Budweiser / 18 pack americas

Fort Bliss, Texas, US

I recently purchased an 18 pack of Americas and was excited to get them home and crack one open. I was carrying the box by one handle, as I always do, and was almost to the door to my room when the handle suddenly ripped dropping the box on the ground. I knew some of the bottles had broken as beer was pouring out of the box, but was determined to get them all home, dead or alive, because I never leave a fallen comrade. I got them home and opened the box and to my dismay found three of the bottles had broken. I cried a little on the inside, but drove on getting the rest of the 15 bottles to the refrigerator safety without harm and completing the mission. It is never easy seeing a beer go down whether in the line of duty (being consumed and spilled) or in transit. I ask that your quality assurance and quality control employees ensure that the best quality glue and cardboard is used to make sure the integrity of the box will not be compromised and the consumer will not have to witness the slaughter of their prescious beer right before their eyes, like I had to.

A concerned beer consumer