Bueler Chandler Morturary / Bad service

1 14 W Hulet DriveChandler, AZ, United States Review updated:

My family had contracted with the funeral home for services for our loved one. After working with the funeral director, we overheard the office manager speak about us in a very derogative manner and make the comment that we should be charged triple because we were not mormon. I don't think she realized that we were outside of the office near the restrooms and could hear her conversation clearly. During a hard time, I think it is completely inappropriate for that type of behavior and discrimination. It shouldn't matter if we are mormon or not, everyone should be treated equally and I guess this funeral home does not believe in it.

Va

Comments

• 12
      3rd of Sep, 2008

Bueler's is a wonderful, family owned mortuary which has taken care of countless families for decades. While the Bueler family is mormon, I do know the director is not. I think it is terrible that you would spread such misinformation about such a nice establishment.

• Cu
      26th of Sep, 2008

I do not believe your story. There is something more to this which you are not telling us. The Bueler family has served Chandler for more than fifty years. They are considerate and kind people and have always done an excellent job at caring for others at an especially difficult time. In fact there is a third generation of Buelers that also have funeral businesses, you don't do that by treating people as you have described. And yes they are mormons but they do not wear their religion on their shirt sleeves. They have shown that they are most capable of serving all faiths. What is it that you are not telling us? Your story does not sound like the Buelers I know and apreciate for years of kind and warm service.