Budgetpetmeds.com / Pet Medications not received

Budgetpetmeds.com or Mypetdrugstore.com
Ordering from Budgetpetmeds.com (also trading as Mypetdrugstore.com) is my WORST internet transaction EVER!

I placed an order with Budgetpetmeds.com (also trading as Mypetdrugstore.com) on June 15 2009 for PROGRAM for Dogs, PROGRAM for cats, and INTERCEPTOR for dogs. I emailed them a scanned copy of the prescription for INTERCEPTOR from my vet (after checking that they could accept it in that way.) Later on the 15th, I received an order acknowledgment and the $180.22 charge, and that there would be no shipping charges because the order was over $100. On June 16 2009, I received an email informing me that my order had shipped using USPS 2-3 day Priority Mail; a link was provided that took me to my order on their site which was also marked as "shipped". No tracking information was provided, either in the email or on the website, despite the statement on their site that, " ... Here at BudgetPetMeds we pride ourselves on prompt and efficient service to keep our customers 100% satisfied. All orders are shipped within 24 hours and you can track your shipment..."
After 2 follow-up emails asking where my order was, I received an email from "April" on June 25 saying, "Your order was shipped out to you on 06/16/2009 and you should have definitely received it by now. We will contact the postal service and see if they can locate this package..." I replied immediately asking again for a Tracking Number, Priority Mail Mailing Receipt Number, or even a zipcode for where it was mailed.
It is now 16 days since "it was shipped", and I have not heard anything. Today (July 2) I called Mypetdrugstore.com (the name that appeared on my charge statement), [protected], and the person who answered told me that I would receive an email within 15 minutes from the warehouse with information about my shipment. After several hours and no email, I called my bank to begin a dispute claim on the Visa Card charge.
I have never experienced this level of total indifference with an online transaction. I regret not looking up the reviews for this company before I placed my order, but because they trade under different names, I didn't see it until after it was on my statement.
BEWARE! DO NOT BUY FROM Budgetpetmeds.com or Mypetdrugstore.com!

A  12th of Jul, 2009 by
I ordered dog shampoo on 6-27-09. 2-3 day priority shipping. I e-mailed them 7-8-09 to get an order update and got the exact same message as the other complaint. "Your order was shipped out to you on 06/29/2009 and you should have definitely received it by now. We will contact the postal service and see if they can locate this package. In case they are unable to locate your package a new shipment will be sent out to you. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Thank you for your patience. " I have not gotten the tracking information or my order. They had no problem charging my credit card. Once my memory came back I had realized that I had gone through this before. I Had sent them an e-mail to cancel that order and in two days I finally received it. One thing for sure I will not forget this instance. On the bottom of my order confirmation it says "order.store.yahoo.net". I will be looking into the procedure to log a complaint with them also.
A  31st of Jul, 2009 by
Yep! They're trying to make you jump through the same series of hoops they had for me. I finally got my money back, but only AFTER I had disputed the VISA charge ... that seemed to be what caught their attention and they wanted to cooperate.

I couldn't find a way of contacting "order.store.yahoo.net". All of Yahoo is very hard to get in touch with – even when my Yahoo email was hacked into, it took me days to get through to them through a series of emails. Good Luck!

I finally bought my things from another online supplier and received it in 2 days. I don't want to mention their name in the same thread, but I was "Entirely" satisfied with the service.
N  24th of Jan, 2011 by
I ordered several items from this company several months ago. My bill
came to about 74.00. I received my products in about a week and on my master card, there was a 74.00 charge PLUS and $20.00 CASH ADVANCE
WHICH I was unaware of. MY total charge was $94.00 instead of $74.00.
I believe people should 'reconsider' before ordering from these people.
A  17th of Mar, 2011 by
Heads up everyone, they now are operating under yet another name...