Buildings constructed by Madhusudan from Hyderabad / Sumadhura/Raghavendra/serene/shangrilla are the names of the bulding

1 India Review updated:

We bought an apartment from one Mssrs/Madhusudan who is the managing director of Sumadhura constructions He also has buildings in the name of Serene Sumadhura and Ragahvendra Paramount etc. The builder has built the building but has problems with the BBMP getting the Katta for the apartment owners. He has collected huge amount of money in the name of water connection from the apartment owners. Inspite of this he has not been able to provide Kaveri water connection, despite Kaveri water facility being provided near the apartments. The builder only is interested in collecting money from the customers once this is done he has shown no interest in the construction of the apartment. The quality of the apartment is so bad that the cement and other plastered areas keep falling now and then. Please do not buy apartments that has one Madhusudan Gunda or Sri. Gunda Madhu Sudhan as the proprietor of the company. This is marketed by one Mohan Reddy.

M/s.Sumadhura Constructions,
A Registered Partnership Firm,
Having its Office at: Plot No.10,
1st Main, Vivekanand Layout,
Marathalli Post,
Bangalore – 560 037.

Ka

Comments

• Fi
      9th of May, 2008

There is no bigger headache than buying apartments from this builder. He has no time for his clients. Delivery is delayed quality is one of the worst in Bangalore .There is one Paramount Ragavendra akash targeting clients from infosys. So beware of this group.

• Na
      16th of Jul, 2008

Dont think about dream house of buying flat from this builder. It will be nightmare for you all.

So think before to buy your dream flat from sumadhura group.

• Th
      18th of Aug, 2008

Above said comments on Sumadhura group is wrong and baseless, he has promised to deliver by April'2007 and delivered in the month of Aug'07 with a grace period of three months which is in the agreement, we should watch our words before commenting on others. They were kind enough to address my issued in my flat and I am happy with the responce and work completion.

We at Sumadhura shangrilla Bangalore are happy and the association is formed with in six months and we are maintaining the show. There are few builders to name like sumadhura in completing the project including ammenities on time with grace period as per agreement.

• Ro
      3rd of Sep, 2008

Who ever wanted to buy with this builder beware, nothing is done as per the words given to the customer during the time of booking, all is well and good tile they receive the last payment from you, as soon as the last cheque is given then the tone of the builder changes and they will not even bother to listen to you, they will not attend to any problem which arise in your flat.And they have Namesake engineers who dosent even know how a perticular work is being done, when i got my flat done i had to visit it almost everyday or else something would go wrong, one i did not visit my flat for a week because of ill health and at the end of the week when i went to my flat i saw that the tiles layed for my floor and bathroom were in a shabby state, there was no alignment between each tile, i got it rectified by paying extra amount to people whome i got from outside. So people buying from Sumadhura Constructions should be a real dare.

• Sr
      16th of Oct, 2008

who is this person by name Roni, we have not sold any flat in our projects to by name Roni, pl be bold enough to put your correct name. Dear customers some bad elements from out side or inside are creating this updates. If any customer has problems pl contact me my number is 9880666189. Our project Shangrilla was handed over in 2007 and also handed over to association, even now if any complaint we are attending.
    If you have any issue pl call me with our any hesitate. Dear customers lets us be fair on our part. Thanks for your understanding.
    Mohan Reddy

• Na
      1st of Dec, 2008

People who ever planning to buy, please visit the Sumadhura Shangrilla apartments and decide who is correct. Ask the buidler to come with you to the Shangrilla Apartments for visit, then you all know???. Luckly i have sold my flat recently.

• Ki
      2nd of Dec, 2008

Hi

Please let me know in detail about the Paramount Ragavendra akash if anyone knows it better.
    I heard that the rate is too high for them. Is it so? also the quality of the work is not good i heard.
    please let me know the real fact about this project.

• Mr
      15th of Jan, 2009

I have gone to see their Sumadhura Serene project.I would like to know if anyone has any idea (good/bad) about this project.

• Ra
      22nd of Feb, 2009

There are problem from builder side that for sure. He is not clean in his deals. Uses unfair practices to settle matters. 2 such known & important issues are Khata & Water connection. He makes 'quick' fix that is wrong in long run.

