Buffalo Wild Wings / time of delivery of service and food
On Sunday, August 17th, 2008, my husband and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings for supper. We got to the establishment about 6p.m. They weren't overly busy but steady. We ordered southwest chicken wrap with french fries and I had a chicken tenders wrap with sour cream and no sauce.
We waited for 45 minutes and when I saw that they were bringing out food for a table that came in at least 10 minutes after we had ordered, they had hamburgers. I told the waitress to just give us the bill for the bar and to cancel the food. She said that she was just waiting for the french fries, our wraps were done. She said that they had just dropped the fries.
When she brought the wraps out they were cold. She came up with fries very quickly. They were also cold. We had her to take them back and replace them. The second batch that came out in seconds were barely warm. We have eaten at this BWW, at least twice a week since they have opened. The waitress said that she would take something off of the bill. When she brought the bill, there wasn't anything taken off.
I asked to see the manager. I found out that there was only one manager on duty. The manager never came to the table at all. The waitress brought back another adjusted bill of 10% off. I am very upset over this. The manager couldn't even come to the table and take care of business. I am considering staying away to see if they can get their act back together. The 10% adjustment was more of a slap in the face and not really caring if we were satisfied or not. The waitress seemed to be put out.
When you order food that is supposed to be hot, you expect it to be. If we didn't have to wait for 45 minutes to an hour, the food might have been hot.
More Buffalo Wild Wings Complaints & Reviews
- Buffalo Wild Wings - employment 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - bww lost a very loyal customer 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - waitress 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - horrible work place 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - unprofessional management 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - customer service 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - I am complaining about asking them to turn the channel
- Buffalo Wild Wings - complaining about service at 7 e washington st indianapolis, in 46204
- Buffalo Wild Wings - poor service/underhandedness
- Buffalo Wild Wings - screw in my lunch