Buffalo Studios / AARP yrly purchase

IL, United States Review updated:

In order to increase my available bingo credits, I followed the link provided through Bingo Blitz via Buffalo Studios, with the purchase of a yearly membership with AARP at $16.00. In return for my purchase, I was to receive 90, 9-0, Bingo Credits, but have not seen them yet!! I have indeed been confirmed with AARP for payment received via MY CREDIT CARD, and have thus received my yearly membership information to my address at home.
Were are my Bingo Credits? When I contacted Buffalo Studios/Bingo Blitz, I was told to contact Facebook and complain. I did...hahahahaha
Now, when I am on a site for a game on my PC, and follow links through the site I am playing, I don't understand why this has to be so full of ###. Forgive, I am frustrated, agitated, and disgusted with everything. FTC, should they perhaps be notified and pursue legal avenues so this in fact does not happen to other unsuspecting clients? Let me know what's your take, and responsibility in this matter.

Pa
Apr 03, 2013

More Buffalo Studios Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Re
      Aug 13, 2018
    Buffalo Studios - Taking money from my account.
    West Lafayette, In.

I need someone to get ahold of me to refund my money

Nov 12, 2018
    Buffalo Studios - Google Buffalo charges
    Columbus
    Georgia

I am getting charges from Google Buffalo that used to be Approx. monthly but have gone to almost every day now. I DO NOT HAVE THAT MONEY!!! And we do not see a service it is providing.