Buy property from Sumadhura BUT remain cautious in deals. Make triple check.

Good thing: The appartments are spacious and well vantilated.

• Ep
      1st of May, 2009

I personally stay in Paramount raghvendra aarisht and the construction is pathetic. . . these people are just there to make a loot. . . . . the wooden work . . .the bathroom fittings . . . and overall architecture is very low quality. . . .

• Ku
      10th of Jun, 2009

I am planning to buy a flat in Paramount Sumadhura serene project.Near Electronic city bangalore. Any feedback on this (gud/bad)

22nd of Jun, 2009

Hi Kumar,

I am not sure about the gud or bad but one of my friend enquired about the cost breakups. He found that the builder is charging much more on water and electricity also on the facilities provided for the appartments.

• Pn
      3rd of Jul, 2009

Guys... I am not sure what you are expecting from the builder.. I must tell you .. Sumadhura Serene is an awesome project.. I booked my flat in Sumadhura Serene recently.. I was having problem in getting Loan from banks due to IT graph glitch. Mohan Reddy (builder) helped me like anything in getting the things done in right knob. The builder is just a call away.. Itz not like you are getting the stuffs done through a Real Estate. If you really want to get settle down..Go ahead and lock it. Others.. you can keep on commenting as usual. I am one among the happiest customer. Chow!

Prathap

13th of Jul, 2009

Overall pricing for paramount serene is little high for that location. It should be less 400-500 Rs whatever he is quoting. And I am not sure whether he will be able to complete the project in time. One more that karnataka Govt has mandated on STP i.e seiwage treatment plant, without which none of the projects will get completion certificate. I am not sure whether this project has STP.

14th of Jul, 2009

Break ups done by paramount serene is somewhat high like club charges is 75k and RO/Electricity backup 1.75 Lac which is very high compared to other well known builders. overall one has to pay 2L in excess which is very high. Other things like car park and water/electricity are looks ok.

• 26
      21st of Jul, 2009

The complains are baseless and I personally booked my flat in Sumadhura Serene. I don't know much about cost and Khatta etc.But I have enquired with banks like HDFC, AXIS and others and they all told that property has clear titles. Mr. Mohan Reddy is a real gem of person and he is always ready to fix ur problem whether it is bank or for furnishing. At even he have suggested me not to go with much changes as it may be charged more by the supervisor. The builders are very flexible and also allowed us to make changes. Still I don't feel that I have got a expensive deal.It may be expensive by 50k or may be more but its okay, I didn't face any problema and always get latest update from Mohan even if I was abroad.They are also very flexible in payments etc, I hv take a minimal loan and rest with supoort of parents arranging and Mohan really considers our constraint.

Regarding quality of work, I have personally visited the site manytimes and do not find anything wrong in that. They are very transparent in the approach. I guess people have cribbing attitude and there are always problems associated with deadlines and its okay if it delays for a month or 2.Many of my family frnds hv take flats in different ares of Bangalore and when they visited Sumadhura Serene they appriciated it.

22nd of Jul, 2009

I was also not aware of the issues but when I went to one of their building which is shangrila appts. I came to know many issues and they are saying we will not encourage this builder. I really dont know whether this is true or not. But unless you started staying then only you will come to know about the issues.BTW HDFC, ICICI they are hardly concern about the builders coz they are in hurry to give loans if you are earning good amt. I always prefer nationalised banks like SBI.

• Se
      23rd of Jul, 2009

I am planning to book apartment at Sumadhura Sandoval(Near Kundanahalli Bangalore).
    Pls. let me know your feedback(good or bad) on this constructiion company and project.
    Is it really worth the cost?

24th of Jul, 2009

One suggestion is that...do some market research and offcourse do google for any information related with that builder and then finalised.

• Di
      25th of Jul, 2009

i feel sumadhura sandoval is overpriced.Also, The carpet area is hardly 1000 ft for 1500 one. Additionally the maintenance is very high. Even in the ad, he mentioned flats with no common walls, and he has common walls.