Buick GMC Menomonee Fallsdealership

This organization was unprofessional and rude. I leased a 2018 Acadia on 03/08/18, I stayed until 9 pm to approve the deal, and the next day, 03/09/18, I was supposed to have picked the vehicle up, and delivered a check in the amount of $1800. The next day the vehicle was ready, but there was an error on the paperwork, and I had to resign everything. A few days later, I scheduled an appointment to have mud guards installed on the vehicle for 03/20/18. I had to order and pay for the parts in advance on 03/13/18 and EVS was going to install the mud guards free of charge per the dealership/salesperson Gerald Crawford. I showed up for the appointment on 03/20/18, they could not find the parts, the dealership did not communicate the that the service to install was no charge for me, and there was an issue with paperwork regarding the lease of the vehicle. It was a terrible day and the business/finance managers were all rude, unprofessional, and down right hateful. As I was requesting my keys to leave the facility and never return ever again, within seconds I was surrounded by all men. As a women, I felt compelled to have the police called because of the situation and I was very uncomfortable. The service department manager apologized for the actions of the sales office, but I was too frustrated and very upset. He stated that the unprofessionalism of the individuals and managers working in sales has been a problem, he refunded me the money for the mud guards.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Menomonee Falls, WI I took off time from work to have the parts installed, confirmed the appointment, and asked if the parts were in before I arrived at the service department. After the incident, no one called to apologize and compensate me for time lost from work. A few weeks later, someone called to state that the paperwork was incorrect and needed me to sign again. I could not believe what I was hearing.
The salesperson, Gerald Crawford, contacted me via phone and stated they, EVS, would install the mud guards at no charge for the parts and service. I refuse to go to the dealership, but a male family member is going to take the vehicle in for me. Today (05/31/18), Jan from service department stated the mud guards will be in by Monday or Tuesday of next week 6/4/18 or 6/5/18.

In addition, GMAC financial leasing department has not sent me a final letter stating that the Buick Encore I leased is paid in full and no longer my responsibility. I have requested this letter several times. This was actually an issue when I was negotiating for the new vehicle.

I am requesting gas reimbursement for the travel and a cash/gift card for time lost at work.

The 2018 Acadia is smaller than the past vehicles, many of the features in the 2018 do not compare to the 2015, the 2018 Chevy Traverse is the size of the 2015 GMC Acadia and have more updated features.

Ernie Von Schledorn Buick GMC