in my first visit. Whenever I visited the site / office I was told that the flat will be ready in three months and not to worry about it. I waited patiently for few months and I realise that entire Buildtech is taking me for ride and they have cheated me by taking my hard earned money. I also came to that Buildtech has cheated many others like me. I have made several pledges to Ms. Mathur for refunding my money back and even given a written letter pledgin to cancel the flat and to refund my money. Even Ms. Mathur offered to exchange the Kopar Khairane flat with a flat in Kamothe. But when I visited Kamothe site, I realise that the building condition over ther remain same like of Sai Bhakti Kopar Khairane.
Request if somebody can show me path to get my hard earned money back.

Thanks
SAJID MOMIN
sajidmomin82@gmail.com
Good monrning,

Yes, Mohini from Buildtech called me yesterday afternoon and started with a note that I am trying to spoil M/s Buildtech's name by writing complaints on the Web. Why should I do that, I am more interestd in getting my money as I am behind Buildtech for last 1 year. Year 2009 was a nightmere for me, my father got hospitalised twice in 6 months time. My mother is undergoing medical treatment. I had conveyed this to Buildtech vide my 2-3 letters. One can imagine the mental trauma i had gone through.

I had also booked a flat in Sai Bhakti at Koperkhairane in Sector 19. I am quite surprised to see Sajid Momin's note as I had given the cancellation letter in Jan-2009. I was told by Chandan Chavan that as per Company policy, Buildtech will process the total refund amount in 45 days time.

Looking at Sajid's blog, I am sure there might be more prospective buyer would have shown interest in Sai Bhakti. Now the question comes over here is that, then Why Buildtech is taking so much time to refund the money. Its more than a year in my case.

Ms Mohini, I am more worried about my money which pls note. I am not interested in spoiling Buildtech's name.

Anand Shinde
  22nd of Jan, 2010
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Its Radhika who called me and not mohini.
Sh
  23rd of Jan, 2010
Hi All,

After posting on the website, I was called by Sudha Mathur to collect the cheque. I was handed over a post dated cheque dated 17th February 2010 from Buildtech with an assurance that the cheque will get cleared on presentation. I will surely give an update of the clearance of the cheque once cleared.

Further, I am informed by Mr. Shaukat of Buildtech that no complete names and contact numbers are available for them to intitiate action for repayment. Accordingly, kindly give details of your name and contact number to enable Buildtech to contact you.

Thanks,

Shailesh Katvi
skkatvi@gmail.com
9220565766
  24th of Jan, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Dear Shailesh,
I m continues following up to M/s Buildtech Engineers with Ms Sudha Mathur for refund of my money, & also they have my Cell number. You are requested if you have Mr. Shaukat Shaikh contact number, please give me so I can call him also. Below are my details
Name:- Mohd Sajid Momin
Contact no:- 9987504322
Email ID :- sajidmomin82@gmail.com

Booking details:- Flat no-101, 1st floor Sai Bhakti, Plot no: A-135, Sec-19, Koparkhairne, Navi Mumbai.
Amount :- Rs.241500/-

28th of Jan, 2010

Buildtech Engineers - return booking amount
building construction
India

I have paid one lakh rupees to buildtech builders in 2008 for one flat of 1 BHK in kamothe.that time builder had committed to me that in 2009 building will be ready and i'll get posseson.but when after five month i went to kamothe to see building condition thair i saw the building condition was like that as i had seen at booking time.then i went to buildtech booking office and i asked about posseson then replyed me that building will be ready in few month but there is no any worker were working in that building.so i decided to cancel my booking and I gave a cncell letter in builder office in march 2009.then i got answer that they will give back my money within 48 days but it is 2010 and I didn't get back my money.when i go to builtech office workers aren't giving any respons. so please look in this matter.till now building is in same condition as i had seen at booking time.

thanks