Buds Gun Shop / 1100 Barrel — Barrel defective they refused to return
Bought a new 1100 Shotgun Barrel. It was defective. It takes a while to determine what the problem was. The Gas chamber was bent slightly. I get response back for Ol'Bud. ...
"Returns must be immediate" tough luck. Flush my 230 down the drain.
I had the gun just a short period of time. Beware of what Ol'Bud considers "immediate". Its a crap shoot. If it has a flaw good luck with Ol'Bud.
* Shot gun w new barrel no ejection.
* Cleaned Gun w new barrel no ejection.
* Ordered seal "O" ring. Tested no ejection.
* Ordered metal seal rings. Tested no ejection.
* Took gun to a gun smith - he had gun for a week. Barrel diagnosed as being bad.
To late for the return.
More Buds Gun Shop / 1100 Barrel Complaints & Reviews
- Buds Gunshop - Unethical Business Practices 
- Buds Gun Shop - Possible fraud? 
- Buds Gun Shop - Layaway scam 
- Buds Gun Shop - Fishy activity 
- Buds Gun Shop - Credit Card Fraud 
- Buds Gun Shop - False advertising 
- Buds Gun Shop - budsgunshop.com 
- BudsGunShop.com - Breach of 90day layaway contact
- Buds Guns Shop - Out of stock when said it was in stock
- Buds Gun Shop - Bought a new gun and received a used gun