BudPoliceSupply.com / false advertising, poor customer service

1 KY, United States Review updated:

Budspolicesupply.com advertised a rifle on their site and I purchased it. When my account was charged and they didn't ship it I emailed asking status and got no response. When I finally reached someone by phone they said they had mistakenly advertised a gun with a 20 round magazine (legal where I live) but actually had the same gun with a 30 round magazine and could not send it to my state. I said take the 30 mag out and just send the gun (the gun is legal to sell here, just not the 30 rd mag). They would not do it because they don't want to open the box. I said leave it in the box and my FFL will take it out when it gets to my state (perfectly legal and done ALL the time). They would not do that either. In the 2 weeks it took to find out they were not going to ship the gun the price has gone up $300 (sounds crazy but that is the way the gun market is with all the political stuff going on). The next two places I called to find the same gun said they would be happy to ship it to me without the 30 round mag, and one of them did. Thanks to BudsPoliceSupply for costing me $300 - way to treat your law enforcement brothers Bud!

Also affiliated with Budsgunshop.com

Sz
May 1, 2013

Comments

• Be
      1st of May, 2013