Budweiser / budweiser funding nfl

United States Review updated:

I will not be buying any of your product as long as you are sponsor the NFL, because it tells me you are ok with what they are doing.I am 59 years old and have drink Budweiser most of my life, but I will be drinking something else as long as you sponsor the NFL I don't think it is to much to ask that they stand and show a little respect for our flag and country. I think they should have to fight in a war for there country where ever that is .thank you for your time hope you stop sponsoring the NFL, BECAUSE I LIKE YOUR BEER .
TONY MANION

To
Sep 28, 2017

Comments

Sep 28, 2017

Aww... another sad Trump supporter. And now like a child, you're refusing to drink your terrible beer to make some sort of point? Poor snowflake.

Oct 10, 2017

Yup, you've drank the trump kool aid. You're right, people died to protect our, and their, freedoms. Like the right to protest. Which Pence did also. And just like you wanted to do by not drinking budweiser. Which, by the way, is the weakest protest idea I have ever heard of. One point of protest is to get the rest of the world to see something. Whether its right, or wrong. All you're saying is that you will reach 6 inches over in the beer cooler for some other swill. Such a patriot.

Nov 08, 2017

@9wood See, you assume that I there's only a left and a right in the world. I hate BLM just as much as I hate the white trash who supports trump. Neither side is too bright, and just embarrass themselves. Whether you like it or not, the 1st amendment guarantees that all Americans can assemble and petition the government. No matter the ideology.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

You're also under the assumption that if someone supports the right to protest, that I must automatically agree with them. I don't. But that 1st amendment guarantees the right for anyone to protest, whether you side with their cause or not. I support that. I don't support trump or blm, but I support the 1st amendment.