Budweiser Beer / terrible quality beer and there is no one to complain to

United States Review updated:

I was a Budweiser Fan till tonight and was consuming only Budweiser since my last visit to UK and was very happy that it was launched in India. However, the beer that i had purchased today (Batch no 017) was low on fermentation and had worst taste and fowl smell. When i Tried complaining the Dealer ( Wine shop from where I Purchased the same ), he advised me to contact the company directly and he cannot help. Also, he advised me that he has nothing to do with this issue and would not give me an exchange and i should do whatever I like to do. Also he would not entertain the complaint nor would the company representative do this.

I believe this shouldn't be the practice as we need to consider the complaints as a regualr person would not Drop in to complaint on such a pitty issue. I belive this message needs to be communicated to other friends who started opting for this drink with my recomendation as this should not happen with the.

As

Comments

• Di
      Jun 24, 2010

Same happened with me. I will advise others not to try Budwieser beer in india. Kingfisher is the best.

• Do
      Apr 30, 2011

I got a whole case of Budweiser with a code date of 22 FEB 11 and a production code of wh92. It does not taste so bad that you immediately spit it across the room, but you certainly don't want another one if you can finish the one you got. What do you do with more than half a case of bad Budweiser??

• Th
      Jun 08, 2011

On 6/06/11 I purchased a 12 pack of michelob light from Stop & Shop in East Islip.New York. When I gave one to my guest, I was informed that a bottle opener was needed to open it, which I found odd because recently they were changed to twist off tops by Bud.When the bottle was pryed off, there was no sound of the seal being broken, only to find that there was no carbonation in the beer. We tried another and the same result was found. After giving it a taste, I found it to have a rusty taste from the bottle top, as well as being non corbonated. When I returned the balance of un-opened bottles to the Stop&Shop for a replacement pack, I was informed by the manager that he could not help me because NY state does not allow exchanges on beer.If this was a bad batch of beer, I was trying to keep people from getting sick on the batch. After 15 mins. with this manager, someone informed him that the Bud salesman was in the store.He then called the salesman over and I told him the problem and he said to the store manager"whats the problem?, just give him a fresh one! Done! ...Hey bud, better have a talk with Stop&Shop, they were the ones who sold me the product! The salesman said that whomever loaded the shelves, most likely dropped the case, breaking the seals. This is the first time that I had a problem with a bud product, but I was not going to walk away $15.00 lighter in my wallet.

• St
      Mar 05, 2012

I am a regular budweiser drinker have in fact been drinking it for years just lately however I have noticed a distinct change in the flavour I asked the landlord who told me that the strength had been reduced from 5%abv to 4.3%abv no wonder it tastes more like water now plus the price has gone up signifiquently too

• De
      Nov 10, 2012

The current batch of bud cans 12 oz, distributed in Louisville, KY taste like something strained through my socks, is somewhat flat and in general, makes you want to drink just one and never do it again.. What is wrong/

Aug 10, 2013

We are regular buyers of Budweiser beer and we never complain because we never had a problem before. But this week we purchased a 24 of Budweiser and was very disappointed when we took out the beer and the bottle was very dirty on the inside of the bottle. It went from the top of the bottle to the bottom a big smear of something no idea what I still have the bottle unopened. We also looked at other bottles after that and there was quite a few of them the same way. My company opened theirs and noticed after the fact. But it was a turn off from drinking any of the beer that night. I thought something like this should never happen with such a big company and as you know beer isn't cheap and we lost out on $40.00 for nothing that night. The company over that night were not happy campers to say the least. Anyways I hope something is done about it so you don't get anymore unhappy customers like myself. Thank you.

• Re
      Sep 25, 2015

Bought two 24 cases of Budweiser tall boy cans in Hamilton, Ontario and two cans were completely flat. Bar code on case is 62067 33590

• Je
      Mar 15, 2016

I purchased a 3 pack of 25 oz Bud Light, drank two cans and the third one was so flat that the taste was so horrible, when back to the store where I purchased the beer and the store manager that there's no refund nor refund me another beer, but told me to go through Internet, I've been drinking Budweiser for over 25 yrs I was a truck driver for a company that long haul delivery Budweiser from Ft.Collins, CO. to Las Cruces NM and El Paso TX also from Houston TX disturbing CO. ...so question do I get that flat beer replace...

