Budweiser Beer / Packaging/product handling

1 410 N. Center StreetMesa, AZ, United States Review updated:

On [protected] I purchased an 18 pack of Bud. at Circle K at 410 N. Center St. Lot # DEC 15 LA 14 11-A38-19 A few days later, as I was purring it in the fridge, I almost cut my finger on a broken bottle. There was no evidence that the box was wet, or anything was broken inside. I have attached photos.

Du
Nov 9, 2015

Comments

7th of Nov, 2017

ON 11/05/2017 I BROUGHT 3-12 0Z.18 PACKS OF BOTTLES (UPC) 0 18200 11308-6 freshness date:16dec17vbo35011 pa8-19 after opening a case there were two broken bottles, checked the other two cases, and all bottles were fine. BUT. THIS IS THE SECOND OR THIRD TIME I HAVE GOTTEN SHORTED! BACK IN AUG.2017, I HAD TWO CANS THAT WERE EMPTY, IN A 12 0Z. 24 PACK. AND AGAIN OCT.2017I HAD A CAN EMPTY. I HAVE NEVER NOTICED ANY WET SPOTS ON THE CASES, BUT HELD THE CANS UNDER WATER AND SEEN BUBBLES FROM A HOLE NEAR THE BOTTOM OF THE TWO CANS, I AM ON SOCIAL SECURITY AND CAN NOT AFFORD TO PAY FOR THINGS I DON'T GET. I BUY MY BEER (7 CASES)+-- 1 EVERY MONTH I LOOK FOR SALES ON BUDWEISER DOLLAR GENERAL/WAL MART/ KROGERS, NOW I AM GONE TO LEAVE BUDWEISER AND GO TO NATIONAL LITE OR MILLER LITE WILL BE MY NEXT BUY, SORRY TO LEAVE THE ONLY BEER I HAVE ENJOYED FOR OVER 40 YEARS. charlesmartin495@gmail.com

• La
      23rd of Feb, 2018

I just bought 12 bottles of budwiser at the norwood vendor took the 12 bottles home and took it out of the trunk and the case broke apart smashing on the concrete braking 5 bottles and a mess to clean up the case no. is62067 33502 I hope i wiil reinburse for my 12 botles of beer my address is 711.>237 Goulet R2H0S1 EMAIL lamirande7@yahoo.ca phone no. 2042551016
    thank you Larry Lamirande a true budwiser drinker.