Buffalo Wild Wingsmanagers and customer service

On 3/6/2018,

I had one of the most horrible customer service experience. This occured in all levels. From weiter to the Manager on duty at the time of our visit.

We sat down and ordered our drinks along with food. Our drinks arrived about 2 minutes before our food which was strange as it wasnt busy in the bar or dinning area. I ordered my beer with a lime. However, my waiter explained that the bar didnt have anh at the moment but as soon as he could, hed bring some over. This never occured and I drank my beer trying to still enjoy my visit.

When we ordered our food at approximately 2:57pm, my fiance asked when Happy hour would start and the weiter said 3pm and we ordered fries and onion rings. We waited and waited for our fries after 30 minutes we asked another weiter and he explained that the weiter did not put in the order and we would wait. After we almost finished all of our 20 wings our fries arrived. Our waiter not once asked me if I wanted another drink, not once did he check on us. I asked for the Manager 3xs and they informed me that she was on a visit with an inspector and that they couldnt interrupt. Who was running the floor for any emergencies I asked and they told me it was just her. The Manager aproached us in the end and tried satyisfying us by just deducting the fries and onion rings for their mistake. This is extremely unprofessional and I felt discusted as how the manager attempted to just shut us up with a $10 credit.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Canyon Country, CA I asked the weiter again to bring the Manager over and he said he couldnt interrupt. At this point, i felt that it was necessary to approach her myself as she did not have time to approach her customers.

I talked to her and she did not attempt to provide a solution. Instead she kept asking me "what wi make you happy". As a manager in the food industry, you must know how to please your customers. I am a loyal customer and have came here for several years and not once have I had this even from a Manager. The managers name was Sheila Burger. When I asked her to provide me with her name she told me verbally as she expected me to remember it. I asked her to write it down for me. She wrote it down without completely writting out her whole last name. I asked her why would you not write your full last name. She gave me attitude and said "its burger, like a burger you eat". I told her I would contact corporate and she said there wasnt a corporate. I was not treated fairly and she shoulf of extended more of her assistance. Instead she kept asking me what I wanted. When i asked her that she can start off by giving us a free lunch she said she didnt think that would be possible. I have a lot of friends and know a lot of people that go there and its unfortunate that I am not satisfied. She informed me that her staff should of asked her to come talk to us. I told her that her staff did not think that they could which means they arent training them accordingly to take care of customers. I am extremely hurt as I go here a lot and am a valued customer and I wasnt treated that way even after talking to the Manager.

Ev
Mar 06, 2018

Comments

Mar 21, 2018

On the www.bww web site it say Traditional wings half price on Tuesdays the Buffalo Wild Wings in Bellville said they didn't offer that deal. I was told by someone who said he was a manager I should him the add on the web site but he said that wasn't on the list is Corporate office sent him. I would like some kind of Clarification from your web sites rules and regulations on all your special offers . I am not very happy about the Situation at all

@Joe Wagner This was Belleville, Illinois. Buffalo wild wings

Mar 21, 2018

This was the buffalo wild wings in Belleville, Illinois.