• St
      Oct 31, 2018
    Budweiser - Budeiser
    Dayton
    Ohio

I buy 12 16oz buds aday and they at always in bud light cuzzies . Could we get some Ohio Budweiser cuzzies .. not everyone drinks budlight😭😭😭😭😭

• Da
      Nov 04, 2018
    Budweiser - missing promo gift (cap,tshirt,socks)
    brampton
    Ontario
    Canada

i bought the case of beer from beer store 10585 Bramalea Rd, Brampton, ON L6R 0C1. and there was supposed to be a gift inside the but wasn't . and when i called in to the store sales person said its happened so called bud because they made boxes

• Mt
      Nov 04, 2018
    Budweiser - Bud Ice 24 oz.

I bought two 24 oz Bud Ice cans. My wife and I both got bad stomach aches from it.
    We were very surprised ourselves as we have never had this problem before. Must have been a bad batch??? Thought we would let you all know. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Nov 05, 2018
    Budweiser - Budweiser twist bottle tops

On your new twist top bottles I have hurt my hand when trying to twist the top of as they are very sharp and stick in your hand

• Da
      Nov 11, 2018
    Budweiser - Bud light beer
    El Paso
    Texas

I bought a 12 pk of bud light and 2 beers are half full but still sealed. Most of the cans have dents and are flat. Simple as that i dont have time for 350 characters.

Daniel
    Dan.[protected]@gmail.com

• Bu
      Nov 12, 2018
    Budweiser - Budweiser cans
    United Kingdom

Hi I purchased a 4 pack of Budweiser and was very disappointed to find 1 of the cans was empty although it was still sealed.
    Please can you resolve this matter.
    Many Thanks

• Lo
      Nov 13, 2018
    Budweiser - Budweiser Beer
    St Louis MO
    budweiser.com

I have been a log time drinker of Budweiser and will never Drink it again. You want to get Political? well, time to pay the Price. You now lose my Money forever. Yuengling here I come. Also, At least Yuengling is still and American Beer. BOYCOTT BUDWEISER AND SUPER BOWL

Nov 19, 2018
    Anheuser-Busch Companies - Budweiser beer
    Lakewood
    Washington

To whom it may concern,

I just bought beer from the store today. As I'm putting it I. The fridge and get to the bottom of the 30 pack I notice 4 of the beer cans are empty and there is mold on the bottom of the case. I always buy your beer I have never had an issue before this was really upsetting to me

Thanks

Anastasia zasadil

• Ci
      Jan 22, 2019
    Anheuser-Busch Companies - 24 oz Bud light in can
    Allen
    Nebraska

Blue or green slime in bottom of can liquid is same heading to doctor to make sure I'm ok feeling sick and leaving work

• Cr
      Feb 11, 2019
    Anheuser-Busch Companies - Michelob Ultra

I purchased an 18pk of Michelob Ultra and there was Bud Light Platinums in the box.
    The Ultras that we're in the box tasted kind of skunky.

• Ap
      Apr 07, 2019
    Anheuser-Busch Companies - Budweiser can beer

Almost every one of the cans in my 30 pack I just bought are defective you go to pop the top and the tab bends and then you have to take an object and hit the top before it will open. My email to contact is [protected]@gmail.com thank you for looking into this matter to get it resolved

May 25, 2019
    Anheuser-Busch Companies - Quality
    Canada

I bought a 24 of busch tallboys and it was all flat ...i buy bucsh veer all the time and am very upset with the qualtiy of the beer that i didnt get to drink...i would appreciate this matter resolved as soon as possible

• Te
      Jun 17, 2019

budwiser has tasted bad in oklahoma for 3 months. found a new beer

• Te
    Anheuser-Busch Companies - budwiser

your beer has tasted bad in the last 3 months. went to another brand

• Ty
    Anheuser-Busch Companies - I found glass in my beer

I took a sip of beer out of my can and felt something in my mouth it was a piece of glass

• Ke
    Anheuser-Busch Companies - Plastic in can of natural flight

Opened a can of light and had a piece of plastic in it

• De
      Jun 29, 2019
    Anheuser-Busch Companies - Bottle of beer

Bottle of beer cap not on all the way and smashed. It still had beer in it. It was on of all days father's day. We would appreciate some kind of resolution for this problem. We still have the BAD bottle of beer.

• Sc
      Jul 13, 2019
    Anheuser-Busch Companies - Your vehicle wrap program

I was contacted by a woman named Beverly claiming to represent bud light using your trademark about wrapping my truck. So far they have sent me two fraudulent checks for $1850.00.
    I am now assuming this is a scam.
    You are being misrepresented by these people and you need to pursue this matter legally.
    Scot Mckay