Budget Suites of America / upset tenant

1 Grand Prairie, TX, United States

I currently reside here and have been complaining about my unit. I have been complaining about my air conditioner for months and how I have headaches and my allergies act up when u come home. So my fiance took it apart only to find mold everywhere that made me sick to my stomach. I requested to have management come to my room so Eric showed up and took my report. He explained how he was only filling in but do everything he can to fix my problem. They put another unit in just until a new one could be ordered. I talked to the manager Ethan who is the manager on duty and he gave me extreme attitude from the moment I walked in to the office as if this was my problem. He wasn't going to order a new air conditioner. I then informed him how I didn't like the attitude and elevation of his voice towards me. I asked for his boss but am still having trouble contacting someone. I have left several voicemails with no response.

Now this...I come home from work to see that my ceiling has a large crack in it. Mind you I have been telling maintenance about the water damage in the wall with nothing being done. So now as soon as I get off the phone with the office the entire ceiling has caved in. I am still getting backlash. The management have not spoken to me yet about it and I'm completely displaced. They put me in another unit and told me I would be charged extra because it's a deluxe unit but the only one there had available. I had to argue that this wasn't my fault and I wasn't going to spend extra money for something that wasn't my fault. I have no idea of how long this process will take or how long I'll be transitioned but they are still charging me my full rent. I am completely disgusted and need someone to take care of this. First it was a rat issue, then it was cracks in the ceiling, my phone doesn't work, bathroom had mold growing in the tub, water flood from upstairs water leak and now my room ceiling caving in. I'm tired if this. I would appreciate it if someone will contact me to resolve this issue.

Budget Suites of America
Budget Suites of America

• Updated by michellelucas42, Oct 07, 2018

I currently reside here and have been complaining about my unit. I have been complaining about my air conditioner for months so my fiance took it apart only to find mold everywhere that made me sick to my stomach. When u talk to the manager Ethan he gave me extreme attitude. Now my ceiling has caved in and I'm having issues once again. Please assist. This doesn't give me enough room to explain it all.

Mi